It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC and NBC Stoke Conspiracy - Trump Creating Mail-In Voting Scandal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Pelosi cancels everyone's vacation to fund an already funded post office? WTF?

But while back in DC (for a few days), will not negotiate $$$ relief for Americans screwed by the COVID-19 shutdowns implemented by her party?

WTF?

More proof that it's wise to never ever trust a Democrat for any reason 😎🚬

They even blame President Trump because they can't address their mail correctly, LOL.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

Shouldn't the american people have the right to decide how they want to vote?

Sure.

It's called an "Absentee Ballot".

It is funny to me that people up in arms about this issue completely dismiss the fact that absentee ballots were available BEFORE any of this vote by mail bs started.
Could it be the tracking aspect of those ballots that are not appealing?

It's not about absentee ballots at all.

The democrats want to cheat by MANDATING THAT ONLY MAIL-IN BALLOTS OCCUR.

That way they could ballot harvest, lie, cheat, obfuscate, tie-up-in-courts, for the November election.

Ironically, they want to demand that we vote only the way they want us to vote while Trump is offering freedom to chose how you want to vote.

Well
Thanks for the explanation.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

"There are not one but two possible constitutional crises looming. In one, millions of votes never get counted. In the other, delays in the counting of mail-in votes lead Trump to claim victory in an election he actually lost.

These November nightmares are the reason we need to act urgently to secure the integrity of America's mail. But there's also a larger, longer-term aspect to the assual on the postal system. It's part of a broader attack on the institutions that bind us together as a nation.

There was, after all, a reason the Constitution specifically granted Congress the ability to 'establish post offices and post roads.' Clearly, the founders saw some kind of national postal system as one way to help turn the still shaky idea of the United States as a nation into reality. In fact, in its early years one of the post office's key roles was the delivery of newspapers, as a way to keep Americans informed and connected."

quote: Excerpts from Paul Krugman's OP-ED, New York Times essay - Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - "Trump, Mail And America's Unbinding"

www.twitter.com...

Paul Krugman - (@paulkrugman) - Twitter

edit on 18-8-2020 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 18-8-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 18-8-2020 by Erno86 because: link work

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86
Thats why the national mail in vote was absurd from day 1, I doubt this congress could secure a toilet in 4 years let alone get every state in the union up to spec for mail in voting, verify voter rolls before getting the ballots out and then counting them in a timely manner.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
25 billion for the post office. Gimme a fricken break. We better never have to buy a stamp again forever. That's just money laundering plain and simple.

Let's put a contract out for mail in voting. Let DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc bid on it. Somehow I think it'll be substantially more affordable than anything ending in a billion.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Let's just delay the election by a year. That's what Hong Kong just did.

they can only delay the election so long and then it will be ......President Pelosi.

take a minute let that sink in

edit on 18-8-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

In New York they did 100% mail in voting for the state's Primary in June. Several of the elections within the state are still not settled due to thousands of ballot issues.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
25 billion for the post office. Gimme a fricken break. We better never have to buy a stamp again forever. That's just money laundering plain and simple.

Let's put a contract out for mail in voting. Let DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc bid on it. Somehow I think it'll be substantially more affordable than anything ending in a billion.

So I'm assuming, that you would prefer making private companies deliver all the mail...which would turn it into a price-fixing racket from the get-go.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Doesn't the usps handle those too?

Wont there be a surge in those ?
Shouldn't the government be ready for that and help it get done?

I'm not sure what the difference in absentee ballets and mail in ballets really is.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: jjkenobi

So I'm assuming, that you would prefer making private companies deliver all the mail...which would turn it into a price-fixing racket from the get-go.

The post office exists...

Yet people choose to pay other companies billions of dollars each year to deliver letters and packages. Why do you think that is?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Doesn't the usps handle those too?

Wont there be a surge in those ?
Shouldn't the government be ready for that and help it get done?

I'm not sure what the difference in absentee ballets and mail in ballets really is.

Absentee ballots are ballots YOU have to specifically request.

Mail-in ballots just use whatever lists are available and they are blindly sent. Dead people, pets get them.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The same "People" can also get ballots sent to multiple addresses πŸ‘οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘οΈ

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

But wont tons of new people be requesting absentee ballots this year?

Shouldn't the government be helping them with that?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Lol
Will they?

I doubt it
It is why chuck and nancy are behind this

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
US Postmaster General Louis DeJoy said in statement that he is suspending operational changes until after the 2020 election:

"To avoid even the appearance of any impact on election mail, I am suspending these initiatives until after the election is concluded."

Great. But he still needs to restore all the sorting machines he removed, and return or unlock the mailboxes he carted away or locked up.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Lol
He did none of those things
You are making that up

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
He did none of those things
You are making that up

I can’t help you

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Because you make things up?
Solution
Don't make things up.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

But wont tons of new people be requesting absentee ballots this year?

Shouldn't the government be helping them with that?

How are they not getting help?

πŸ™ƒ

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

None of the machines were removed that weren't replaced or moved.

😎

Now let's see what else the demented Democrats think of 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join