It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC and NBC Stoke Conspiracy - Trump Creating Mail-In Voting Scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: bigsnowman

Not sure what you mean?
I see nothing but REEEEEEEEEEEE

Care to educate me on how to use BBC code? Being you are so educated and all.....lulz

I can't do what the education system failed. I'm not the best at navigating or using this board, sure. Low-hanging fruit but it is what it is. Yeah, I'm angry, and I wish others would be too. Maybe if y'all had used your anger on Bush Jr and the Republicans way back when they forced the patriot act on us in the name of "patriotism" we'd still have a 4th Amendment. But no, it's better you saved your anger for the Democrats who support the Postal Service. They hate the constitution and want to abolish your rights. Just like every Republican since Nixon, but nah, let's ignore that.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why would anyone be scared of a right wing conspiracy that even the right winger who came up with it can't even explain it?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you think Trump is rigging the election by sabotaging the post offices when all anyone has to do is vote in person to circumvent Trumps dastadly plans.

Maybe I would let it slide if he weren't taking these actions solely based on the belief that the Democrats will try to rig the election. It comes across as rigging the election so the other guys can't. All I know is, I don't trust Martha the Old Fogey down at the little Lutheran church to take good care of my vote anymore than I trust the postal service. If the "Deep State" or the Dems are as powerful as Trump suggests, and if the "Deep State" is indeed supportive of Sleepy Joe Biden, they won't need mail-in voting to ensure Biden wins.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Then you have absolutely nothing to worry about because the "deep state" will get rid of Trump for you!

See?

It's a win-win for you!

I have to trust the integrity of the polling stations and electoral college, but all you have to do is continue supporting corruption!

You have it easy, I'm the one who'll be hurting.

You lucky guy!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why is it American's can't even have elections without it turning into some controversy or bull#?

So...let's check out our 'qualifications for third world country checklist'

-mass unrest and riots
-rigged questionable elections full of controversy
-militarized police force
-areas lacking policing
-rolling blackouts
-subpar healthcare
-large areas lacking clean drinking water

edit on 16/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Definitions and facts can be easily searched, but basically an absentee ballot is requested by a registered voter through their state. When the state receives the request, it is examined and they accept or reject the application. If the voter is approved to vote absentee, a ballot is mailed to the voter by election officials. The voter completes it, signs it, and returns it by mail. The state officials examine the ballot to make sure it is properly filled out. Voters that falsify any information can face steep penalties.

Mail-out-mail-in voting is done by massive mailouts to register with any certainty whether it is even going to a live voter. Voter registration rolls are generally not kept up to date. Multiple duplications have been reported and ballots are sent to people that don't even live there anymore.

The problems already reported with mass mail-out ballots are easily researchable.

Exactly anybody feeling they may be disenfranchised may apply for an absentee ballot here it takes two minutes

www.vote.org...

there is plenty of time to apply and it doesn't overwhelm the postal service

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Then you have absolutely nothing to worry about because the "deep state" will get rid of Trump for you!

See?

It's a win-win for you!

I have to trust the integrity of the polling stations and electoral college, but all you have to do is continue supporting corruption!

You have it easy, I'm the one who'll be hurting.

You lucky guy!

Okay, but if the Deep State wanted Trump gone, there is a hell of a lot of easier ways than rigging this election. Like, impeaching him and removing him from office. Or forcing Hillary Clinton NOT to concede and instead contest the election. Or maybe the CIA could go the JFK route. Or Soros could plant a rogue Secret Service member. Maybe have Fauci intentionally infect him...

Just spit-balling but if a half-assed attempt to rig an election is the best, most corrupt way to remove a duly-elected president, it makes me believe the "Deep State" isn't as powerful or corrupt as many(mostly on the right) give them credit for.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If only there were some snappy slogans for people to chant like:

“Vote By Mail, Go To Jail”

Or in the Bible Belt

“Vote By Mail, Go To Hell”

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Look at the bigger picture. Peel back the layers.

All the Dems want is the uncertainty as to the final results. They don't need Biden to "win". They already know Biden cannot win against Trump.

Biden has hired 600 lawyers to dispute the results.

All the Swamp needs is uncertainty and hundreds of cases to be tied up in the courts. They need this to continue for months and months.

Jan. 20, 2021 is The Swamp's goal. Nancy Pelosi is salivating. She announced that she has already been briefed on the Continuity of Government.

Wake up. You're not stupid (hopefully). We The People are all in this together.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Look at the bigger picture. Peel back the layers.

All the Dems want is the uncertainty as to the final results. They don't need Biden to "win". They already know Biden cannot win against Trump.

Biden has hired 600 lawyers to dispute the results.

All the Swamp needs is uncertainty and hundreds of cases to be tied up in the courts. They need this to continue for months and months.

Jan. 20, 2021 is The Swamp's goal. Nancy Pelosi is salivating. She announced that she has already been briefed on the Continuity of Government.

Wake up. You're not stupid (hopefully). We The People are all in this together.

Duly noted. Thank you for this perspective. I have a questions, and I'm not trying to bait you with this, just curious: Do you actively support the Trump Administration and think he's a good president, or do you begrudgingly "support" him because he's "the lesser of two evils"?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is it scary that the people who will handle the mail
have already "voted" for Joe Biden?

It is highly disturbing!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I support President Trump 100%.

I could write a mini novel about all the reasons I do, but, just know that I know he's a good and patriotic American that is working for the people.

Corruption in politics and all the pay to play games on both sides of the aisle will destroy this country if we don't stop it and reveal who the real Swamp Creatures are and have been. For me, it really is not about a political party per se, and this is not just another four year election.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What? They can’t go in person? Seems to me that I remember the Dems bussing people for that.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Definitions and facts can be easily searched, but basically an absentee ballot is requested by a registered voter through their state. When the state receives the request, it is examined and they accept or reject the application. If the voter is approved to vote absentee, a ballot is mailed to the voter by election officials. The voter completes it, signs it, and returns it by mail. The state officials examine the ballot to make sure it is properly filled out. Voters that falsify any information can face steep penalties.

Mail-out-mail-in voting is done by massive mailouts to registered voters on the voter rolls without verifying with any certainty whether it is even going to a live voter. Voter registration rolls are generally not kept up to date. Multiple duplications have been reported and ballots are sent to people that don't even live there anymore.

The problems already reported with mass mail-out ballots are easily researchable.

Thank you for your reply, but could you clarify something, please?

You stated that when a voter requests an “absentee ballot” the request

“... is examined and they accept or reject the application. If the voter is approved to vote absentee, a ballot is mailed to the voter by election officials. The voter completes it, signs it, and returns it by mail. The state officials examine the ballot to make sure it is properly filled out. Voters that falsify any information can face steep penalties...”

But surely, one important criterion for determining whether an applicant voter is approved or rejected for the issuance of an absentee ballot is whether or not said voter appears on the appropriate voter registration roll?

And yet, you also go on to claim, as justification for disapproval for mail-in voting, that

“... Voter registration rolls are generally not kept up to date. Multiple duplications have been reported and ballots are sent to people that don't even live there anymore...”

Furthermore, if, as you posit, the voter registration rolls are so un-trustworthy as to not even be able to accurately identify potential voters who should no long qualify to vote because they have died,

How is a state’s voter registration official to determine the validity of an absentee ballot request if said official cannot, with any certainty, determine whether the requesting voter is still (or ever Was) actually alive?

edit on 16-8-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi just announced that the US House will be ending their vacation early.

They were scheduled to return to Washington on September 9th.

They will now be coming back on August 24th to get their vote by mail scheme back on track.

The first order of business will be to grill the United States Postmaster General...for hours and hours.

Also, August 24th is when the Republican National Convention kicks off.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Why don't you just research for yourself the methods and criterion state election officials use in each state to determine who and who is not a qualified applicant to vote.

An absentee voter applies for a ballot. What officials in each state do to approve that applicant is a process. What methods and reference sources they use is probably different in each state. A voter registration roll is probably just one of them. Perhaps they reference death records, property records, and other sources as well. As I said, with absentee voter applications, there is a process involved.

If you can't see the difference in that and mass mail-outs willy nilly, I can't help you.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
God help us if Democrats ever get power again !!

One thing they'll do is instate mandatory voting like in some other countries !!

They're trying to do that now with this mail voting scam 🆘

The mail order vote is nothing more than a mandatory voting and ballot harvesting scheme 🆘

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

New York did Mass mail-out ballots for their Primary in June. Some Congressional elections are still not settled. Lawsuits are choking up the New York court systems.

That is just one State, out of 57!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

-subpar healthcare

Just going to address this little thing, was listening to an interview with a pharma rep recently and got clued into some of the reasons for our medical costs.

apparently (yes I do take it with a grain of salt but it kinda works) it takes 2-3 billion dollars to take an idea turn it into a drug and bring it to market, sad thing for the US most of the other first world nations have laws mandating drug prices.

We dont, well then mandate the cost you say... same rep said the average drug has about 10 years left on copyright protections once development and testing is done, so they have a decade to make back 2-3 billion dollars, most of the world says cant pay more than 10 dollars a bottle welp that leaves us holding the poopy end of the stick if we want newer and better drugs to come to market.

But hey you got yours right, you can sit there on your moral high horse judging us because you got your cheap meds F the rest of us.

Just think if those that feel they have the moral highground would make adjustments then the rest of us could have cheaper meds and keep the overall cost down... naw you got yours thats enough right.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
FLASHBACK: Obama: "It's The Post Office That's Always had The Problems"

In a New Hampshire Townhill on August 12, 2009, then president Barack Obama stated "I think private insurers should be able to compete. They do it all the time. I mean, if you think about -- if you think about it, UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? No, they are. It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join