It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC and NBC Stoke Conspiracy - Trump Creating Mail-In Voting Scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Where's the proof the USPS needs money to handle millions of mail pieces ?

The only ones "confirming" anything are Democrats 😆

Here's the real deal right here.....

The Postal Service processes and delivers 472.1 million mail pieces each day.

ONE DAY
IN THE LIFE OF THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE

😆LOL😆

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So you’re telling me after they have been caught already numerous times trying to cheat with mail in ballots, spied on Trump and his campaign officials, violated numerous rights, then impeached him for not laying down for it, Trump isn’t willing to work with the cheating left on this. Wow I’m shocked!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI (D-CA): Within this administration is an attempt to make sure your vote doesn't count and doesn't count as cast.

This coming from someone that’s tried “by any means necessary” to silence and cancel my voice/vote and half of this country’s voice for the last 4 yrs. STFU NANCY!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where's the proof the USPS needs money to handle millions of mail pieces ?

The only ones "confirming" anything are Democrats 😆

Here's the real deal right here.....

The Postal Service processes and delivers 472.1 million mail pieces each day.

ONE DAY
IN THE LIFE OF THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE

😆LOL😆

The link you posted does not indicate what year that the specified average uses as reference.

Given the significantly increased burden placed upon the postal by the delivery demands resulting from the 2020 pandemic (and the obvious fact that 2020 has not yet ended, making a true final figure impossible to verify, and therefore unavailable to use as a basis for a daily average for 2020),

it would be necessary to re-evaluate your implied conclusion that the USPS has adequate resources to meet their normal “carrying capacity” plus the added burden of COVID19-related deliveries, Plus the (albeit temporary) processing load that would be imposed by a massive upsurge in mail-in balloting.

Given the unique circumstances posed by the pandemic,

Would it be inconceivable for the Governor’s of each State to mobilize their respective National Guard units to “come to the aid” of the USPS in each State, to assist with the secure, unbiased, and swift transport and processing of ballots?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Consider this...

The Democrats...great defenders of the people's voice... just selected a person who got all of 844 votes of roughly 36 million cast in their primary nomination process to be their actual presidential candidate, because everyone knows that Joe is going to quit about three days after inauguration if he wins. And all these people whining about Trump and the USPS are FINE with that.
edit on 16-8-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

It's likely an average per day "Year-to-Date" and might go way higher "per day".

Regardless, it's mail per day and not a fake number.

And knowing corruption, a good assumption would be the real number could be twice as much 😎

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Postmaster general DeJoy's act of removing 671 mail sorting machines --- about one-eighth of its devices --- from facilities across the country, just before the general election --- including all those responsible for this heinous act --- is tantamount to high treason.
edit on 16-8-2020 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The USPS removed several top (corrupt) officials two Friday's ago.

Trump now says he's OK with $25 Billion going to the USPS in the Covid-19 package, if Pelosi will come back and negotiate in good faith.

She's mad because the executives who were on "the take" are now gone.

USPS Friday Night Massacre while Pelosi was on vacation & drunk: www.salon.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Why not use an IRS.gov platform and sign in with SS# or Identification number, or since we're so progressive should we go the way of the telegraph.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

And knowing corruption, a good assumption would be the real number could be twice as much 😎

Nevada stealthily changed its rules last week to allow ballots that don't have a post-mark, and they can be received up to 10 days after the election. Other "swing" states with Dim governors are attempting to follow suite.

Dims want the Senate as much as they want the White House. Get the Senate, remove President Trump from office.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Postmaster general DeJoy's act of removing 671 mail sorting machines --- about one-eighth of its devices --- from facilities across the country, just before the general election --- including all those responsible for this heinous act --- is tantamount to high treason.

Interesting.

How can we verify and prove that's real ?

😈

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's likely an average per day "Year-to-Date" and might go way higher "per day".

Regardless, it's mail per day and not a fake number.

Terms such as “...it’s likely...”, and “...a good assumption...” are solid indications that your assertions, and any conclusions that might be drawn from those assertions, are based largely, if not solely, on your own biased assumptions, for which you offer no factual evidence by way of proof.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Really? Why were they removed by the new PG? What did he do that was treasonous?

Meadows on Sunday asserted that all sorting machines not part of an "already scheduled reallocation" would remain in place and that the decommissioning was not "new initiative by this postmaster general."

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Interesting.

How can we verify and prove that's real ?

😈

Machines of this magnitude to remove would require a shutdown, we would need to know the locations of the facilities and verify if in fact they were shut down or not. These machines would require a lot of space and components so to remove them instead of maintenance them for no reason at all is odd if true.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Any person who believes mass mail-out-mail-in voting will be accurate and chaos-free has NO common sense.

Remember, absentee voting is not the same as mass mail-out-mail-in voting like the enemedia is trying to get you to believe.

Absentee voting = good
Mass mail-out-mail-in voting = bad

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Any person who believes mass mail-out-mail-in voting will be accurate and chaos-free has NO common sense.

Remember, absentee voting is not the same as mass mail-out-mail-in voting like the enemedia is trying to get you to believe.

Absentee voting = good

hmm would you assist me in jamming this fork into this here light socket?

I agree with ya bro

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Absentee voting = good

I agree with ya bro

Whew, thank goodness, there for a second I thought you were going to say eye socket!😳

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Brotherman

Absentee voting = good

I agree with ya bro

Whew, thank goodness, there for a second I thought you were going to say eye socket!😳

I have a revolver for that

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I have asked the question all along: Can people really be that stupid? Is common sense really that dead?

Then I realized that the Swamp creatures actually don't care. They want the dissension, the confusion, a REASON to tie the results up in courts all across the land. Jan. 20, 2021, if there is no declared winner, something will take place we have never witnessed in this country before.

Our choice as The American People, will be stolen by the cabal of corrupt politicians. That includes all of us that vote and expect fair unsullied elections. If your political representative is pushing for mass mail-out-mail-in voting, I will bet dollars to donuts he/she is in on it.

It is the only way they can grab power and attempt to stop the completion of the draining of their putrid corrupt swamp.

They are desperately trying to stop us from knowing what they have done to us.

edit on 16-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Absentee voting = good

Ummm, common sense is huwite supremacy!

Have you listened to what these idiots have been saying about math, history, the 2 parent household and any other traditional aspect of being an American???

God help us all if we allow the traitors in our government to use the China virus to change how we vote! Mail in voting nothing more than the deep states last gasp to keep them from hanging at the gallows!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join