It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC and NBC Stoke Conspiracy - Trump Creating Mail-In Voting Scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
At least 2 major broadcast networks have fueled a conspiracy theory that Trump is plotting to steal the election by trying to spread lies about "mail-in" voting !!

The idea is for Trump to prevent mail-in voting and therefore have less Democrats voting for Harris/Biden !!

As a rule, Democrats are always the ones spreading BS and accusing somebody of doing exactly what they themselves are doing !!

Democrat BS has been convincing people that absentee ballots are the same as mail-in ballots !!

Big differences but not according to Democrat BS artists.

Beware of Democrats promising and never "delivering" !!

Democrats for some strange reason are also going bat-crap crazy over the supposed Post Office financial crises.
Must be some overdue payoffs causing some Democrat hardships !!

Setting the stage for their excuse if President Trump won reelection, ABC’s Good Morning America and NBC’s Sunday Today spent the morning accusing the President of a conspiracy to steal the 2020 election. ABC called it the “mail-in voting scandal” while NBC dubbed it the “Postal Service crisis;” accusing Postmaster General Louis DeJoy of allegedly doing Trump’s dirty work, even though they admit they don’t have any hard evidence of wrongdoing.

Near the top of ABC’s coverage of the purported scandal, White House correspondent Rachel Scott leaned on serial liars Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to make the baseless accusations:

RACHEL SCOTT: Democrats calling on the new postmaster general, Louis DeJoy to resign. Congressman Adam Schiff tweeting: “He's slowed delivery, banned overtime, and decommissioned mail-sorting machines right before the election, during a pandemic.”

SPEAKER NANCY PELOSI (D-CA): Within this administration is an attempt to make sure your vote doesn't count and doesn't count as cast.

ABC/NBC Stoke Conspiracy: Trump Creating 'Mail-In Voting Scandal,' a 'Crisis'

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let's just delay the election by a year. That's what Hong Kong just did.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

And within the House your vote will be counted over and
over and over again even if you passed away,your vote will
still count.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Lets just cancel the news. They don't really function in a positive manner anymore.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I say place a voting station by a confederate statue.

That will bring out the leftist votes.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I say place a voting station by a confederate statue.

That will bring out the leftist votes.

will they be smart enough to know which one to stick paper in and which one to push over?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

or chik fillet at the mall besides those rasicts dinosaur and turtle indoor playgrounds kids can't play on without a radiation suit

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
how much has Trump gutted the USPS with so far? I was under the impression the new COVID 19 RELIEF deal had money for the USPS and that is a sticking point, but none of that money would come soon enough to fix problems in the system prior to the election cycle in November. The government just doesn't work like that.

Or did Trump do something else mean to the USPS?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its just the Dems manufacturing an excuse to label the election illegitimate should Trump win and to justify their ridiculous behavior afterward.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

we should vote to make it legal for legit public humiliation of elected officials by means of tar and feathering should shenanigan's occur after the election by those butt ventriloquists

Pelosi "Schiff why the hell you take your shoes off?"
Schiff "IDK why the hell you dressed like a chicken?"
(home alone)
edit on 16-8-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

a reply to: network dude

Sounds to me like democrats are already coming up with excuses for a potential loss in November.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You get a star just for the use of the phrase 'butt ventriloquist' on that one. Its surprisingly accurate.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Lets just cancel the news. They don't really function in a positive manner anymore.

Sadly I agree.
They abused their freedoms now need to face punishment for their crimes.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

You get a star just for the use of the phrase 'butt ventriloquist' on that one. Its surprisingly accurate.

A star from me too to Brotherman. He made me smile for a while and that does not happen very easily.

With that being said. I don't think that Trump even needs to "rig" this election. I think he is going to win by a landslide victory. Been thinking that way for over a year now.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
had someone today try to explain to me how every state can easily handle the voting load if we did 100% mail in, or they said well state X does it why not on a national level...

I tried to explain that those individual states spent time building infrastructure, to handle the count.

She countered with almost exclusivly old people man polling stations, I asked about old people on cash registers at supermarkets she said they are exclusivly young people.

I stopped replying after she told me she has always voted mail in and always had her vote counted because they count those first. (my experience has been the opposite since the VAST majority of votes are in person they count the bulk first then break open mail in if its a close race)
edit on 16-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let's just delay the election by a year. That's what Hong Kong just did.

You okay with President Pelosi for a year?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If it is ok to wear a mask to go to Target, Walmart, or other stores, why can't people just wear a mask to go vote?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't think its ok to force people to wear masks, I think if you feel like you need to wear one then by all means other wise F off

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

www.esquire.com...

Here's the quote.

"Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots...But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting..."

Republicans are all about taking away peoples voting rights. They know that if everyone could vote that they would lose.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Unless you're suggesting that they're planning to shut down the polling stations, no one is taking away anyone's voting rights.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join