It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking that I can do Right and not Sin I Know I cannot stop sinning That is the Definition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I tend to disagree because “many will say to me on that day, “Lord Lord didnt we”...
So, unless a person is showing the Fruit of the Spirit, actively living as Christ, showing and living love, then ?
I think most larger churches these days have no value outside of personal motivation speakers, and many who call themselves Christian show no love outside of acting what suits them

And I also don’t believe in the “do nothing doctrine”. Stop, think weigh up because becoming a Christian is hard work, can be lonely and must be life changing. There is a lot of work and pain ahead, it costs much, everything must become nothing and love must endure, even those you hate

Large churches depend on the tithe which was done away with, they preach a guilt gospel will a man rob God doctrine?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

And the more cash you cough up the more Christian you are
Doctrine for the dumb

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The war in the mind is the suffering.....peace of mind reveals heaven.

Are you lost in the mind or do you find that you are here always witnessing what appears (including thoughts and sensations)?

edit on 17-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The only sin is assuming that you are something that you are not!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

the Jesus followers actually know......dats huge....huh? bros

Thing is, shaman can see how many christians end up as lost souls (hungry ghosts) between worlds. When Jesus said only a few will enter, he wasn't joking.

The bible clearly says those that are asleep (soul sleep) shall be last and those who are alive will be caught up in the 2nd coming. What these shamans are see are demons masquerading as ghost. Saul had a witch call up a spirit and it scared the crap out of her.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

No, these particular shamen are fully aware of negative energies on the other side. It has concerned me since I heard of it. Clearly some christians like the great Martin Luther King Jr. etc achieve heaven. So it has nothing to do with the Christian Religion par se. It can only be that a great many have interpreted the words incorrectly.

Perhaps those that walk the path of Jesus see the second coming in the NOW. In serving the Father, seeking nothing in return, they achieve everything. Whereas those that expect entitlement, end up as lost hungry souls, wanting but never recieving.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 7:21

I can only suggest the seeking of inner advice through prayer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join