It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley Calls for Targeting GOP Officials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think many of both parties do not listen to the people that elected them enough.

The extremists have taken over the Democrat party. I am glad there are some that see it. I just hope the election goes peacefully and legally but I have my doubts that it will. Both sides are so far apart in how it should be held that I think there will be more "unrest" as a result.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankfully, the U.S. Senate says $0 Pandemic dollars for rebuilding riot damaged areas. Particularly those where the police wouldn't help, or couldn't help due to "defunding".

Well until Biden wins and pushes 100 trillion for everything....It will be like the Chinese golden age of building all over again! Free everything for everyone...

Now, now...you don't think they're actually going to follow through, do you? The Dems are playing the leftist free s*** army for the suckers that they are. They may throw them a few scraps from the table to keep them placated, but the Dems are just using them as a means to consolidate power for themselves.

I think you are on the right track there. IMHO, I believe the ultimatum will come about one week from November 3. They (the Democrats) up until then will have initiated much more violence and chaos in the streets up to and including mass murder. A week from the election, the Dems will call for calm and the "peaceful protestors" will all stand down and then the Dems will tell the American people all of it will stop and go away if the electorate ALL vote Democrat.

one on hand, I doubt they could stop all this so easily. I really think they don't control them anymore.

on the other hand, I hear a lot about the rioters getting marching orders and free sticks/umbrellas that makes me think they're all the equivalent of temp campaign workers, rioting instead of knocking on doors as directed by their employers.

Beyond, your post above is spot on.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

(post by pteridine removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankfully, the U.S. Senate says $0 Pandemic dollars for rebuilding riot damaged areas. Particularly those where the police wouldn't help, or couldn't help due to "defunding".

Well until Biden wins and pushes 100 trillion for everything....It will be like the Chinese golden age of building all over again! Free everything for everyone...

Now, now...you don't think they're actually going to follow through, do you? The Dems are playing the leftist free s*** army for the suckers that they are. They may throw them a few scraps from the table to keep them placated, but the Dems are just using them as a means to consolidate power for themselves.

I think you are on the right track there. IMHO, I believe the ultimatum will come about one week from November 3. They (the Democrats) up until then will have initiated much more violence and chaos in the streets up to and including mass murder. A week from the election, the Dems will call for calm and the "peaceful protestors" will all stand down and then the Dems will tell the American people all of it will stop and go away if the electorate ALL vote Democrat.

one on hand, I doubt they could stop all this so easily. I really think they don't control them anymore.

on the other hand, I hear a lot about the rioters getting marching orders and free sticks/umbrellas that makes me think they're all the equivalent of temp campaign workers, rioting instead of knocking on doors as directed by their employers.

Beyond, your post above is spot on.

You bet your arse these are paid agitators and commies.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
NVM.

Don't want to get banned.
edit on 16-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just always remember:

The left doesn’t want to debate with you.
The left doesn’t want to win an election over you.
The left doesn’t want you silenced.

The left wants you dead.

Not kidding.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Just always remember:

The left wants you dead.

Not kidding.

Wow. You get the drama queen award. And I suggest you take a trip through the past 4 years of ATS and realize that it's actually the righties that are calling for the deaths of their fellow Americans on the left (not to mention all of the civil war dreams). This happening at such a frequency it'll "make your head spin". Just the fact ma'am.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Just always remember:

The left wants you dead.

Not kidding.

Wow. You get the drama queen award. And I suggest you take a trip through the past 4 years of ATS and realize that it's actually the righties that are calling for the deaths of their fellow Americans on the left (not to mention all of the civil war dreams). This happening at such a frequency it'll "make your head spin". Just the fact ma'am.

You like wearing blinders huh? I'm pretty sure there is evidence throughout these past four years and further of lefties and righties calling for the deaths of whoever isn't aligned to their ideologies.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

i really don't get you do you want to see your country torn apart

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

maybe if the right wing took the protests to her home town maybe she might have a change of tune

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

i don't know the dems started this.. and like the french revolution it just might turn on them if they tried to stop it

edit on 17-8-2020 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Just always remember:

The left wants you dead.

Not kidding.

You like wearing blinders huh? I'm pretty sure there is evidence throughout these past four years and further of lefties and righties calling for the deaths of whoever isn't aligned to their ideologies.

I'm sure you can find evidence of anything if you look hard enough. I'm talking about the massive amount of posts at ATS (which I specifically noted) from right wing folk that have called for and dreamed happily about the deaths of fellow Americans on the opposite side of the political spectrum. Nothing like that has been seen in any measurable capacity by the left here. It's all comedic at best since Dems are merely Republican-lite, towing the line & sinking in the same corporatist ship at the Repubs. As if there is even a "left" in the USA.

Sticking to the facts and not being ridiculous is wearing blinders? I guess anyone firmly planted on the ground is gonna look weird if you are floating around aimlessly up in the sky clinging to fear and scare tactics.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Make no mistake.. We are at war.

Its just the modern manifestation of conflict. The borderless nation of technofascists, like nearly all authoritarians in history, are attempting to take over the world. To complement this, they have created a corporate-political cult (Woke Cult) to be their "military."

The next stages will be to exploit peoples basic needs to gain compliance in the population, likely with another round of lockdowns. They control most of our supply chains in many nations through centralized corporations. No one seems to be talking about this.

Destabilizing certain cities will allow for a foothold to start spreading it all out from there. When a region becomes destabilized, residents are no longer able to focus on anything but the destabilization. Creating mass confusion and distraction through addiction to technology works towards the same end.

Key factor for "our" side is to build a decentralized infrastructure to remove exploitation vectors. Itd be a fantastic thing to do anyway, and the drawbacks of such a transition are already present due to current circumstances.

Ive said it for years; these people *want* to kneecap the west so the global corporate-political monster can gain absolute control through centralized dependency of everything.

ETA: An important note is that they want protests (and aggression, or even violence) from any and all "sides." It just serves as propaganda fodder for the media cycle and indicates that participants are unlikely to be pursuing meaningful avenues to prevent total dependency on the system.

A simpler way of saying that would be the uber rich now have so much money and influence they can steer society how they like.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thats pretty much always been true though, in my opinion.

I think the major difference here is technology and sheer scope of ambition, and that goes for both "sides."

It changes the situation drastically from, say, a feudal lord hundreds of years ago convincing two regions to fight each other instead of targeting the king. Just moving the "borders of the kingdom" to a global scale instead of more local is a game changer.

Simply targeting "the rich" now would be a fools errand in many ways.

Even so, many aspects are exactly the same as any historical conflict. The tactics available to us revolve around supply chains, clean lines of communication, morale, freedom of movement, etc. Pretty much every measure taken this year are measures that one(s) would take to subdue an enemy in a conflict.

Its sad, really.. The technocratic vision for the future is absolutely nightmarish. Maybe its the idealist in me, but I believe the decentralized systems Ive described to fight their takeover would lead to a better world for the technocrats too. It might remove their ability to exploit peoples ideals and exert their will through manipulation and force, but.. It would also likely lead to a modern renaissance.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It should get real interesting as more and more normal US Americans awaken to the reality of living in a 3rd world country, complete with 3rd world politicians and 3rd world elections no one believes the results of.

All thanks to greedy politicians pushing through the open borders policies of the last 70 years.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Ayanna Pressley sure has lots of people scratching their heads 😃

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: okrian

Ayanna Pressley sure has lots of people scratching their heads 😃

And pulling their hair out.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge please please vote them out.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is Deep State D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N

Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Just always remember:

The left wants you dead.

Not kidding.

I'm sure you can find evidence of anything if you look hard enough. I'm talking about the massive amount of posts at ATS (which I specifically noted) from right wing folk that have called for and dreamed happily about the deaths of fellow Americans on the opposite side of the political spectrum. Nothing like that has been seen in any measurable capacity by the left here. It's all comedic at best since Dems are merely Republican-lite, towing the line & sinking in the same corporatist ship at the Repubs. As if there is even a "left" in the USA.

Sticking to the facts and not being ridiculous is wearing blinders? I guess anyone firmly planted on the ground is gonna look weird if you are floating around aimlessly up in the sky clinging to fear and scare tactics.

It’s because we’re sick of the lefts inconsequential BS.

BTW you don’t “tow” the line, you “toe” the line, just trying to help.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join