It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley Calls for Targeting GOP Officials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Here it come folks !!

Now we see the real gloves coming off as one U.S. Congresswoman can't seem to hold back !!

Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley (on MSNBC TV) was trying her best to be cool but just couldn't.

She made some normal comments ahead of the punchline.

"There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives"

(Almost all the "unrest" we are seeing is of course in Democrat areas !!) Hmmm.

Clever but a little more than a veil threat !!

Watch out for "copy cat" actions soon !!

The Squad is getting activated !!

Will other Democrats support or criticize her "comments" ? Hmmm.

Democrat and Squad member Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for targeting GOP officials with “unrest in the streets.” From an interview on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” with host Tiffany Cross on 8/15/2020.

UNHINGED: Squad Member Rep. Pressley Calls For Targeting GOP Officials With “Unrest In The Streets”

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So many things I want to say, unfortunatley ever single one of them is against T&C except this;

Why the hell do we need unrest in the streets because manufactured panic is in our TV's?

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Democrat leaders are getting upset that only Democrat areas are having "unrest" occur in them.

They set it up. They started it. They encourage it to continue. They are burning themselves down. Now they want it to spread?

No, I don't want that. I think the majority of all people don't want that.
edit on 8 16 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No one wants that sh** in their neighborhoods. All that will do is drive heavy voter turnout in suburbia in favor of Trump and the GOP as the party that will fund the police, protect their right to self-defense, and that generally wants to maintain peace and order. Trump struggled somewhat with suburban voters in 2016, particularly women. Traditionally, this is a group that values stability and security on election day. The Dems seem hell bent on pushing them back to Trump in this cycle.

The Democrats really are idiots.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Holy crap it's Dr. Evil.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here it come folks !!

Now we see the real gloves coming off as one U.S. Congresswoman can't seem to hold back !!

Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley (on MSNBC TV) was trying her best to be cool but just couldn't.

She made some normal comments ahead of the punchline.

"There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives"

(Almost all the "unrest" we are seeing is of course in Democrat areas !!) Hmmm.

Clever but a little more than a veil threat !!

Watch out for "copy cat" actions soon !!

The Squad is getting activated !!

Will other Democrats support or criticize her "comments" ? Hmmm.

Democrat and Squad member Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for targeting GOP officials with “unrest in the streets.” From an interview on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” with host Tiffany Cross on 8/15/2020.

UNHINGED: Squad Member Rep. Pressley Calls For Targeting GOP Officials With “Unrest In The Streets”

Isn't it amazing how willing they are to disrupt everyones ability to make a living...all while being PAID 175k+ a year with FREE top tier healthCARE and ALL the other bennies, like absurdly long PAID vacations...again on the backs of the people, who pay them and on average make less than 1/4 of the elected loudmouths individually?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I wish these Democrat politicians were who the right wing likes to imagine they are. A lot of them would probably have my vote.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I wish these Democrat politicians were who the right wing likes to imagine they are. A lot of them would probably have my vote.

You would vote for Dr. Evil?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There have been more than a few threads inquiring/opining about how things will shake out after the '20 elections. I don't have a crystal ball, but I would venture a guess, /IF/ Trump wins, I would look for a doubling down on the unrest, or state differently, the "intense peace" euphemism used by the bomb throwers in our legislature, just like this one. I just cannot see loose cannons, agitators and deranged voices like this merely fading into the background. They have one sound that they understand and can "contribute" to the symphony, and it is discord. There is no strategy in this woman's playbook, save for "resist". WTF are you always "resisting"?? How long can this Republic stand with the likes of this woman, Maxine Waters etc that have 0 respect for their counterparts in Congress and the constituents they represent. There are so so many different issues confronting this nation, and we cannot sufficiently tackle them when we are fragmented and disjointed, constantly having to put out brush fires started by these arsonists.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Yup.

Their salary plus all the "contributions" (on and off the books) 😎

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You know, it wasn’t that long ago that being a member of Congress paid so little that almost everyone in DC had to take a second job along with being a politician. Many Senators and Representatives in DC were plumbers, carpenters, shoe cobblers, etc.

I say we knock their pay down to 30k a year and force a return to the good ol days when these people couldn’t go into public service and become rich.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The children out there in the world rioting and looting and burning buildings and knocking down statues are mere infants. When the adults get sick and tired of their snotty bastard kids on a temper tantrum they are going to start spanking them.

We are not at the phase when the grown ups take off their belts and put an end to this, but it is coming and it is coming fast.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

With what Dr. Evil said, calling for riots (unrest) shouldn't that be grounds for a recall election? Or at least investigated. And does anybody know morse code? The way she"s? blinking it looking like she? was sending out a coded message.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

If Trump wins, I think you can expect more of the same from the Democrats in Congress. The rioters? That may be a different story. Once the election is over, and again, assuming that Trump wins, I think its likely that the administration will significantly ramp up federal law enforcement efforts to shut down the nonsense that's happening in the streets.

The more concerning question is, if Biden wins, can the Dems reign in this monster they've created and unleashed in the streets of our major cities? I'm not at all convinced that they can. If they try, the mob is going to turn on them, too, especially once they realize that the Dems are just using them to their own ends.
edit on 16-8-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
You know, it wasn’t that long ago that being a member of Congress paid so little that almost everyone in DC had to take a second job along with being a politician. Many Senators and Representatives in DC were plumbers, carpenters, shoe cobblers, etc.

I say we knock their pay down to 30k a year and force a return to the good ol days when these people couldn’t go into public service and become rich.

Should people be afraid of a scenario that only the rich run for government office ?

catch22+4😈

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
78 days until Election Day and counting. I believe the Democrats have over played their hand. Time will tell.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Want to be filled and surrounded by unadulterated hatred and misery? Then the democrat party is tailored just for you. These people have to be the most miserable #’s on the planet. How anyone in their right mind would want to be associated with with these losers at this point in time is beyond me.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Crazy Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch even published a video telling Obama fans to hit the streets and draw blood from Republicans.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

No imagination required cupcake, they prove who they are and what they are on a daily basis or are you and your buddies to busy turning your cites into #holes to notice?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The entire party platform is designed to build and exploit the feelings of envy and jealousy of the have-nots in society. No surprise that most of them are miserable and want everyone else to be, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join