It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald’s bro Robert passes away...RIP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
setting my feeling on trump aside..I am sorry he lost his brother..I read that at some point his brother took a fall he went into the hospital (neurological section) right after he filed the lawsuit against his niece......just giving a time frame not talking politics....he was having brain bleeds......sorry for the loss

just adding NO I do NOT think his niece ordered a hit on him......again respectfully I am sorry trump lost his brother

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 16-8-2020 by research100 because: added "at some point"

edit on 16-8-2020 by research100 because: added sentence just adding NO I do NOT think his niece ordered a hit on him......again respectfully I am sorry trump lost his brother

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: kingparrot

As much as i am no fan of Donald Trump, it is still hard when you lose someone close.

R.I.P. Robert Trump.

That is the biggest thing we all (D/R/I) have in common. America is united when a VIP is lost.

Except we're not. See the post above yours.

There are always a minority of "haters". I won't take this thread off track, but lets just say... many of them will follow Robert Trump after November 3rd.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
setting my feeling on trump aside..I am sorry he lost his brother..I read that his brother took a fall he went into the hospital (neurological section) right after he filed the lawsuit against his niece......just giving a time frame not talking politics....he was having brain bleeds......sorry for the loss

You think Robert's niece put a hit on him?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
NO not at all that's why I said it was just a time frame, he went back in the hospital after he filed the law suit I saw in an article

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Considering the topic is a death, this should not have to be said.... This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Members must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Aug 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
God Bless President Trump and his family!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: madmac5150

Karma has to do with deeds.

Saying such grossly disgusting things is a deed... you knew that, right?

And it applies to reincarnation.

It can, but doesn't necessarily...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They shot my younger brother to death in broad day light.

the persistence of loss is awful.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My brother took his own life , Im angry at him but I miss him . Hope you find peace

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
RIP Robert Trump. Condolences to our president and the Trump family.

As for karma, you don't need to wait until your next incarnation to feel it's effects. You reap what you sow in this life as well.

And as far as the msm and twitter mob go, they are in for a big reckoning when karma comes for them.

It made me so ashamed for us all when I saw that #wrongtrump trending and how the msm are treating the news.

I'd say they are soulless shells.

Once upon a time in a cesspool called facebook, I was the target of a deranged lefty mob of stalkers. It's a long story but it started when I bad mouthed the murderous animal killing eugenist cult called PeTA and their DL. I was doxxed, threatened, (PeTA even filed a lawsuit to find out my super secret hidden identity, that wasn't a secret).

But I digress. I must have put up with this for about 3 or more years and when my older sister passed away of cancer 6 yrs ago those people made comments about how I "deserved it" and how I also "brought bad luck and health" upon my sister with my karma, and she was the result of my karma.

Anyway, I already knew these people (we called them 'floaters' from the cesspool) were vile and loathsome so it didn't really bother me much and certainly did not surprise me.

about 2 years after my sister's death, the very person who started the facebook mob against me, became sick with some flesh eating disease and suffered terribly while he rotted away and died.

I never said a word about it. I have too much class. But it seems karma paid him a visit.
edit on 16-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
wow..so sorry you went through that...the person got their comuppance for sure ....you were classy good for you! a reply to: toolgal462

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

wow..so sorry you went through that...the person got their comuppance for sure ....you were classy good for you! a reply to: toolgal462

Thanks so much. I appreciate your kind words.

My condolences to all on this thread who have lost a loved one. I see many who have lost siblings.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I lost my husband to cancer...I can't even image the stuff you went through going on while I dealt with that.....MY sister is the biggest trump fan republican!! we are so different, but despite our political differences she is my sister and I love her...if she passed away it would break my heart

a reply to: toolgal462

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I lost my husband to cancer...I can't even image the stuff you went through going on while I dealt with that.....MY sister is the biggest trump fan republican!! we are so different, but despite our political differences she is my sister and I love her...if she passed away it would break my heart

a reply to: toolgal462

I'm glad that you don't let Trump come between you, that would be a sin.

Watching my sister suffer and die from cancer was horrible, what those losers said mattered very little to me.

I have always focused on the people in my life that love me and not those who hate me. And trust me, those that love me are a better class of people!!

I'm sorry for the loss of your husband.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

R.I.P Robert Trump.

As to the effect on the election.

Let's give the Man a pause for a moment, i can only imagine what it must feel like to lose a younger brother.

Gods speed to the poor fellow.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
RIP Robert Trump. Prayers for the family.

My sympathies also to all of you here who have lost someone special in your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join