It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald’s bro Robert passes away...RIP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

Definitely the favorite, but that doesn't answer either question.

Why wipe the Twitter BEFORE its even publicly announced he passed?

That's not even remotely common. It's not like the Presidents family's concern at that time was for Robs social media accounts.

There is no simplest answer is the most likely answer for the Twitter account. The simplest answer is no one would even think to wipe an old man's Twitter account 3 seconds after he died. In fact most people protect their decreased loved ones profiles.

Controversial Twitter rant, death the next day, all rants wiped before death is announced. And this is the PRESIDENTS BROTHER.

Yeah, nothing to see here. Let's just keep sharing memories of our brothers in a CONSPIRACY SITE.

What other time in history could all 3 of those things happen in 24 hours and the reaction in a conspiracy community be "meh"?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Im not privy to whatever Robert posted on Twitter as I don’t use it and despite a cursory search on google couldn’t find any screenshots of his posts before his account was suspended.
I’d be interested to know exactly what he put up there for clarification...
Similarly I’m not aware of the normal protocol on Twitter when someone passes. The most I could offer is I’m aware Herman Cain’s twitter account is still active as his daughter and three other writers are still using it.
Would Roberts wife have suspended the account or would of it been suspended by administrators?
reply to: GFBufCA

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: curme

originally posted by: GFBufCA
a reply to: tensetek

I'm 100% with you. This is WAY too convenient timing. Between the helicopter pilot that was shot that some are speculating was a "warning shot" and his closest family member dying THE SAME week Rob Trumps Twitter account starts going viral?

Maybe Rob was poisoned and knowing he didn't have much time left he just started spilling all the goods on Twitter?

For those that will immediately write this off ask yourself these two questions...

If it was a natural death, why was his Twitter account wiped before the news broke?

If it was a parody account why was it wiped before the news broke?

Because he died of COVID? Is that the answer?

No...here's a June 24th article. Robert Trump had just spent 10 days in Mount Sinai hospital’s neurosciences intensive care unit.

June 24, 2020: www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
it is what it is, life is finite

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
God Speed Robert Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sad that our President lost his brother and best friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
Robert was admitted to the intensive care ward at Mt Sinai hospital back in June of this year for more than a week so it sounds like his health has been deteriorating for a while, rather than this being a sudden event...most likely natural causes I’m thinking.
a reply to: GFBufCA

There doesn't seem to be an official confirmation of it yet, but it seems as though this may have resulted as a complication of a fall he suffered earlier this year.

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If anything trump has is respect for the dead, no matter if they were in a different political party or anything.

We’re going to see trumps world class respect for people who passed get reciprocated.

Reciprocity is at the heart of humility.

RIP

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

As much as i am no fan of Donald Trump, it is still hard when you lose someone close.

R.I.P. Robert Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That’s the thing when you start to get a bit older innocuous falls and such aren’t so innocuous anymore sometimes. a reply to: vor78

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GFBufCA

EXACTLY... Like right out of my head. I had never seen Robert Trumps twitter before the night of the 14th. He was posting things that would have been huge news for some. I tried to post a few of his tweets in my own words but they were removed. When I try to look up "https://twitter.com/unclerobtrump" in the wayback machine it conveniently has today AUG. 16th 2020 which is his "Account suspended" page and the last one before that is July 28th 2020, nothing inbetween.

edit on 16-8-2020 by tensetek because: No reason

(post by face23785 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

As much as i am no fan of Donald Trump, it is still hard when you lose someone close.

R.I.P. Robert Trump.

That is the biggest thing we all (D/R/I) have in common. America is united when a VIP is lost.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: alldaylong

R.I.P. Robert Trump.

That is the biggest thing we all (D/R/I) have in common. America is united when a VIP is lost.

Except we're not. See the post above yours.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join