It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Defund Police - Yet They Can't Believe Police Depts are Endorsing President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats love unions so when one doesn’t follow the party line they get nervous.
Walk away 2020! Haha

likewise, the right wing hate unions, so why would Trump or his followers be bragging about an endorsement from them?

Sounds kinda desperate to me... just sayin.

Depends on WHAT union, IMO. President Trump would be delighted to receive an endorsement from the NASA union..if there is such a thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

They are bragging that another democrat pawn has fallen.

Not sure where anyone is buying that trump has lost support.

Nobody is buying it

Even the lying leftists on this very site don’t buy it

Landslide incoming and ‘we were blindsided’ will be the reaction, again.

Or, "Trump sabotaged us". Anything except looking in mirror, or genuine self-reflection.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Minorities?
Who cares? Why do you think they're called minorities anyway?

Minority voters affect election outcomes at local/state/federal levels.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No crap?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

No crap?
Definitely.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Democrats love unions so when one doesn’t follow the party line they get nervous.
Walk away 2020! Haha

likewise, the right wing hate unions, so why would Trump or his followers be bragging about an endorsement from them?

Unions think all their members will vote democrat because they tell them to quite often, but now it looks like a lot of those members will be voting Trump. At least the Police will be. Has nothing to do with desperation, just giving support where it is needed and desired, which the democrat politicians are no longer willing to give.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, and my original point still stands, Trump has not effected the postal service in the same way Dems have effected police, so why would he expect the entire postal service to swing one way or the other?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Affected.

And who cares about union endorsements other than politicians?

No matter how you slice it, government employee unions are problematic. Like all unions, their sole purpose is self perpetuation. I know this. I have dealt with labor unions. The police union sees that Trump is all "law and order" and that's good for them. They think that means more union dues if he's re-elected. While they continue to protect the scum within their ranks. And yes, there is scum there.

edit on 8/16/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I find it amusing that they want to defund the police, yet are supporting K. Harris who was proclaimed "top cop" a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Your post reminds me of one of Joe Biden's early rallies. There were 200 people. About 20% were media, and the rest were folks wearing work badges. They looked like they were angry at Biden for making them miss lunch.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Two words we won’t be hearing from the pathetic libs and dEm supporters for a while :

Popular

Vote

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Walk away 2020! Haha

Depends on WHAT union, IMO. President Trump would be delighted to receive an endorsement from the NASA union..if there is such a thing.

Well they have 2 unions that work for NASA one being Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers the other teamsters. and honestly i doubt he will get either one.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Every union will have good and bad yes they will save the jobs of bad cops. However they will also save jobs of good cops and help defend them when all they did was their job. To claim they are a problem means you are only looking at one side of the equation. Police can easily get caught up in politics and politics can land them in jail so at leat the Unions do offer some protection and doesnt allow politicians to attack police officers without any protection for the officers. Though i will conceed that often all unions can do is hire a lawyer for their defense and make sure they follow department policies .

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Democrats shouldn't be angry that Biden didn't get the endorsement then. They shouldn't care at all, in fact.

Should Trump care if postal workers don't endorse him?

Should he care, yes. But will it matter to the outcome of the election - no.

The unions were never Trump's strong suit anyway, although as a politician, I'm sure he'd be happy to have them in his "tent". On election day, a vote is a vote, after all - n'est pas?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Walk away 2020! Haha

Sounds kinda desperate to me... just sayin

He cares if it's the NYC Policeman's Benevolent Association because...wait for it... it's a union of Police Officers!, and everyone knows the GOP base LOVES the Police....

edit on 8/16/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

And who cares about union endorsements other than politicians?

Umm...aren't both candidates politicians, Phage?

Just sayin'...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

democrats: "DEFUND THE POLICE!"

police: "we endorse president Trump"

democrats: surprised Pikachu face
edit on 16/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Democrats shouldn't be angry that Biden didn't get the endorsement then. They shouldn't care at all, in fact.

Should Trump care if postal workers don't endorse him?

That's a very tricky question. If the dems get their vote by mail and the union backs Trump, then the dems will be crying that the election was rigged. If the union backs biden, then the same could be said about a biden win.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
How many police department have Democrats defunded ?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Civil service union has already endorsed Biden/Harris so yea while I am not voting trump I immediatly pulled out of the union, its not even they like biden that much its just they hate trump.

That is an irrational reason to vote for someone, why im voting third party again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join