It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he is considering pardon for leaker Edward Snowden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its a shame Ed wasn't pardoned and bought plane tickets back to the US

Snowden is one who could be a great ally, informing us continually how the tools of intelligence are used to spy on Americans. No one knows this better than Trump, a good opportunity and hopefully won't be a missed opportunity

The privacy rights crowd is large and diverse, something Trump should be eager to pick up
Just as the UFO circles out there, he's done a lot for the goal of disclosure hopefully he goes all the way. He can steal the thunder completely from now to November, all he has to do is raise the curtain on Roswell

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well, again, I would not be surprised to find there's a divide there if that is the case. I think he should be pardoned, so do you, obviously. I think it may be prudent to email the White House or sign a petition. I've already sent my email voicing my view that Snowden should be pardoned for unmasking the deep state.

Trump may or may not agree. We already know Barr's view. I'll wait to see that of the President.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

the most serous charge against Snowden is all we are told about. the lesser charges were bank fraud and identity theft something that is left out of all the narratives. They have his Dark web info and his dealings with China and Russian syndicates. That is why Trump is entertaining the idea of a pardon. If they can get his knowledge on the inner workings of these syndicates they can get a hand on the Hacking they have been doing for years.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Got links to credible info on that?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Used too but they have been scrubbed form the Internet (thanks google), and I had a computer virus (or an FBI bug) so I lost the copies I had. They are in the FBI files but not available yet for the FOIA because he has not been officially charged in court. But it is their practice to charge them openly with the most serious charge.

If Snowden was truly whistle blowing, he should have never ran. the FBI would be very interested in having the info at that time, because the FBI wanted charges against the NSA for defending. Running was a big mistake. I hope he comes back as he has valuable info on the inner workings of both the Chinese and Russian Syndicates activities.

If Snowden's life was in danger there would be no where for him to hide. The fact that he is not dead shows he was not in any danger when he ran. The FBI has said as much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join