It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Dems just took a shot across the bow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not around here.

TheRedneck

We might have to come visit Alabama if the Bass Pro shops keep running out of ammo and we can't reload.

Right now self defense has become an issue and people rightly need to arm themselves, we may be having to defend ourselves or our neighbors.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I often wonder how the Democratic leaders in NY and some other big cities can be so stupid when it comes with dealing with people who are rioting and destroying the businesses and lives of thehard working people who spent years trying to build those businesses that serve the public. Peaceful protesters are not the same as people who loot and burn things or destroy statues.

They must take action to stop those kind of terrorists, if not for the business owners than to protect the reputation and integrity of the legitimate peaceful protestors.

Well, it would make more sense if you would look at it as deliberate instead of stupidity. They wish you to believe they are stupid and you stick to their script.

I think we need to step back an analyze it to see if it was intentional destruction of our society our just stupidity. Certainly, we have been victims of mental abuse with the holding back of information that would lead to different conclusions based on those hidden facts. In that way, we could use those data to make the right decisions.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: RazorV66

So first all you Trump lovers lick his shoes and drool and say screw NYC but the moment one person with some high role praises Trump to hold hands and say grace to your god?
I will never understand how you guys are so blind to pure propaganda being shoved down your pathetic throats.
Good luck and always deny ignorance.

Damn!

Are you that angry because the police union endorsed Trump?

Maybe all that boot polish is affecting your cognitive ability.

That begs the question, what do you know about the flavor of boot polish and any potential side affects?

It seems like the Marxists are the ones falsely calling someone something mean spirited when they are the ones actually doing that very thing. You sure wouldn't be dumb enough to admit that would you? I don't expect it would happen to be fair.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I know because I went to boarding school, I know all sorts of things I shouldn't, I can tell you all about how soap tastes as well, among other nasty things.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Justoneman

I know because I went to boarding school, I know all sorts of things I shouldn't, I can tell you all about how soap tastes as well, among other nasty things.

Ok, I know what it might taste like because I was in the Army and got it all over me shining my own boots and dress shoes. But the whole part where the marxists are accusing folks who want the truth as "Bootlickers for _____" to those wanting someone to do something about the evil, sure sounds like a real ass doing their part. That would imply helping that evil Cabal was the intent.

The marxists in our gov and politics are now exposed, we can't ever ignore what they want and think they can possibly be appeased until their goals are met. The Islamic Jihadist fit their scheme and they use them to further Sharia law causing havoc in free societies. This group we are watching have relentlessly attacked all that is good in the world so they can gain a hold on people's mind to say America, the good guys are bad for the world. While in the non Western influenced world there still is sex slavery of children out in the open.

Why we who have seen enough have to explain this over and over implies there are people who are FOR child sex trafficking. That people are unaware or all in 🤦‍♂️, simply isn't going to be good enough anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I will never understand how you guys are so blind to pure propaganda being shoved down your pathetic throats.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

I bow to your superior meme!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Thanks. And I'm not even a Trump supporter!

But I am a moderate who is disgusted by the political machinations and hyperbolic rhetoric coming equally from both sides.

I mean, people *snip* on FOX (and often for good reason), but MSNBC employs the exact same intellectually dishonest tactics FOX often uses, but just with a different ideology.

edit on 2020/8/17 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: musicismagic
And I understand there's over 13,000 vacant apartments in New York City I wonder if there' will be anybody voting.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The non-existent residents of those 13,000 vacant apartments will vote! You obviously dont know how vote harvesting works.

Maybe you should attend a Democrat Party Election School.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thanks. And I'm not even a Trump supporter!

But I am a moderate who is disgusted by the political machinations and hyperbolic rhetoric coming equally from both sides.

I mean, people *snip* on FOX (and often for good reason), but MSNBC employs the exact same intellectually dishonest tactics FOX often uses, but just with a different ideology.

The truth of your observation knows no political side. It is just the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why any police or law enforcement would even consider voting for a Democrat anything this current election cycle I'll never understand!!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I often wonder how the Democratic leaders in NY and some other big cities can be so stupid when it comes with dealing with people who are rioting and destroying the businesses and lives of thehard working people who spent years trying to build those businesses that serve the public. Peaceful protesters are not the same as people who loot and burn things or destroy statues.

They must take action to stop those kind of terrorists, if not for the business owners than to protect the reputation and integrity of the legitimate peaceful protestors.

Well, it would make more sense if you would look at it as deliberate instead of stupidity. They wish you to believe they are stupid and you stick to their script.

I think we need to step back an analyze it to see if it was intentional destruction of our society our just stupidity. Certainly, we have been victims of mental abuse with the holding back of information that would lead to different conclusions based on those hidden facts. In that way, we could use those data to make the right decisions.

It could be intentional, but I have to say, I have known people who are into city government, and they do lack common sense quite often. They are more interested in getting re-elected by doing things that please a group of demanding people than doing something to better the community as a whole. They tend to grease the squeaky wheel instead of evaluating if you need a wheel at all. Like.....Why would you need a wheel on a sleigh being pulled by a horse?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So first all you Trump lovers lick his shoes and drool and say screw NYC but the moment one person with some high role praises Trump to hold hands and say grace to your god?

Deny ignorance by voting republican.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's because the vocal posters on here are obviously spinning propaganda on here on the daily.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

It's because the vocal posters on here are obviously spinning propaganda on here on the daily.

No it's because when you realize something is true and the sick reality is there are people who wish it upon the whole Nations, there isn't any thing to do but stand up for the truth.

The marxists version of truth is not true.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

No it's because when you realize something is true and the sick reality is there are people who wish it upon the whole Nations, there isn't any thing to do but stand up for the truth.

The marxists version of truth is not true.

Who are the "Whole Nation's" ?

2nd line

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You know Europe, Asia, the Americas.

🤦‍♂️

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

New York will never tip red until NYC is split from the rest of the state. Upstate NY is purple, but NYC turns the entire state blue.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnparadox
a reply to: TheRedneck

New York will never tip red until NYC is split from the rest of the state. Upstate NY is purple, but NYC turns the entire state blue.

Sad but true. All NYC wants from upstate NY is our water and power.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join