It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Dems just took a shot across the bow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The New York City Police Benevolent Association that represents 24,000 police officers just pissed in the NY Dems Wheaties.
They have endorsed President Trump, and they apparently have never endorsed a candidate for president before.
I guess all this talk by the Dems of defunding the police isn’t sitting very well with the men and women that put their lives on the line every day.

PBA President Pat Lynch said it was the first time he could recall the group ever endorsing a president.
"I have 36 years on this job, 21 as the president of this fine organization. I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for Office of the President of the United States, until now. That's how important this is," Lynch said.

NY Dems are seething, including AOC....but WTF did they think would happen when you take sides with the criminals?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Good!

I don't think democrats really care though. I'm just guessing here, just "spit-balling" but I'm pretty sure the time for elections will soon be over if Biden's elected.

(post by shooterbrody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Gonna be an interesting election day... DeBlasio has ticked a lot of New Yorkers off badly... Cuomo has chewed his fingernails down to the first joint over his nursing home mandate that killed so many people... and now this? From what little time I have spent up there driving, most New Yorkers have a hell of a lot of respect for the NYPD.

Would be funny if this all managed to turn the tide and cause the state of New York to flip red. No, I'm not talking about funny as in a weird happening... I mean funny as in getting to watch all the screams of anguish that would reverberate across the nation on November 4th.

Of course, no one should forget that New York is trying to do the mail-in ballots, so there's not really going to be any way to know for sure which way it really went.

TheRedneck

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The democrats just can't help themselves. They keep campaigning to get Trump re-elected.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And I understand there's over 13,000 vacant apartments in New York City I wonder if there' will be anybody voting.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
And I understand there's over 13,000 vacant apartments in New York City I wonder if there' will be anybody voting.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So first all you Trump lovers lick his shoes and drool and say screw NYC but the moment one person with some high role praises Trump to hold hands and say grace to your god?
I will never understand how you guys are so blind to pure propaganda being shoved down your pathetic throats.
Good luck and always deny ignorance.

+59 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

So first all you Trump lovers lick his shoes and drool and say screw NYC but the moment one person with some high role praises Trump to hold hands and say grace to your god?
I will never understand how you guys are so blind to pure propaganda being shoved down your pathetic throats.
Good luck and always deny ignorance.

Damn!

Are you that angry because the police union endorsed Trump?

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

edit on 15-8-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh yea I feel bad for the dems... feel good for America’s society.
‘Benevolent police association’ 😍🤪

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Trumps boots are yummy. I like mine with sweet baby ray bbq sauce.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Or if someone they despised, may have said something which favors their agenda is now a new ally. It’s the ping pong effect.

Partisanship at its best. Societies only go up whence taken over by populist governments 😍😍. Going back since Rome and Byzantine.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Aw... did the big bad police union hurt it's widdle bitty feelings?

Have a cookie.

TheRedneck

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I don’t get it, I really cannot fathom who didn’t see this coming?
If you threaten someone’s lively hood why would you be surprised that they’ll come out by the thousands to vote against you?

That’s it fools, keep tearing up the country and pointing at everyone but yourselves. Watch closely in November where that gets you.

Trump 2020

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

... all you Trump lovers lick his shoes and drool.....

Hmmmm.....Nope!....

We are not the ones with foot or other fetishes ....Kamala, on the other hand seems to have a thing for whoring herself out in exchange for promotions from Democrats.

However, in the spirit of cooperation and reaching across the aisle to the opposition Left, I am providing you with this free Biden-Harris 2020 Bumper sticker, no charge:

In exchange, I merely request from you in your great magnanimity from your leftist highness to allow free speech opposition from NYPD and/or anyone else.

The US is not North Korea, at least, not yet...

edit on 15-8-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

And yet the MSM propaganda machine has people out of work by the millions- and most of them are using their newfound free time to... worship the ground the MSM tells them to.

What a strange world.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That's Because they Know which Side their Bread is Buttered On ......

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The doh-ho ticket?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join