It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the time comes, will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JON666

The flu is deadly for senior citizens.

Read on.

Your answer has been edited out. With the flu in the past has and is deadly to the elderly why no flu shot until now?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

When I go to the store, I wear a mask because everyone else is but I don't wear it properly because I can't stand my hot ass breath on my face in the summer so I wear it low enough for my nostrils to have access to the air. Everyone else is already wearing one so if they have covid, they wont be releasing it into the air when I walk by anyways.

I have a medical exemption for mask-wearing that works out pretty good. Since I'm one of the very few not wearing a mask, people just avoid me. I can go anywhere I want and automatically social distance.

I like it. I'm not fond of people anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Your answer has been edited out.
Incorrect.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nooe. No way . Knowing how insane the covid nazis are about masks , I can expect forced vax, or at least attempts to make it so. I'll put a bullet in my skull before I take the beast mark.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes74

I'll put a bullet in my skull before I take the beast mark.

That'll teach the bastards.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't be in the alpha wave for a rushed vaccine.

I'm not thrilled by the use of fetal tissue for creating the vaccine, but if they are the best option then at least their death can help the lives of others. I would prefer that people understand that humans were sacrificed for the cure, so that people could have some measure of solemnity and so that we don't start thinking of dead babies as a resource. Maybe a percentage of profits gained from the vaccine distribution should go to pro-life organizations.
edit on 16-8-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You have to weigh it out, you either get COVID or aborted fetal remains.

Which one would you want?

edit on 16-8-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Do you know what a cell culture is? It is not "fetal remains."

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They are using fetal cell lines that were originally derived from the tissues of aborted fetal remains.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yes. Yes they are.
They are not using "fetal remains." That fetus died long ago and the cells don't have much to do with it.

Tell me, are you opposed to organ donations to save lives?

edit on 8/16/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. Yes they are.
They are not using "fetal remains." That fetus died long ago and the cells don't have much to do with it.

Tell me, are you opposed to organ donations to save lives?

Yes they are using fetal remains, those cells wouldn't exist without the aborted fetus.

I'm against illegal organ harvesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I'm against illegal organ harvesting.

Me too.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Big no from me. All my friends are refusing too. Now that I think of it, I dunno anyone who would get it. Although medical workers would most likely be forced to get one. Not getting one ever. Keep healthy, take care of body and immune system, and your body will take care of you. Haven't had a flu in 15 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
No

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Calling it a night (insomnia willing) but I do want to point out to those who have been worrying about it... any vaccine developed will not have a microchip in it. Microchips are damn small, but small enough to fit through a syringe needle? Nope, not quite. Plus, one injected into a blood vein wouldn't do much except roam its way through the body until it found a place to cause a clot and really screw something up. There's not much point in chipping corpses.

Microchips are implanted under the skin, not in the bloodstream. They have to remain more or less stationary where they are implanted to work properly, as they have a very limited range. They just won't work if one is, say, cruising through one's big toe behind steel-toed boots.

There are concerns I have about a vaccine... but they do not include the possibility of someone injecting me with a microchip without my knowledge.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My mistake please accept my apogee.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It's a good question. I've never gotten a flu vaccine and have never gotten the flu (at 42 now).

But, I the fear of covid - not for myself but for others - has seeped in. I don't want to be a vector.

So...proabably? If it were proven to be lasting - absolutely i'd get it. If like the annual flu vacc - I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
I've never had the flu or a vaccine for it either. The last mass giving was sometime in the early 60's in the summertime. We all had to go to our neighborhood school line up and get a shot. I don't think it was for polio but I could be wrong it was a lmost 60 years ago, suffer from the old age problem CRC!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'll take the vaccine without hesitation. Not for myself, I'm young and strong, but for the at-risk people around me.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

No, i won't take the vaccine.

If they force me to take it (meaning jail-time or killing me if i refuse) then i won't fight. If they semi-force me to take it (I can't buy anything without the vaccine, pedestrian lights are always red when there are no others than me on the road who might have taken the vaccine, my internet and phone is remotely shut down) then i won't fight either.

But as long as i can go on with my daily life somehow, without the vaccine, i won't take it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join