It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the time comes, will you get a COVID-19 vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Let's say vaccines started becoming available in a few months. What's your game plan?

I don't think i could bring myself to get one. It's not that I'm anti-vaccine. It's just a matter of ethics. As a Catholic, I cannot support a company who obtained that vaccine by experimenting on fetal tissue.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Negative

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Absolutely not. As a retired person I have the ability to tell them to sod off as I don’t need to go to work and am content to order my necessities to be delivered.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think they will do something to turn most neighs to yeahs.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I don't care if they obtained that vaccine from rain water. No way anyone should take it before doing a little research. You will find rushed vaccines can be very dangerous. Plus you will be chipped with ID2020.

If the CCP virus keeps up I doubt you will be given the choice not to take it. That is when the real problems will start.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I see your vaccine and raise you my guns.

If their game plan is to force everyone else to take one — good luck with that. I don’t know one single person that would agree to one.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Not taking any kind of covid vaccine. Continuing to buy more ammo, especially 5.56

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The vaccine hasn't had sufficient time for clinical trials. I won't take it. I'd be far more concerned with an insufficiently tested vaccine than COVID.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
After all the shenanigans we have seen, why would anybody trust their vaccine.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In the UK I am entitled to yearly flu vaccinations. In the last 20 plus years I have

neither taken advantage of it or got the flu.

So although medically considered a high risk I don't believe I will have one.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The vaccine hasn't had sufficient time for clinical trials. I won't take it. I'd be far more concerned with an insufficiently tested vaccine than COVID.

What would make the vaccine more dangerous than covid?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The vaccine hasn't had sufficient time for clinical trials.

That's why it isn't available to the public.

When the phase III trials are completed, and if it is shown to be significantly effective and safe, I'll take it.

I'm probably going get a flu shot this year. First time ever.

edit on 8/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
NO, and hell no...though the writing is already on the wall that we'll be obligated to get the jab. My last vaccine was 1998. I thought it took years just for the testing trials to complete. Then again vaccines do not undergo the same quality test standards as those quality prescription drugs. We'll just circumvent a few steps to rush it and in the words of Baal Gates, it may take multiple vaccines before we get it right.🙄 Sorry, my body is not a M$FT OS.

US Gov & Yale Hold Clinical Trials To Test “Persuasive Messages For COVID-19 Vaccine Uptake”

What Happened: The US Federal government in collaboration with Yale University held clinical trials to determine what the best messaging would be to persuade Americans to take the COVID-19 vaccine when it is ready.

The study essentially looks at the best possible messaging that can be used on Americans, ranging from expressing vaccine benefits, to using messaging about economic impact, making someone feel guilty or embarrassed for not taking the vaccine, and so on.

The various ‘arms’ used in the study when it came to messaging were as follows:

Other: Control message
Other: Baseline message
Other: Personal freedom message
Other: Economic freedom message
Other: Self-interest message
Other: Community interest message
Other: Economic benefit message
Other: Guilt message
Other: Embarrassment message
Other: Anger message
Other: Trust in science message
Other: Not bravery message

Reaching out to Yale...home of Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key Society (oldest & most wealthy), and Wolf's Head Society to formulate another psyop narrative. Prior to 2020 I would say Unbelievable, outrageous! I'm sure big Pharma will be airing 24/7 vaccine Ads & mass propaganda from children's books to 'academia' papers. Want to buy groceries? Take the Vax or else! Further division will ensue between the Have's (Branch Covidians) and Have Not's (logical thinking sheeple).

Perhaps the vax pushers have come to realize that the following messaging doesn't work (for a whole host of reasons). The following is from 2010 - when the Swine Flu pandemic scare was getting propagated.
Dr. Nancy saying: You got to listen to Dr. Fauci..."Just get your damn vaccine!" And we now know is that Swine flu was a big dud.
Preppin for 2020. BS sounds familiar...make sure to Listen to very end.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Why would anybody do that?
You gotta be a knucklehead.
edit on 15-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Had this virus actually been deadly.....maybe
Since its been lame... Probably not..

It's not polio or small pox worthy.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm allergic to the flu vaccine, not even going to risk it on this one.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Holt on a minute there now.

When it started out I think Fauci said that would take a year-and-a-half for a vaccine really just getting started being approved.

And they haven't cured the common cold yet so yeah there's that

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
One knucklehead out of 18 so far

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It is easy to say no. But what if your employer says you have to take it to keep your job? What is all employers say that? Then what will you say?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join