It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mika MSNBC Melts Down about Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

MSNBC Mika has gone full retard right on the airwaves !!

Actually she's gone wild many times before, so maybe this time is just another paid for act.

Now it's Trump and how he's killing people on purpose by allowing COVID19 to spread !!

And she even stoops to outright lying to make clear "points" !!

Sick in the head MSNBC is whoring themselves out to Democrats !!

Even sicker is many people are gobbling this up like it's Christmas goose !!

Mika is the co-host on MSNBC's "Morning Joek" show. 😆

MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski repeatedly ranted throughout Friday’s broadcast of the show over everything Donald Trump, suggesting that he was intentionally letting people die from COVID-19.

Brzezinski, who appeared to be in a near state of rage throughout the show, repeatedly berated the president with names, and later, at the end of the show, said, “If you’re sensing a little intensity here, I’m a little amped up because this is an emergency.”

The video clip below, compiled by Grabien News founder Tom Elliott, is a supercut video that shows the highlights from Brzezinski’s ravings.

MIKA MELTDOWN: MSNBC Host Loses It On Show While Repeatedly Berating Trump

I didn't realize that when you got past level 10 as a Karen you got to make up some other name.
Mika?
MikaMika?

Wasn't that what the cartoon lightning bug used to say back in the early 2000's?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimbone
Maybe this has something to do with it?

www.bitchute.com...a reply to: xuenchen

Daddys name comes up an aweful lot in the video.

I watched that video today and I'm surprised someone else hasn't started a whole thread yet dedicated to what's discussed here.

Spoiler: Former General James Jones and government subcontractors are responsible for Hillary's loss, the Russian collusion scam, Seth Rich's death, etc. Some directed by our intelligence agencies of course. I can't believe that government crooks thought that using multiple third parties to do their dirty work would work.

edit on 15-8-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There’s people out there that can actually stomach to watch and believe this #. They even come here to post and repeat the crap, serious, no lies.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
It’s gotta be some kind of acting job because someone in her position just cannot be that stupid.
I know there is a lot of Liberals running around without a clue but for her to keep repeating sh!t like that on a continuous basis, it’s mind boggling really.

They’re throwing anything and everything negative they can, regardless if it’s true or not. Personally I think all these anti-Trumpers can take their hatred and shove it up their.........

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The one that should be blamed for this virus is China, not Trump. They suppressed releasing evidence and downplayed the severity of this virus for months. WHO was not much better, in fact, the Dems slammed Trump's administration at first for stopping travel to China and parts of Europe.

They also kept Trump distracted with the whole fake impeachment hearings. Our government has turned into a Soap Opera. The Democrats are going nuts with deceiving the people, so is the media. Everything is twisted, I think we should replace every person in the house and senate and ban any of them or their family members from ever running for office again.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Here's a Perfect solution for the "Mika problem".

Several times a day when we inhale, we're taking in bits of someone else's breath or gas release. (farts)

It's likely that Mika has and/or will inhale a few molecules of Donald Trump's breath or gas expulsion.

To avoid having that happen for the first time, or again, Mika should stop inhaling.

End Result: Mika problem is solved. Everyone with extreme TDS should consider this "final solution".

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

MSNBC Mika has gone full retard right on the airwaves !!

Actually she's gone wild many times before, so maybe this time is just another paid for act.

Now it's Trump and how he's killing people on purpose by allowing COVID19 to spread !!

And she even stoops to outright lying to make clear "points" !!

Sick in the head MSNBC is whoring themselves out to Democrats !!

Even sicker is many people are gobbling this up like it's Christmas goose !!

Mika is the co-host on MSNBC's "Morning Joek" show.

One of the weirder aspects of this is that her co-host - the one who the show is named after - is Congressman Joe Scarborough - a tea party conservative that got swept into Congress on the first wave of that party's popularity back in the day.

It seems now that he too finally drank the left wing kool-aid at MSNBC, and is now a...I don't even know what to label him anymore. He can still be insightful & entertaining on non purely political issues though, so I still tune into the show every now and then.

On a final reality TV note, Mika & Joe worked together for years as just co-hosts. And then about a year ago, it comes out that Joe asked Mika to marry him after years of plain platonic comraderie.

You can't make this sh#t up...

edit on 8/15/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Good thing she's not allergic to drug store make up. lol

She is. She just uses sh!t instead.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a Perfect solution for the "Mika problem".

Several times a day when we inhale, we're taking in bits of someone else's breath or gas release. (farts)

It's likely that Mika has and/or will inhale a few molecules of Donald Trump's breath or gas expulsion.

To avoid having that happen for the first time, or again, Mika should stop inhaling.

End Result: Mika problem is solved. Everyone with extreme TDS should consider this "final solution".

LMFAO that's freakin great!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Quite an accusation, but now that the kids are done having their fun the adults can clean up the mess?

a reply to: tjack

edit on 16-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Good for her! She’s absolutely spot on. I know I’ve said that they should indict Trump, along with congress and every governor who decided to let people in their respective states die because they didn’t have the balls to stop COVID-19 from spreading. They are all guilty of murder and should be prosecuted and put in prison.

It's always spectacular when a TV star has to press 16 lie buttons to get a commercial slot upped in price 😆

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

From now anyone tells me to put on a mask I'm stealing that line.

"F#@$ Y%$ stop inhaling!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You mean like the wicked witch of the West when water gets thrown on her/it? Now that's must see teevee.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join