It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why politics is on ATS. IMHO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We had a previous administration spy on

Stopped reading after this continued BS false information and propaganda which has been proven as such.

Have a nice circle jerk thread.

And have some more Koolaid.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yeah those FISA Warrants are all fake right ? 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

We had a previous administration spy on

Stopped reading after this continued BS false information and propaganda which has been proven as such.

Have a nice circle jerk thread.

And have some more Koolaid.

I'd like you to remember this post. In the near future, the proof will be so abundant that even MSNBC won't be able to ignore it. As I said, this doesn't require you to hold any special political beliefs for it to be true. While you are fighting super hard to not be intellectually honest, think as to how you might feel if Bush had done this to Obama. If this happened to the party of the MSM. You would have been told daily to be angry and how evil the perpetrators were.

But I do have one question for you. Was the dossier verified? (without it, a lot of this would not have taken place)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
my statement is that the screaming is misdirected due to misinterpreted information and due to some of the primary sources being tainted by opinion rather than fact.

was the dossier ever verified?

did Klinesmith alter a document to hide that Carter Page was actually working WITH the IC?

Did the FBI lie to the FISA court in order to get renewed warrants?

Those are the facts that have proof to back them up. There are a whole mountain of other things that haven't been released yet, which will show that the entire investigation was illegally started, therefore a farce in and of itself. But until the documents emerge, that part will have to wait.

Now, for your part, if you are truly intellectually honest, can you look at the three items listed and deny they happened?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: network dude
we are witnessing the greatest political conspiracy of the United States history. for this to be fact, you do not have to like Trump, Like Obama, or even like politics. You just have to look at facts and understand what a conspiracy is. We have had a few members here screaming at the top of their lungs about this for years.

We had a previous administration spy on, and actively try to disrupt the incoming administration. Many government offices were used for this, and it went all the way to the top. Every day more documents come to light, and more of what has been speculated is proven true. If the MSM wasn't the assisting culprit in all this, you might hear more about it, but as they are heavily involved, what most folks get is crickets and misinformation.

Eventually all the information will come out, and if Trump wins in November, all this will be exposed. If Trump loses, this will all be swept under a really, really big rug.

Again, you can be the biggest Trump hater on the planet, and still see that this happened. You just have to be intellectually honest. Are you?

Intellectually honest question:

Why are you more worried about an administration vetting an incoming administration, than you are about an administration publicly asking for Russia or China to assist spying on American officials?

You seem crazy imo.

I didn't take CNN's version of this to be fact. I have been paying attention since the beginning. have you ever heard of "the resistance"? What do you think that is? An ice cream flavor?

The asking for assistance was due to all this being known, but still hidden in classified documents. You seem lazy.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't understand how anybody with one shred of objectivity and impartiality could look at the situation from 2016 and NOT see that some nefarious creatures from "The Swamp" were trying to ooze out of the slime pool and drag Trump under the slimy waves.

I didn't vote for Trump. I really don't give a fck if he is re-elected, although I do approve of many of his actions in the past 4 years.

When you piece together

- the Page-Strozk affair ("backup plan") and assorted shenanigans from the FBI
- highly suspicious and questionable acquisition of FISA warrants
- tampering with emails and official documentation surrounding FISA
- the circulation and use of the utterly garbage Steele Dossier to construct the "Collusion Delusion" narrative
- the constant leaking, Rosenstien's outrageous behavior ("Give me a wire!! I'll wear it)
- the role of the media completely STONEWALLING elements of the story and ignoring or twisting info about above facts

How can you dismiss this as fake or manufactured information

WAKE UP. IT WAS AN ATTACK ON TRUMP.

I will not make claims about how high up the ladder these actions go; I personally haven't seen enough compelling facts to support that knowledge of it ascends to the White House level (Obama administration). But to dismiss this all as fake or partisan-driven B.S. is not a becoming look for anybody, particular those participating in a CT website seeking to dig beneath the veneer of "shallow truth" placed atop everything by the MSM.

Again, OPEN YOUR EYES.

This really did and IS happening.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think our government has gotten to the point that it truly does not matter what we think. The only thing I’ve learned in the last 4 years of paying attention is that there’s so much disinformation, slanting and things taken out of context and then all wrapped up in enough red tape and bureaucracy, in the hands of people who are in the system and know how to manipulate it.

We can gather all the information we want, but we have no way of knowing what is accurate anymore. Even when we have what we believe is ample information, the government gets to decide what they want to do with it.

Hell, just look at the Epstein case and the Acosta deal. Epstein’s death.

Conspiracy theories were once laughed at and I think now the general population knows our government does some messed up sh!t but at this point, we’re all just trying to survive and how are we going to correct all these issues and put effort into making it right when we’re devoting the majority of our time to making our personal lives sustainable and, hopefully, enjoyable?

I don’t trust any of it. Right, left, middle.... If you dig, you can find enough information to support something from either side, or just enough disinformation to throw you off enough that you can’t form a real opinion.

The system is f*cked. I think it’s a waste of time debating over which side is worse because it’s the same system they’re working in.

Hell, look at the list of kid touchers that was posted recently....hundreds in government office or directly working with the government, both sides. It’s all f*cked.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Jeez. You still haven't wondered why ATS disabled the ability to register new accounts months ago (by technical 'glitch'), then announced the site could be shutting down. At such a critical time after people had been building animosity on both sides by mostly political threads.

And the site slow downs at certain times, alluding to some sort of massive IO operation like sending aggregate data to some agency... Or perhaps receiving orders on new posts to be made for the day or hour.

And the political shills that made up 99% of the posts up until those registrations were borked, and have now mysteriously disappeared. Almost as if they were never real people to begin with.

Just saying... Makes you wonder.

Hope I'm not banned for this line of thinking.
edit on 17-8-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
keep em shut tight

a reply to: Liquesence

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

my statement is that the screaming is misdirected due to misinterpreted information and due to some of the primary sources being tainted by opinion rather than fact.

was the dossier ever verified?

did Klinesmith alter a document to hide that Carter Page was actually working WITH the IC?

Did the FBI lie to the FISA court in order to get renewed warrants?

Those are the facts that have proof to back them up. There are a whole mountain of other things that haven't been released yet, which will show that the entire investigation was illegally started, therefore a farce in and of itself. But until the documents emerge, that part will have to wait.

Now, for your part, if you are truly intellectually honest, can you look at the three items listed and deny they happened?

What dossier?

Your OP wasn't about any such thing. I'm addressing the points you brought up in your original post... the fact that it's not "the greatest conspiracy in the history of America", followed by claims of new material showing up every day, etc, etc... not one link or specific event mentioned. Just vague statements.

If you want to discuss specific things, put them in your OP. We are not mind readers and not everyone believes Youtube sources (if you're referring to that) or mysterious documents that show up on public archives or a few sentences scraped out of longer documents. One could equally make the case that (quoting your statements) "we are witnessing the greatest political conspiracy of the United States history........If the MSM wasn't the assisting culprit in all this, you might hear more about it, but as they are heavily involved, what most folks get is crickets and misinformation." can refer to the Trump administration and the attempted dismantling of the Post Office, of the CDC, of the Environmental Protection Agency, and it can be framed as a conspiracy to make America more in debt and sicker (except for the elites) and with the goal of killing off a lot of Americans to leave an economically enslaved workforce at the beck and call of their super wealthy masters (ala the "fat cats" of the Gilded Age.)

I realize this is the mud pit and that there's no standards. However, if you'd like a good discussion, you should cite some clear examples rather than waving your had and making broad statements.

You want to discuss dossiers? Do so but make it clear in your OP. Don't show up with it later like some sort of bait-and-switch. (I know you didn't intend this and you were writing in the heat of the moment, but for pete's sake, man, frame your arguments to where they point to what you want to discuss and not to a broadly angled soupy mess.)

Your argument will also be better if you spell the names of the people correctly. It's not "Klinesmith."

edit on 17-8-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I don't understand how anybody with one shred of objectivity and impartiality could look at the situation from 2016 and NOT see that some nefarious creatures from "The Swamp" were trying to ooze out of the slime pool and drag Trump under the slimy waves.

Likewise, the Other Side is not sure how anyone with a shred of objectivity and impartiality could look at Trump's installation of unqualified but wealthy businessmen with vested interests in key positions over departments that they felt was hurting their business and NOT see nefarious dealings by Trump in action.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

LOL, I wasn't specific enough, so whatever I say holds no merit. Kewl. I can't spell, so that also negates anything I write.

You must have aced debate class.

Trump's a cry baby and the IC never lied. I know, you haven't a clue who the "IC" is. Plus, I likely spelled it wrong.
Have a super day.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Likewise, the Other Side is not sure how anyone with a shred of objectivity and impartiality could look at Trump's installation of unqualified but wealthy businessmen with vested interests in key positions over departments that they felt was hurting their business and NOT see nefarious dealings by Trump in action.

is that like when you make three left turns, it's actually a right?

Trump did bad things, so whatever was done to him, it's a wash.

This is an academic viewpoint.

And they say university is overrated. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why wait for a second term to do this? I don’t think there is any mega paydirt that will come from a second term. There is quite the effort to stop it though, so who knows, I certainly could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

LOL, I wasn't specific enough, so whatever I say holds no merit. Kewl. I can't spell, so that also negates anything I write.

You must have aced debate class.

Trump's a cry baby and the IC never lied. I know, you haven't a clue who the "IC" is. Plus, I likely spelled it wrong.
Have a super day.

True. I have no idea who IC is in this context. Are you interested in a discussion or simply indulging in a rant. Either's fine...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

is that like when you make three left turns, it's actually a right?

Trump did bad things, so whatever was done to him, it's a wash.

This is an academic viewpoint.

And they say university is overrated. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you thought that response through very clearly. Yes, it's an academic viewpoint -- one of the things that they teach us is how to discern reliable sources from unreliable sources (so, if I'm interested in what the Tea Party thinks, I don't poll my liberal friends or go to news sources; I go to the Tea Party itself and its representatives.)

So, you're correct in laughing about the "university is overrated" statement since one of the first things we learn is how to tell good information from bad.

Hopefully you had those same experiences in college.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Democrats getting all shimmed up because their DNC video convention is starting tonight with all the edited "perfect" speeches and fake applause crowds too 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I feel certain that a better understanding of this will be had, depending on the election outcome.

Can you elaborate on the understanding to be gained in either case?

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Do you know what jobs did a majority of Obama politicians, which Obama put in government jobs, took once the Obama administration was over? "Journalism..." These are the morons making up false claims about President Trump and attacking him daily while demonizing those of us who voted for Trump. They work in CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc.

There are still plenty of Obamatrons in government positions trying to derail the Trump administration. Hopefully Trump is re-elected again and then he should continue getting rid of these Obamatron morons.

edit on 18-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
ATS is one of the few places left that allows open discussions, without moderators or algorithms manipulating things, like we see Youtube, twitter, facebook and reddit doing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join