It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why politics is on ATS. IMHO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
we are witnessing the greatest political conspiracy of the United States history. for this to be fact, you do not have to like Trump, Like Obama, or even like politics. You just have to look at facts and understand what a conspiracy is. We have had a few members here screaming at the top of their lungs about this for years.

We had a previous administration spy on, and actively try to disrupt the incoming administration. Many government offices were used for this, and it went all the way to the top. Every day more documents come to light, and more of what has been speculated is proven true. If the MSM wasn't the assisting culprit in all this, you might hear more about it, but as they are heavily involved, what most folks get is crickets and misinformation.

Eventually all the information will come out, and if Trump wins in November, all this will be exposed. If Trump loses, this will all be swept under a really, really big rug.

Again, you can be the biggest Trump hater on the planet, and still see that this happened. You just have to be intellectually honest. Are you?

Your right , I agree with you on like 90% of what you say except the part about President Trump .

I don't think President Trump is the key to this all coming out , Honestly if he really were going to blow the top off this conspiracy he would already be dead they would have took him out by now.

The media is the real center to all of this , MSM, Social media , Celebrities , all of it is a non-stop brainwashing campaign and the sad truth is people are taking it all in hook , line and sinker. The BLM and Antifa movements in this country are a prime example of it , it's sad really all of those Black Americans being puppet-ed by white liberals and they really think there getting something out of it.

Black people are acting like it's the 1960's and there marching on the bridge in Selma, Alabama when in reality there is no racism in this country besides the racism that exist in there minds.

It's 2020 no one cares about the color of your skin

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You just have to be intellectually honest. Are you?

Are you?

In what world would Donald Trump not be spied on?

We aren’t talking about some regular businessman being unfairly treated. We’re talking about a man who has spent the last 20 years doing shady deals with hostile foreign nations and the worst people in them. Not even 5 years before becoming President he was implicated in a money laundering scheme with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

What do you think our intelligence agencies do? Part of their job is monitoring people like him who have business deals with hostile nations. If he wasn’t being monitored then someone was asleep at the wheel. This isn’t some new thought. This is what I’ve been saying for almost 4 years. And it should be obvious to anyone with the slightest understanding of who Donald Trump is and the role our intelligence agencies play in safeguarding this country.

The Republicans in power are using this as just another way to play the victim card. And people such as yourself continue to amplify it for strictly personal partisan reasons.

I hope Trump was being spied on. As I would hope anyone doing shady business deals with Russian oligarchs or Iranian terrorists would be.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What in his OP was left vs right? Be specific.

This seems to fit.

We had a previous administration spy on, and actively try to disrupt the incoming administration.

As for the topic of the thread? Yeah, it is a conspiracy but it isn't that big, except for the fans that want to see Trump vindicated.

Basically it is politics as usual that leaked a little. Might even be by design.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don’t know trump personally but I wish him well.

I think it will go down in history as “ previous administration spied on oncoming administration due to trump being the potus” then they’d show the kind of persons associated with trump and what was suspected to be taking place.

I think that will be the truth if trump loses.

But yes Obama has people spy on trump and his associates because of what was about to unfold and having been caught, trump and his people pounce on the idea they were saints fighting for the people and look at the evil dems.

Let get REAL REAL HONEST here. No? Not that far?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Meh...you do it first.
Show me, don't tell me.

edit on 15-8-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What in his OP was left vs right? Be specific.

This seems to fit.

We had a previous administration spy on, and actively try to disrupt the incoming administration.

As for the topic of the thread? Yeah, it is a conspiracy but it isn't that big, except for the fans that want to see Trump vindicated.

Basically it is politics as usual that leaked a little. Might even be by design.

The previous administration spied on the incoming administration. That’s not left vs right- it’s just what happened. The group of people who spied on the incoming people were both Reps and Dems. But either way, it’s a fact, not “left vs right.” Try again.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don’t think people realize that this website would have been gone several years ago if it wasn’t for the political forums.
The traffic those forums bring give the site a reason for advertisers to invest.

That's true and if it weren't for the mud pit and the right wing TDS bootlickers REEEEEEEEEEEEEsponses I wouldn't even bother to log on.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Meh...you do it first.
Show me, don't tell me.

Ah, no...you’re the Mod, not me.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I am a member....quit looking at the mod title.
I am a member just like you, quit busting my balls.

I am sitting here eating Jalepeno and Chedder popcorn while you sit there being a jerk.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

we are witnessing the greatest political conspiracy of the United States history.

How many times have we seen people "connect the dots" and have others add to the picture, only to have it turn out to be totally wrong? The feeling of "being in on something epic and special" is powerful... but it doesn't mean you're seeing the truth.

Back in the day — there was a site called “Bush Bones”. The typical political dynasty family skeletons.

Almost nothing ever comes of anything.

Trump will protect Trump — whatever the situation. That I am sure of.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

You just have to be intellectually honest. Are you?

Are you?

In what world would Donald Trump not be spied on?

We aren’t talking about some regular businessman being unfairly treated. We’re talking about a man who has spent the last 20 years doing shady deals with hostile foreign nations and the worst people in them. Not even 5 years before becoming President he was implicated in a money laundering scheme with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

What do you think our intelligence agencies do? Part of their job is monitoring people like him who have business deals with hostile nations. If he wasn’t being monitored then someone was asleep at the wheel. This isn’t some new thought. This is what I’ve been saying for almost 4 years. And it should be obvious to anyone with the slightest understanding of who Donald Trump is and the role our intelligence agencies play in safeguarding this country.

The Republicans in power are using this as just another way to play the victim card. And people such as yourself continue to amplify it for strictly personal partisan reasons.

I hope Trump was being spied on. As I would hope anyone doing shady business deals with Russian oligarchs or Iranian terrorists would be.

No thanks
The government didn't have enough evidence to get a warrant.
F your spying and surveillance state.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am a member....quit looking at the mod title.
I am a member just like you, quit busting my balls.

We know you are a member but it's the mods that spank us and take our precious points away. What do you do with all those points anyway. I pray they are donated to a good cause like the Ronald McDonald house perhaps or the Salvation Army. Maybe some of the homeless would like a few just to brighten their dreary days. During these china virus pandemic days a few points and a yummy chili and cheese sandwich could be the difference between life and death.
edit on 15-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That issue has become left vs right.

Just because it is a fact doesn't mean it doesn't split sides along party lines.

Either way, it isn't as big of an issue as the OP makes it out to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nope.

it's the mods that spank us

You do it to yourselves and then bitch and moan about it.

OMG, I called someone a piece of crap and I got deleted.
Think about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If the FBI of the Hoover years was worthy of conspiratorial conjecture, if that was considered fertile ground for conspiracy theories, then guess what: the FBI of modern times, 2016-now, has all of the same characteristics, and it has them in spades.

Sure, there isn't any central figure as inscrutable, mysterious and powerful as Hoover in modern times, but I mean: illegal wire tapping, forging emails and documentation, manipulation of the courts and warrant issuance, bedroom banter between lovers about election "backup plans"??

The fact that these things happened under an administration and political party that is uncomfortable and inconvenient for some members to come to grips with, doesn't mean they are unimportant, and doesn't mean they didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Nope.

it's the mods that spank us

You do it to yourselves and then bitch and moan about it.

OMG, I called someone a piece of crap and I got deleted.
Think about it.

I can't think about those kinds of things, above my pay grade. But in reference to the spankings, I find those very entertaining and stimulating, if you know what I mean. But the point deduction takes a piece of my soul everytime.
Of course I know it's my fault but often in my excitement of the moment, I tend to run my mouth a bit to much...like now!! Oh, sh!t, I need to get back to work, the BIG boss is on set and here he comes....look busy everyone!!!

edit on 15-8-2020 by olaru12 because: syntax repair

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I donated mine to those who lost because of covid.
They need help.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I donated mine to those who lost because of covid.
They need help.

Praise God for men like you. The world is a better place for your presence on this spinning orb in the vast reaches of space and time and if anyone should be the person to go where no man has gone before, I hope that you are the man to carry the torch of peace, justice and the American way. Bless your heart, my brother!!
edit on 15-8-2020 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

here is the real deal. Pay attention. If you want to talk about things that interest you, make a thread. I live here and this is of interest to me. See how that works?
eta, and again, none of this hinges on how much you like or hate Trump. This is all what some would call "facts".

Couldn't have said this any better myself.

See, there was a thread recently someone in the UK made about the Queen stepping down to help a suspected pedo relative make it through these rough times.

I read about the first 4-5 posts, said to myself, "meh", and moved onto the next thread. No further reading needed. No commentary required.

You see, I honestly couldn't give a fck about "the Royals" and UK politics. Doesn't concern me directly, not one single bit. Hardly interests me, other than the noble goal of rooting out pedos in positions of authority. I'm sorry if that indelicate opinion offends some of our UK members, and I do respect and admire many posters here from all over the globe, and value their input to the site. The thing is, I'm not going to go rampaging through a thread about a political situation that doesn't really impact my life, in which country I don't reside, and for which the political landscape I have AT BEST a tenuous understanding and indirect viewpoint.

Maybe this site would run more smoothly, from perspective of members, if we all "stayed in our lanes", politically speaking. I have not a shred of interest in talking about UK or French or German politics, and even if I did, WTF input or insight could I possibly provide that is more incisive or informative than people actually living in those places. That said, if you as a citizen in the UK wishes to debate the true reasons of Harry leaving the family, or what the Queen did last night, make a thread, make 100 threads, nobody is stopping you. I wish you luck and hope you have a tremendous conversation.

I just don't quite get the fixation on talking about politics of another country that is thousands of miles away, concerning a place a person has never visited or visited once 14 years ago on holiday.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Great to see people showing their true flags about supporting illegal activities at the highest level of American government 😃

"and just think, they're saying I was a real prosecutor ! 😆"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join