It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why politics is on ATS. IMHO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I agree. If Trump had the power or even the will to do all the things so many people think he can or would do, he would be added to the short list.

James A. Garfield

John F. Kennedy

Abraham Lincoln

William McKinley

edit on 15-8-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Pretty much sums up the Bueller Investigations 😆

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don’t think people realize that this website would have been gone several years ago if it wasn’t for the political forums.
The traffic those forums bring give the site a reason for advertisers to invest.

It’s like college football.
Without football paying the bills, women’s sports scholarships in college would not exist.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I have been told about how smart you are.

Easily, 10 times smarter than you.

I sure hope you don't disappoint with another post like that one.

I sure hope you don't either.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You are very right, I used to lose my mind at the political stuff until I realized, thats how the lights stay on and the doors are still open.
I still brag that I don't even know what left or right means unless I am on a street corner or putting my shoes on.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

if trump loses, things will come to light that will also confuse his loyal followers. if he wins, the donald trump show will aired four more years. nothing will come to light because trump himself is part of this clique of 'bad' people. in their defence, it must be said that many people do evil. sometimes even the neighbour.

trump is attacked so hard because he stands for everything the majority of the civilized world rejects: greed for power, greed for money, megalomania. trump is omnipresent, president of the usa, so he's pretty powerful, and objectively speaking, he puts on a one-man show without thinking about the american people for a second. he wants to leave his footprint, no matter what. and he wants to win. be first. it's just a game for him, and the real sheep are his followers.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Trump only cares about Trump.

He will throw anyone under the bus to protect himself.

I think the flood gates will open if/when he loses.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

and the real sheep

The real sheep are the people who mention and go on about Trump every chance they get.

Even Trump laughs at CNN and Fox, why people still gravitate around them and gives them ratings is beyond most people's comprehension....who is the real sheep again??

edit on 15-8-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

if trump loses, things will come to light that will also confuse his loyal followers.

This statement seems to indicate that you somehow think that Biden is not part of the clique of "bad people" and would thus expose Trump if he happened to win.

If you don't think the above, then Biden is it of the clique and they're would not expose Trump using your same logic.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I had hope when Obama got elected but quickly figured out, he is a part of the problem and had 0 solutions other than talking about things he can't do.
You can't live around scumbags unless you are one of them. (birds of a feather, all fly together)

People these days need a doer, not a talker.
Biden, both Bush's, both Clintons....the system was broke many many years ago and instead of looking at that fact, people just want to argue about who is right, so their ego feels good at the end of the day.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

and the real sheep

The real sheep are the people who mention and go on about Trump every chance they get.

Even Trump laughs at CNN and Fox, why people still gravitate around them and gives them ratings is beyond most people's comprehension....who is the real sheep again??

people want peace.
networks want viewers.
who profits from his behavior?
to whom does he gives much of his attention?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I fully believe its by design and has been going on incrementally for over 100 years in the corrupt ol' USA. I've come to that conclusion based on living/observing United States culture and society for over 50 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

if trump loses, things will come to light that will also confuse his loyal followers. if he wins, the donald trump show will aired four more years. nothing will come to light because trump himself is part of this clique of 'bad' people. in their defence, it must be said that many people do evil. sometimes even the neighbour.

trump is attacked so hard because he stands for everything the majority of the civilized world rejects: greed for power, greed for money, megalomania. trump is omnipresent, president of the usa, so he's pretty powerful, and objectively speaking, he puts on a one-man show without thinking about the american people for a second. he wants to leave his footprint, no matter what. and he wants to win. be first. it's just a game for him, and the real sheep are his followers.

Whats going to come to light that hasn't been investigated before? Again can't stand the guy but he has been investigated and hounded since day one. LOL if there was something with some validity the media would pay millions for it. No Trump is just an azzhole but he was better than HRC and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. Yep the witch and wardrobe are the reason Trump has become the Lion to the DNC. Easily 20% of the people that vote for Trump would have voted for any half decent DNC candidate, but they couldn't find one again. I mean hell Mondale, Dukakis and Kerry would all have a better chance than Joe.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

if trump loses, things will come to light that will also confuse his loyal followers.

This statement seems to indicate that you somehow think that Biden is not part of the clique of "bad people" and would thus expose Trump if he happened to win.

If you don't think the above, then Biden is it of the clique and they're would not expose Trump using your same logic.

not every successful politician is a criminal. i believe that biden is a decent man. there's no judgment that would contradict that. was he convicted of anything? was trump? how many trials are there against trump? and how many times has he been convicted in the past? 50 times so? And biden?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I tend to agree with what you've stated. I think we are being played in big ways by players in and out of the shadows.

edit on 8/15/2020 by americanbuffalo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

who profits from his behavior?

You seem to be the one paying attention to him,Trump this and Trump that.

He trolls people...and you took the bait.

I like the guy, when a regular politician gets asked a hard question, their butt shrivels up, Trump just admits it and says, next question. LOL
He gives no craps and I like that in a person.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I trust your opinion as being a non biased one. What are your thoughts on my take on this. Am I just a fanboi running an I love Trump thread? Or is there some meat here? I can take the brutal honesty.

Personally I'm cynical... I don't see people having hope as fanboys one way or the other. There are people who think Biden is this countries only chance, I personally think he's worse because he'd be a puppet for whatever they have planned for him... The guy clearly isn't competent. But I still wouldn't hold him against them for thinking that way, i understand where they're coming from.

Inversely, I know a lot of people believe Trump will flip things in his second term and unearth quite a bit. It's not fair for me to say that's not possible. I can't read the future, and maybe he wouldn't have anything to lose and really does shake things up. I, being cynical, doubt that... But that's purely an opinion on my part going off of trends. The only thing I know is I've been surprised a lot the past couple of years, and if I'm being honest about trends that may continue.

My guess is we'll see though, if there are debates I don't see Biden winning. Even if there aren't he may not win... I take the polls with a deer block of salt.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
More u.s. left vs right politics. Why not just say "trump is great and will expose everyone as soon as hes elected again" .

You should be getting paid for that propaganda.

What in his OP was left vs right? Be specific.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I have been told about how smart you are.

Easily, 10 times smarter than you.

I sure hope you don't disappoint with another post like that one.

Set that good example, moderator! Great job.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

not every successful politician is a criminal. i believe that biden is a decent man. there's no judgment that would contradict that. was he convicted of anything? was trump? how many trials are there against trump? and how many times has he been convicted in the past? 50 times so? And biden?

Is this a joke post?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join