It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why politics is on ATS. IMHO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
we are witnessing the greatest political conspiracy of the United States history. for this to be fact, you do not have to like Trump, Like Obama, or even like politics. You just have to look at facts and understand what a conspiracy is. We have had a few members here screaming at the top of their lungs about this for years.

We had a previous administration spy on, and actively try to disrupt the incoming administration. Many government offices were used for this, and it went all the way to the top. Every day more documents come to light, and more of what has been speculated is proven true. If the MSM wasn't the assisting culprit in all this, you might hear more about it, but as they are heavily involved, what most folks get is crickets and misinformation.

Eventually all the information will come out, and if Trump wins in November, all this will be exposed. If Trump loses, this will all be swept under a really, really big rug.

Again, you can be the biggest Trump hater on the planet, and still see that this happened. You just have to be intellectually honest. Are you?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, Trump's going to expose the corporations...sure he will..

Trump has nominated to date are Rex Tillerson, who resigned as Exxon Mobil’s chairman and CEO after being named secretary of state; hedge fund investor and Hollywood financier Steven Mnuchin, nominated as treasury secretary; Andrew Puzder, CEO of CKE Restaurants (which owns the Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. chains), nominated as labor secretary; Wilbur Ross, a Wall Street veteran who invests in distressed companies, the nominee for commerce secretary; and Betsy DeVos, 

Trump gave your government to corporations.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Intellectual honesty appears to be in short supply these days. American life has gotten more and more political since 9/11 and ramped up significantly during President Obama's second term to the near critical mass we are living through today. Face it, in the USA its damn hard to get away from politics these days.
edit on 8/15/2020 by americanbuffalo1 because: give me an N

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

why politics is on ATS

I think you mean why 'US' politics is on ATS... because no one wastes so much of there time on this earth, concerning themselves with any other type of politics.

Eventually all the information will come out, and if Trump wins in November, all this will be exposed. If Trump loses, this will all be swept under a really, really big rug.

Yeah ok mate... sounds like you totally bypassed drinking the koolaid and instead just decided to pump it straight into a vein.

Truth is, it doesn't really matter who's in power. its all just a spectator sport to keep the masses entertained and distracted... well business just carries on as usual.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Yeah, Trump's going to expose the corporations...sure he will..

Trump has nominated to date are Rex Tillerson, who resigned as Exxon Mobil’s chairman and CEO after being named secretary of state; hedge fund investor and Hollywood financier Steven Mnuchin, nominated as treasury secretary; Andrew Puzder, CEO of CKE Restaurants (which owns the Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. chains), nominated as labor secretary; Wilbur Ross, a Wall Street veteran who invests in distressed companies, the nominee for commerce secretary; and Betsy DeVos, 

Trump gave your government to corporations.

There is still a chance Barr and Durham will at the very least, name some names. I gave up on having any real justice with regard to politicians a while back, but at the very least, the public (the part who hasn't been paying attention) needs to know the full story. And while nobody of consequence will likely be punished, I feel certain that a better understanding of this will be had, depending on the election outcome.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

here is the real deal. Pay attention. If you want to talk about things that interest you, make a thread. I live here and this is of interest to me. See how that works?
eta, and again, none of this hinges on how much you like or hate Trump. This is all what some would call "facts".
edit on 15-8-2020 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
More u.s. left vs right politics. Why not just say "trump is great and will expose everyone as soon as hes elected again" .

You should be getting paid for that propaganda.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Only people with TDS i see on here are those that constantly post about Trump. Which are mostly right leaning fans of Trump.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

bigger than watergate, bigger than JFK assassination, bigger than Profumo Affair, bigger than Iran Contra, bigger than Arms-to-Iraq, bigger than (I despise this one, MPs stealing taxpayers money) United Kingdom parliamentary expenses scandal

I dont think anything happening today really is that devious like these, I am pretty certain ALL politicians are glad when these stories are tomorrows chip paper

edit on 15-8-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
More u.s. left vs right politics. Why not just say "trump is great and will expose everyone as soon as hes elected again" .

You should be getting paid for that propaganda.

so none of this really happened? I really want to understand your perspective here. Comey didn't "go rouge", he didn't leak his notes to force a special council? The FBI was lying in their internal notes about Flynn not lying? The Dossier was really verified, they just lost the verification paperwork? When EVERY one of the IC professionals were interviewed under oath, NOT ONE of them admitted to having any, ANY, derogatory information concerning Trump and Russia, but that didn't really happen?

Please explain what isn't factual there.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
we are witnessing the greatest political conspiracy of the United States history.

Alternatively, we could be witnessing one of the biggest "conspiracy fabrication machines" in history, with people taking random and unrelated facts and making associations that don't exist... as well as associations that don't exist strongly... and misinterpreting the significance.

How many times have we seen people "connect the dots" and have others add to the picture, only to have it turn out to be totally wrong? The feeling of "being in on something epic and special" is powerful... but it doesn't mean you're seeing the truth.
edit on 15-8-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

in my opinion, when everyone is forced to see and understand the facts here, I think it will overshadow all but the JFK deal, and to date, it was Oswald in the depository for the kill. All by himself. unless you have proof otherwise. With the current situation, there is all sorts of proof. These folks never ever thought they would be caught. Hillary was going to win 100K to nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I have been told about how smart you are. I sure hope you don't disappoint with another post like that one. lets start here. was the dossier verified?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

I wonder if it's by design. Divide and conquer. Before we could agree that Obama's drone strikes and endless Afghanistan war was bad.

Those same people now think trump is doing great even though he expanded the drone program and continued the war in Afghanistan.

The best campaign strategy trump ever pulled was Qanon.

Now alot of conspiracy theorists cheer for trump despite him pulling the same swampy stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

My concern is that Trump is in on the gig, knowingly or unknowingly.

Even pre-COVID we were at record spending levels. We were doing tax cuts, which is great when paired with spending cuts... So naturally, debt is actually rising faster.

Per the government overreach and spying.... That did appear to happen, but the only manner I see it being addressed is for political reasons. I've heard no talks of the surveillance state being addressed. The Patriot Act and NSA are still business as usual.

I'd be thrilled to find my suspicions to be wrong... But I personally feel a show is being put on to keep us distracted from the status quo.

I don't really have any proof other than intuition, so there's that disclaimer for everyone. I also don't mind if Trump gets re-elected seeing as there's no viable option for an alternative. I'll probably just vote libertarian and have clean hands from a wasted vote. It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

nothing about this has to be looked at from a pro Trump perspective. You just have to be honest with yourself. You can feel Trump has never made a good choice in his life, it's OK. and Q is a distraction IMHO. I don't follow it/him/her/.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I honestly didn't pay attention to that once i realized both sides don't care about the truth or what was real. They only care about themselves. Same with the mainstream medias.

It's been a giant circus. A circus i have no control over and do not want to be part of.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I trust your opinion as being a non biased one. What are your thoughts on my take on this. Am I just a fanboi running an I love Trump thread? Or is there some meat here? I can take the brutal honesty.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

if you are a Trump hater, you likely LOVE the MSM, they feed you the meal you crave. If you support Trump, you can see their obvious bias and likely go to alternative media. Fox is the opposite of CNN and MSNBC, so they are just as biased the other way, but verifiable facts are just that, and even if the bad man gives them to you, they don't change.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Only people with TDS i see on here are those that constantly post about Trump. Which are mostly right leaning fans of Trump.

Considering your last thread on here was decrying the very idea politics was on ATS at all I find it interesting that what you REALLY mean is that Trump supporters are not hiding in the bushes here and are expressing their opinions. If it was all Biden all the time I suspect you wouldn't have as much a problem with it. But the overall point here is that the "man of the hour" changes. It wasn't too long ago that the "favorite" ATS person was Bernie Sanders, and before that it was Ron Paul. Perhaps you don't remember that, or have conveniently forgotten.

In any case, it's not your nor my call. Unless you own the place, you don't get to make the rules. Speaking of which, ATS is for sale. If you want to buy the place, you can make the rules. Perhaps that would be a good business decision, or perhaps not. But you do have the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. We all do. As long as we are paying nothing at all to use ATS, we go with the flow or find a place more to our liking.
edit on 8/15/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join