It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Made kinda famous on Sci Fi, The Atlantic Paranormal Society(TAPS) has gone out to find ghosts, prove/disprove hauntings, all non-profit.

Episodes are on Sci-Fi, use to be on Wed, but now not..... Great Show though. One time asked by the US Coast Guard to help, and they did, and got some GREAT! footage.

www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com...

Love the show, these guys know what they are doing, they are no Scooby Do Mystery Gang, they use science, logic, technology, and whatever else it takes to disprove/prove hauntings. The Leader, Jason Hawes, is a big Skeptic, while some people out there are ready to jump the gun and say ghost, he brings reason to the world. Except for two, two of the cases he said were hauntings with the proof provided.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There is some really good stuff on that site, thanks for the link.
If I had visited it long ago I wouldn't of gone through the trouble of making this thread...My Orb recreation attempt.
TAPS already had it covered
Now I wait for someone to post a picture of a camera strap

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I espicially like how they try to disprove hauntings....makes them sound more creditable....credible...cre, oh nevermind!!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I know, they aren't like "I was once a fairy on Atlantis and know ghosts exist." But plumbers by day are great. Waiting for season 2 of Ghost Hunters.

new topics

top topics

join