It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trouble in paradise? say it ain't so Joe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Let me spell it out, Clinton was a moron and an Epstien scumbag, Bush was a funny moron and a joke, Obama made people want to puke on their own junk.
Hillary, we all spotted her a mile away.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
When 99% of Trumps former Co workers, assistants, lawyers, family, friends say that he is a conman, racist and incompetent for the job than its deep state and fake news.

One anonymous Democrat allegedly overheard Obama say something about Biden = stars, flags and highfives being thrown from right to left on ATS.

This is how ATS cult of Trump has been throughout the Trumps presidency.

[snore....Zzzz]

I'm sorry, did you say something original?

No?...then back to your regularly scheduled echo chamber.

Feel better now?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: odzeandennz
It’s common knowledge Obama never wanted to endorse joe. When did Obama’s opinion become your source for solidification of your opinion?

Jk don’t answer that. 😝

Now this is just anonymous sources, and when they say what you want them to say, they are A-OK! When they don't, it's just lies and hearsay. So don't take any of this as fact.

Reading is fundamental.

Ha!

That's exactly where I got my nickname from growing up - Riff!

My mom used to say if I wasn't outside playing baseball, I'd read toilet paper if it had writing on it...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

unless you upset him and he wants step you outside the tent

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Obama knew Biden was not only slipping mentally, but had a history of being corrupt. That's why Barack asked him 3 times not to run for Presidnt.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

unless you upset him and he wants step you outside the tent

he can do push ups and beat down corm pop. I don't want to face that.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

as with all politics there is no decent people on any side, plenty of people working for the current potus have described him in less than favourable light also, pretty much 2 useless old men as candidates for Americans to decided between, lesser of 2 evils is not a fair choice for 300+ million citizens

Its not like we in the UK had it any better between BJ and JC at the last election, Feck them ALL!!

BAM! first post goes right to Trump...lol

Do any of you understand that you should post to the context of the OP? Not just a "what...what..what about Trump" post. The interesting part is no one on the left or just people who really dislike Trump can deny anything said about Biden/Harris...Hell they don't even try...lol

when they aren't mentally capable of understanding the OP, this is the result. Poor dears, these are tide pod kids.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

It scares me how much people talk about Biden.
Another white haired old guy in a suit, wanting more power and spending money to do it.

If you were in the military, would you take an order from him??
Maybe 10 presidents ago, I would.....the guy has dementia and I doubt he is fit to walk a dog let alone lead an army of people who actually have a brain still in their head.

I can go to an old folks home and find a better candidate as a president.

If I was in the military when Obama was Commander in Chief, I would have had to take orders from him, I took orders from Clinton then Bush. Not sure if you are aware, but it's not really "optional".

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

First, your source is a joke.
Fox news??

I bet Joe is a very personable guy. Probably tells great campfire stories. And as always, Vote Early and vote often!

I doubt he couldn't figure out how to rub 2 sticks together or make a fire if his life depended on it.

What the hell is it with you people giving these people hero worship??

well, it was a rumor bit. I even put in a nice disclaimer for the slow folks. I guess I should have put it in bold print. But either way, Joe isn't my hero, he's a senile old life long politician who hasn't done any real work in his life. But as I said, I imagine he'd tell some fascinating stories around the campfire. None of them true, but then are they usually true when told in that venue?

Lighten up sport, It's politics. I'd have thought you knew this, but if you don't like the thread, not posting is always an option. Bitching is an option too, but who wants to look like a bitch?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join