It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trouble in paradise? say it ain't so Joe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I always thought that it was just because Joe was drunk all the time...but he quit drinking....or did he?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.foxnews.com...

To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

Now this is just anonymous sources, and when they say what you want them to say, they are A-OK! When they don't, it's just lies and hearsay. So don't take any of this as fact.
But if this IS factual, then Obama knows what we all know. Joe isn't the guy for the job.

Hey Joe, this is a big flucking deal!

For what it's worth, I bet Joe is a very personable guy. Probably tells great campfire stories. And as always, Vote Early and vote often!

Whether you like him or hate him, everyone should be willing to acknowledge that Obama is a very smart man.

As such, I'd put real value on his unvarnished opinion.

Assuming we could actually know what that is...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

fantastic. I hope you will be happy on election day. remember, vote early and often!

I'll be voting 3rd party just like always do. I'm not a bootlicker like you.

I don't even know who the libertarian candidate is this year, but that's who I'll vote for. I worked for Gov. Gary with his first attempt at POTUS and he convinced me to change from GOP to Libertarian being as how he was paying my salary.

I have a very good friend that's been voting for the 3rd candidate on the Presidential election ballot for years and years.

He has been totally fed up with all the BS since long before it was fashionable to do so. But he still believes it is the obligation of every US citizen to vote, regardless of whether or not others view it as "throwing his vote away".

I admire the hell out of him for that.

edit on 8/15/2020 by Riffrafter because: Words matter. Especially properly used and spelled words!

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: network dude
Everyone around Joe knows it, that's why his handlers freak out when things go off script.
Like Thurs when reporters dared to ask questions then were hastily ushered away.
1:30 for those with limited time.

I can't wait for the debates, that is if Joe's puppeteers allow him to attend.

Whoever was saying come on,come on like he was a 3 year old would the President. Id imagine that was Jill Biden. Didn't Woodrow Wilson's wife run things for awhile after he had a stroke?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

as with all politics there is no decent people on any side, plenty of people working for the current potus have described him in less than favourable light also, pretty much 2 useless old men as candidates for Americans to decided between, lesser of 2 evils is not a fair choice for 300+ million citizens

Its not like we in the UK had it any better between BJ and JC at the last election, Feck them ALL!!

BAM! first post goes right to Trump...lol

Do any of you understand that you should post to the context of the OP? Not just a "what...what..what about Trump" post. The interesting part is no one on the left or just people who really dislike Trump can deny anything said about Biden/Harris...Hell they don't even try...lol

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Whether you like him or hate him, everyone should be willing to acknowledge that Obama is a very smart man.

If you do not believe this, just ask Obama himself and he will tell you...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Joe is the Trojan horse to get Harris to take over with Pelosi by her side.

Harris will put Joe out to pasture just like she did Brown.

and then we got a President that was anointed by the DNC, not elected or selected by the voters.If anything it should be Sanders or are we just gonna say screw it to even pretending we have an election?

With a two party system 30-40% are already screwed already as no one party can define everybody.Don't know if multi parties is the answer but two parties surely is not.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
It is truly disturbing to me that our current crop of public servants and "statesmen" is the best we can do in the 21st century.

It's definitely not the best we can do... it's what is 'allowed.'
I believe that Trump slipped thru the gate, but even he is being hampstrung and thwarted wherever possible. Not saying he would have been the dream president for the ages. Just making the point that he was not 'supposed' to get elected. There are sooo many good, highly intelligent people in this country who have integrity and tenacity and know-how to effect change that is needed. They aren't on the 'approved list.' That, and they are probably too smart to play the game, as they see it for what it is. For example, my own son is the most honest, sincere, person I know. He is a team player, perceptive, and wicked smart. I have no doubt he would make a phenomenal president. But he would get eaten alive because he is not the least bit conniving or manipulative. "What's best for the country" is not allowed to be the focus.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Johnson was a joke and set 3rd parties back decades last election.

You're a leftist tool. You're posting history leaves no doubt about that, but you can call yourself whatever you want if it helps you sleep at night.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: Klassified
It is truly disturbing to me that our current crop of public servants and "statesmen" is the best we can do in the 21st century.

I believe that Trump slipped thru the gate, but even he is being hampstrung and thwarted wherever possible. Not saying he would have been the dream president for the ages. Just making the point that he was not 'supposed' to get elected. There are sooo many good, highly intelligent people in this country who have integrity and tenacity and know-how to effect change that is needed. They aren't on the 'approved list.' That, and they are probably too smart to play the game, as they see it for what it is. For example, my own son is the most honest, sincere, person I know. He is a team player, perceptive, and wicked smart. I have no doubt he would make a phenomenal president. But he would get eaten alive because he is not the least bit conniving or manipulative. "What's best for the country" is not allowed to be the focus.

Absolutely... there is still that political machinery involved, intelligent people avoid politics like the plague,you have to be a smoozer and learn double and triple speak.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Everyone knows Obama is a racist, brown supremacist.

Him and "Michelle" hate Whites with a burning passion.
edit on 15-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It scares me how much people talk about Biden.
Another white haired old guy in a suit, wanting more power and spending money to do it.

If you were in the military, would you take an order from him??
Maybe 10 presidents ago, I would.....the guy has dementia and I doubt he is fit to walk a dog let alone lead an army of people who actually have a brain still in their head.

I can go to an old folks home and find a better candidate as a president.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I can go to an old folks home and find a better candidate as a president.

And out of a pool of like 40 people to start they end up with Biden...lol

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If you do not believe this, just ask Obama himself and he will tell you...

On the contrary, I definitely believe it!

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

On the contrary, I definitely believe it!

I think you need to raise your expectations some of what smart actually is....

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I believe that Trump slipped thru the gate, but even he is being hampstrung and thwarted wherever possible. Not saying he would have been the dream president for the ages. Just making the point that he was not 'supposed' to get elected.

I really believe that no one was as astonished as Trump was to learn that he actually won the election.

Thank God for small mercies!

I didn't think Trump would turn out to be as good a President as he has been, but I voted for him for one reason and one reason only:

He was NOT Hillary Rodham Clinton.

How any American could have supported her after all of the corruption and worse - leaving those American citizens to die in Benghazi - simply astonishes me.

And there were many, many people just like me. We didn't vote FOR Trump as much as we voted AGAINST Hillary.

The 2016 presidential election results can be explained as simply as that. Much to the undying chagrin of the TDS never-Trumpers.

And they STILL haven't gotten used to that fact almost 4 years later.

If anything, they've gotten worse over time, if that's even possible.

😳🧐

edit on 8/15/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So you vote based on what who is paying so tells you? Maybe you misworded your post, or...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
TV says a lot of crazy la la land crap. I have yet to speak to or over hear a single person say how they'd be voting Biden or even a good thing about him. Not that there aren't people who feel that way...but it seems uncommon enough that I've yet to run into one...and I live in Las Vegas...lots of out of towners and people in general...and I chat with people most places I go.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

First, your source is a joke.
Fox news??

I bet Joe is a very personable guy. Probably tells great campfire stories. And as always, Vote Early and vote often!

I doubt he couldn't figure out how to rub 2 sticks together or make a fire if his life depended on it.

What the hell is it with you people giving these people hero worship??

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

Now this is just anonymous sources, and when they say what you want them to say, they are A-OK! When they don't, it's just lies and hearsay. So don't take any of this as fact.
But if this IS factual, then Obama knows what we all know. Joe isn't the guy for the job.

Hey Joe, this is a big flucking deal!

For what it's worth, I bet Joe is a very personable guy. Probably tells great campfire stories. And as always, Vote Early and vote often!

Personable if you like gropey, sniffy, touchy old dudes invading your space

OR

if you prefer grouchy, touchy (as in quickly angered) defensive and confrontational for no reason in your face....

Yah, he's a real "personable" dude/NOTTT

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join