It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trouble in paradise? say it ain't so Joe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f--k things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying.

Now this is just anonymous sources, and when they say what you want them to say, they are A-OK! When they don't, it's just lies and hearsay. So don't take any of this as fact.
But if this IS factual, then Obama knows what we all know. Joe isn't the guy for the job.

Hey Joe, this is a big flucking deal!

For what it's worth, I bet Joe is a very personable guy. Probably tells great campfire stories. And as always, Vote Early and vote often!

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

as with all politics there is no decent people on any side, plenty of people working for the current potus have described him in less than favourable light also, pretty much 2 useless old men as candidates for Americans to decided between, lesser of 2 evils is not a fair choice for 300+ million citizens

Rex Tilerson "Hes a F@@king Moron"
James Mattis "He tries to divide us"
John Kelly "Hes an Idiot"
Gary Cohn "A professional liar"
Barbara Res "He thinks hes god"
Steve Bannon "Like an 11 year old child"

Its not like we in the UK had it any better between BJ and JC at the last election, Feck them ALL!!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Everyone around Joe knows it, that's why his handlers freak out when things go off script.
Like Thurs when reporters dared to ask questions then were hastily ushered away.
1:30 for those with limited time.

I can't wait for the debates, that is if Joe's puppeteers allow him to attend.

edit on 8 15 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Like Obama would know who is qualified for the job when he wasn’t qualified himself.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It is truly disturbing to me that our current crop of public servants and "statesmen" is the best we can do in the 21st century.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It’s common knowledge Obama never wanted to endorse joe. When did Obama’s opinion become your source for solidification of your opinion?

Jk don’t answer that. 😝

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Those quotes are all fake news and all those people are obviously establishment and they now hate tripe ( or maybe always hated him).

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

whataboutism for the win!

I remember when I was too damn lazy to make a thread on my own and I would enter a thread and whatabout my way through it. then I grew up and all. But great post otherwise.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
When 99% of Trumps former Co workers, assistants, lawyers, family, friends say that he is a conman, racist and incompetent for the job than its deep state and fake news.

One anonymous Democrat allegedly overheard Obama say something about Biden = stars, flags and highfives being thrown from right to left on ATS.

This is how ATS cult of Trump has been throughout the Trumps presidency.
edit on 15-8-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

As I look back on the crowd of 2016 republicans, and then the 2020 democrats, I have to agree with you. but then, would you run and have your life and family smeared and besmirched like this? I think out politicians are a result of our politics.
And our politics seem to be driven by the MSM who profits from the add revenue.

Perhaps if we ALL wise up, we can find the common enemy here and come together to defeat them. Likely no at the moment, as the enemy is speaking the same language as half the nation.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
When 99% of Trumps former Co workers, assistants, lawyers, family, friends say that he is a conman, racist and incompetent for the job than its deep state and fake news.

One anonymous Democrat allegedly overheard Obama say something about Biden = stars, flags and highfives being thrown from right to left on ATS.

sorry sport, you don't get a trophy for a second place whataboutism post. But if you really, really want to have some attention, you could.....write a damn thread of your own about how mean the orange man is. Again, otherwise fantastic post.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
It’s common knowledge Obama never wanted to endorse joe. When did Obama’s opinion become your source for solidification of your opinion?

Jk don’t answer that. 😝

Now this is just anonymous sources, and when they say what you want them to say, they are A-OK! When they don't, it's just lies and hearsay. So don't take any of this as fact.

Reading is fundamental.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Absolutely none of the accusations about Trump surprise me, it's how he operates it is how he always operated. He squeezes every bit of what he thinks is useful out of a person and the discards them when he needs or wants to go in a different direction. It's not pleasant with Trump he isn't gonna give you the feels, but really Joe Biden and Kamala Harris screw that. Old Joe and a pretend Obama in a skirt.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Pace yourself snowflake, you got 4 more years.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Apparently even on Fox, biden is gaining supporters and trump can't quite keep up.

I would think by the wonderful way trump has handled the china flu, he would be doing better in the polls.

www.foxnews.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Especially with that whore Kamala in the race.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Apparently even on Fox, biden is gaining supporters and trump can't quite keep up.

I would think by the wonderful way trump has handled the china flu, he would be doing better in the polls.

www.foxnews.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Especially with that whore Kamala in the race.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How’d the polls work for you the last election?
Some were Clinton 75% Trump 10%

And that Fox News story is an opinion piece, you know that eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

fantastic. I hope you will be happy on election day. remember, vote early and often!

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

fantastic. I hope you will be happy on election day. remember, vote early and often!

I'll be voting 3rd party just like always do. I'm not a bootlicker like you.

I don't even know who the libertarian candidate is this year, but that's who I'll vote for. I worked for Gov. Gary with his first attempt at POTUS and he convinced me to change from GOP to Libertarian being as how he was paying my salary.
edit on 15-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: network dude

I'll be voting 3rd party just like always do. I'm not a bootlicker like you.

I don't even know who the libertarian candidate is this year, but that's who I'll vote for.

super. It's a shame you are going to throw your vote away, but thanks for not throwing it at Byden. Have a super day!
edit on 15-8-2020 by network dude because: I'll take the boots and you can stick with the belt area, as usual.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Joe is the Trojan horse to get Harris to take over with Pelosi by her side.

Harris will put Joe out to pasture just like she did Brown.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join