It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumbbell Democrats all try to claim that Social Security is Dependent on the Post Office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: HalWesten
What is kinda in the Constitution?

Congressional authority to establish Post offices and therefore the postal service.

See also the postal services act 1792.

Thanks, I was not clear on what you meant.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

OK Pally , I live in New Jersey , the Most Corrupt Blue Run State in the Country . Voter Fraud is a Tradition here , and you want the President to be OK with Mail In Voting ? ...............LOL.............

edit on 16-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: xuenchen

BS I had to sign up for direct deposit when I started my SS after 35 years at my last job. I had been paying in to SS for 49 years since I was 16 when I got my SS card (a requirement at the time) I had been working since I was 14.

💥
If you apply for Social Security or Supplemental Security Income benefits, a new law went into effect March 1, 2013, requiring that you receive your payments electronically........... If you still receive checks, the U.S. Department of the Treasury will contact you about complying with the requirement.

So them saying the post office is needed to deliver checks is BS...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

BS I had to sign up for direct deposit when I started my SS after 35 years at my last job. I had been paying in to SS for 49 years since I was 16 when I got my SS card (a requirement at the time) I had been working since I was 14.

💥
If you apply for Social Security or Supplemental Security Income benefits, a new law went into effect March 1, 2013, requiring that you receive your payments electronically........... If you still receive checks, the U.S. Department of the Treasury will contact you about complying with the requirement.

So them saying the post office is needed to deliver checks is BS...

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi just canceled the vacation of us house members.

Instead of coming back on September 9th, they will be returning on August 24th.

The reason is, they need to get their vote by mail scheme back on track.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
FLASHBACK: Obama: "It's The Post Office That's Always had The Problems"

In a New Hampshire Townhill on August 12, 2009, then president Barack Obama stated "I think private insurers should be able to compete. They do it all the time. I mean, if you think about -- if you think about it, UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? No, they are. It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He is ok with his mail in vote!!
And, why is it that the biggest fraud involving in elections involve a republican activist in I believe the Carolinas going door to door collecting ballots, even offering to fill it in for people, and just not turning in a bunch of them?

But, even if there was a legitimate reason to not want the mail in voting, it doesnt provide an excuse for them throwing wrenches into an already struggling postal system! That has affected far more in peoples lives than just the election, like a few of us have already mentioned.

And. I make a valid point about some, including your own position when it comes to this virus.
You are gonna be expecting enough poll workers to staff your polling place and will be probably be griping and complaining, demeaning the volunteers who choose not to show up this year because they are seniors!! The ones who say should be staying home if they dont want to be exposed! While you fight for the right to avoid having to do the simple thing of putting a danged mask on while you interact with those poll workers. Some are trying to address this now by trying to spread the word and convince the younger generations to volunteer, but I think it's most democratic groups that are doing this. So. We will probably end up with a bunch of griping that the new poll workers are overwhelmingly democratic. And, personally I would be more comfortable with the volunteer staff being the retired seniors that have been doing it in years past. They would be more experienced with the process and in my view more trustworthy.

But, anywho, I halfway expect them to have to close down some polling places because they dont have the staff again this time. I've been sick for awhile, and because of health complications I havent wanted to drive anywhere. Not even to a doctor, so, I am patiently waiting for one of my sons work schedules to open up to make sure I have a way to the doctors. I've only driven once since April, my son needed a ride a short distance up the mountain and he was following me home so if I did have a problem, I knew I could just park the truck and have him drive me home. My usual polling place is just a short drive down the mountain.. the place they move it to for the primary is much further away.

Two if my sons had applications for mail in ballots sent to them out of the blue, funny that they are both registered republicans. One, like me, hasn't voted since we moved here. But, I will have to call and ask for one and since I they dont have a voting record on me, I will have to provide them with documentation of who I am and my address. Which if I have to give that to them in person I wont be voting by mail for the same reason I havent gone to the doctor to find out why I keep wanting to pass out! This explains at least one of those people who are wanting a mail in ballot that doesnt have a voting record.. in previous elections it was like voting for frick or frack with it being a choice of two evils. But trump isnt a frick or a frack.. and any frick or frack would be less damaging than him.

So, well. Either your dear leader quits trying to undermine the post office stops and mail in voting, or I might end up being the most dangerous driver on the road come election day and well, I am prone to some really good coughing fits... if I get stuck in line standing around a bunch of trumpist not wearing mask... I will take mine off just to see what happens first, do they put on a mask, or run away from the possible covid patient? Who knows, maybe I will even light up a cig or two while I am waiting in line.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥶🥶

Direct Deposit Social Security Checks for Aug 2020 - 99.1% incl the Territories too!

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥶🥶

Direct Deposit Social Security Checks for Aug 2020 - 99.1% incl the Territories too!

What does that have to with why USPS should not be funded and readily available as it's intended as has been?
edit on 17-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥶🥶

What does that have to with why USPS should be funded and readily available as it's intended as has been?

Democrats in office have been clogging the news shows and denying the direct deposit percentage.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓

And The USPS has $25 Billion on hand and will be raking in Billions more in "sales" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥶🥶

What does that have to with why USPS should be funded and readily available as it's intended as has been?

Democrats in office have been clogging the news shows and denying the direct deposit percentage.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓

And The USPS has $25 Billion on hand and will be raking in Billions more in "sales" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓

Again:

What does that have to with why USPS should not be funded and readily available as it's intended as has been?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It's already funded 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't know where you get your gifs, but they make me laugh all time. Do you make them yourself?
edit on 18-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2020 by Rekrul because: Typo

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Usps sucks ass man. It's been in a long decline for ages. I don't trust my checks with them. It's a fools errend. They still haven't given me my car title back.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul
Yes, well at least we get packages sent to us via USPS delivered to our house.
Our FedEx packages always seem to end up at the neighbors house across the street.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Democrats getting their asses slapped today as the Senate questions the Postmaster General 😃

Looks like 99% of the recent Democrat fables are false 😃

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join