It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HalWesten

Doesn't matter.

Yes, it does.
But if wearing a mask cuts down on TB, flu, and colds. Great.

In the Grander Scheme of Things on Planet earth in the Year of Our Lord 2020 it Does Not . Please Present Evidence to PROVE Me* Wrong ?
edit on 14-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Prove what wrong?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Doesn't matter.

Yes, it does.
But if wearing a mask cuts down on TB, flu, and colds. Great.

Two million deaths annually isn't enough for you to support a mask mandate? If not then you have fallen for the Covid fear factor.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Prove my Calculated Assumption is Somehow Wrong about the Designation that COVID-19 was Ever in a Pandemic State since it was Detected . I Refute Government Claims , but you seem to Somehow take them for Granted > ? independent Doctors Tell a Different Story ....
edit on 14-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm actually more concerned with the added burden on our health care "system." Always have been.
edit on 8/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You have a weird capitalization scheme.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I'm actually more concerned with the added burden on our health care "system." Always have been.

That's great, but moving the goalposts just verifies my point. You're afraid of the Covid virus and are ok with mandating mask-wearing ala Joe Biden. You're not afraid of two other illnesses that take on average two million lives a year.

As long as we're on the same page...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That's great, but moving the goalposts just verifies my point.

This has always been my stance.

I'm not afraid of COVID and I'm not afraid of dying every time I launch my hang glider. Risk management.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

He's been partaking.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Are you ok with someone that has tested negative OR has had Covid but is no longer infectious not wearing a mask? They can't transmit something they don't have, right?

A negative test indicates only that the person was negative at the time of the test, so that would be a no. Particulary since test results can be delayed for a week or so. A person could well become infected after the test or in the interim.

Someone who had been infected (with a positive test) and later tests negative, I would place them as a substantially lower risk.

what I Really want to Know Right Now is Who you MIGHT be Voting for in Nov. on a Pragmatic Level . You seem to be an Intelligent Bloke

Then the answer should be obvious, unless you're a not so intelligent bloke, eh?

Really ? So you are Implying here that Phage is Somehow a Brainless Idiot and Cannot Think for Himself in Answering my Query ? You Presume to Much Sir !

I'm not implying that at all, but rather the person to whom I was replying.

As I said:

unless you're a not so intelligent bloke,

I rest my case.

Have another bowl. It might make even less sense.
edit on 14-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

There were less than 600 deaths a year from tb in 2017 and 2018... and we have already surpassed the number of flu deaths in your average flu season.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yes , and it Somehow Irritates you . Mission Accomplished ...............)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

We are not irritated.
We are amused.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes , I can be the " Court Jester ' at times here on ATS , but my Real PASSION Is REAL TRUTH here on ATS . Can you Even Conceive of Handling that Mr. Bootae IF Presented to you Personally ? > ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

He's been partaking.

OMM.....

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Hmm... Resting Cases ? I am Sure by your Bravado here that wasn't the Case when say , you were in the Seventh Grade and were Wedgied in the boys Rest Room Because you were such a Wuess ? Or I Could be Wrong . Which is it > ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not hearing much about Fauci in the liberal Mainstream Media these days.

When he said the Covid-19 vaccine could be available by this fall, they started weaning off Fauci.

Then he ticked them off by declaring that schools can be opened safely.

Now, Fauci is radioactive to those who want America's economy to suffer a maximum amount, and the Hoax ringleaders who MUST have very broad vote-by-mail in order to win the Senate, and the Presidency.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fauci in the News

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think it is stupid for most people to be voting by mail just because of covid. In New York, there were twenty percent of the mail in ballots tossed out last election they had, that is a Democrat State, most of those votes tossed out were Democrat votes.

It is stupid to think that we can jump up mail in voting properly in six months. theintercept.com...

One good thing, around here the post offices are not busy, but still there could be some minor flaws in ballots and the person cannot go fix the problem if the machine kicks it out and it is not allowed for the people working there to alter ballots.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Fauci in the News

Apparently Cable News doesn't think Fauci's words are as important as they once were, or the various anchors and experts would be citing them this week.

He's being kicked to the curb, like they do to anyone who doesn't deliver enough fear.

Dr. Burkes met that fate in early July.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join