It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Everybody's favorite COVID19 doctor Fauci now says it's A-OK to vote in person !!

Just follow the mask and distance rules and you're good to go !!

We all know by now the "mail ballot" Democrat BS is just a ploy to advance a cheating scam.

He stammers and stumbles as usual but gets the message out 🤓

So who believes him (or doesn't) and why ?

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci said this week there is “no reason” Americans can’t vote in person for the 2020 presidential election, so long as voters follow proper social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“I think if carefully done, according to the guidelines, there’s no reason that I can see why that not be the case,” Fauci told ABC News this week. “If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

Fauci added that individuals who are “compromised physically or otherwise” and who are not interested in physically going to the polls on Election Day, can use mail-in voting.

But Fauci doubled-down, saying “there’s no reason why we shouldn’t be able to vote in person or otherwise.”

Fauci says there is 'no reason' Americans can't vote in person in November

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Could someone track down Fauci's credibility? It has been missing for months now.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Yeah, can we tar and feather this b!tch already!

Who gives a sh!t what this idiot says anymore.

4 million deaths my a$$.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course. It's just like shopping at Walmart or Target.

Those who are sick or too old, can vote-by-mail like always.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Democrats need mail-in voting. They need people to vote and get those ballots returned before the Biden Trump debate.

It's part of the overall hoax they are pulling on America that is unfortunately killing many thousands of our citizens.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Remember aids? LOL. He ruined his credibility to me in the 80's. Lying puppets disgust me in the worst way. And I'll call them out every time. With no #f's given.

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No reason for mail-in voting now.
The Dem Rats love Fauci when he disagrees with Trump, they can’t go back now.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Took the vaccine/Mark

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Trump already retweeted this! Amazing. Great minds think alike.

Trump wouldn’t flip flop on the doc now that he said that, he not a political whore is he, he doesn’t change his tune this man. Never.
edit on 14-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Daddy stays on top of biz.

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump already retweeted this! Amazing. Great minds think alike.

Trump wouldn’t flip flop on the doc now that he said that, he not a political whore is he, he doesn’t change his tune this man. Never.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

“If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

So, if polling places require masks, keep people 6 feet apart, and don't allow very many people inside at once, it's doable.

How early do you reckon you'll have to show up to get in? Would people who don't want to wear a mask be prevented from voting? Should people who don't want to take the risk be prevented from voting?

But yeah, make it harder for people to vote.
edit on 8/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
People need to ask themselves why is it that Nancy Pelosi wants to include 25 billion dollars for the post office in a coronavirus stimulus package?

And, that is the one negotiation point she refuses to budge on.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The people in line who have masks on are safe. So they shouldn't care if a few voters show up without masks.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The people in line who have masks on are safe.
Not so much.

So they shouldn't care if a few voters show up without masks.
Those without masks are a danger to others. Especially indoors.

But let's just ignore what Fauci actually said. Let's just take an out of context quote and run with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Can't you guys just fire him already?

We are always looking for new talent. Help us out and fire this man.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Those who believe liars are a danger.
Did you sanitize that mask? Sheep.

Shave your hair. It carries COVAIDS. So do your clothes. And your skin. And your breath.

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

The people in line who have masks on are safe.
Not so much.

So they shouldn't care if a few voters show up without masks.
Those without masks are a danger to others. Especially indoors.

But let's just ignore what Fauci actually said. Let's just take an out of context quote and run with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kids can go to school for eight hours a day, five days a week and you can go sit in a restaurant for a few hours without a mask but waiting in line to vote once is dangerous.

That’s some warped logic..

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

“If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

So, if polling places require masks, keep people 6 feet apart, and don't allow very many people inside at once, it's doable.

How early do you reckon you'll have to show up to get in? Would people who don't want to wear a mask be prevented from voting? Should people who don't want to take the risk be prevented from voting?

But yeah, make it harder for people to vote.

More than 60 days out if you are that worried request an absentee ballot just like Trump and Melania, though I have heard rumors she is sick of the WH and is voting Biden, LOL

www.vote.org... Says it will take 2 minutes

Not taking my Mom to the poll but we all did order our absentee ballots
edit on 14-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Whatever you do, DON'T GO TO CHURCH OR ANYTHING GOD RELATED. You're fine at Wal Mart, bars and restraunts tho.
Antichrist much?a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hawaii went all mail-in voting as of 2019. I wasn't all that stoked about it at the time, I like voting in person, but it turned out for the better.

The primary went quite smoothly and improved turnout greatly. Which was the intent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join