It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Is A Political Whore--Here's Why!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker
I guess Hussein hasn’t ever taken any mandatory government online EO classes.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The president himself is a political whore, most people who want any political office are..this is not surprising.

I think it's quite possible he is not as bad as Pelosi, the Clintons or the boys at Google. He is a Gemini, so he has a forked tongue, but Trump is a deal maker and he likes win-win situations. The media, on the other hand, wants you to hate him with all your might and glory.

Did the media recognize North and South Korea's meeting and shaking hands w/ Trump? I was mystified that NO ONE said a peep about North and South Korea under one flag at 2018 Olympics! I mean, holy crap, that is a real accomplishment!

He's bringing jobs back to the US, including tech jobs. Yeah, some people don't like that Trump is kicking out H-1Bs but having seen the effects myself, I think it's great.

Did any media outlet besides FOX show Fauci saying Trumps travel restrictions early on saved lives? No. All we readhear is the media's obsession with the negative.

And what of Trump's work with the Native Americans to combat violence against Native American women.

Yes, he's a beast on the environment and there are other things that aren't so great but Trump has managed to do some good but the media twists every word he says to make him sound like a fool. It's your job to sort through the diatribes, accusations, and other obfuscations.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

Yes, he's a beast on the environment and there are other things that aren't so great but Trump has managed to do some good but the media twists every word he says to make him sound like a fool. It's your job to sort through the diatribes, accusations, and other obfuscations.

He's a charlatan, hell bent on self-aggrandizement. He has done nothing for anyone other than himself.

How you can't see that is beyond me.
edit on 16-8-2020 by markojo because: Too many words.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Easy to understand. She believes those women but she also believes Joe Biden.

that about sums up Commala on ANY issue.

She is on whatever side she needs to be to benefit her political career aspirations.

I wont call it being a whore, like OP does. Because that isn't very nice at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

originally posted by: vonclod
The president himself is a political whore, most people who want any political office are..this is not surprising.

I think it's quite possible he is not as bad as Pelosi, the Clintons or the boys at Google. He is a Gemini, so he has a forked tongue, but Trump is a deal maker and he likes win-win situations. The media, on the other hand, wants you to hate him with all your might and glory.

Did the media recognize North and South Korea's meeting and shaking hands w/ Trump? I was mystified that NO ONE said a peep about North and South Korea under one flag at 2018 Olympics! I mean, holy crap, that is a real accomplishment!

He's bringing jobs back to the US, including tech jobs. Yeah, some people don't like that Trump is kicking out H-1Bs but having seen the effects myself, I think it's great.

Did any media outlet besides FOX show Fauci saying Trumps travel restrictions early on saved lives? No. All we readhear is the media's obsession with the negative.

And what of Trump's work with the Native Americans to combat violence against Native American women.

Pelosi has definitely been around too long..I agree!

My only point on Trump is, he was more aligned with Dem/liberal ideals, previous to his run. Having said that, people are allowed to change, some call it flip/flopping to pander, but I think it's ok to change perspective. Could be either.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join