It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Is A Political Whore--Here's Why!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I disagree. These are two people in the same career who most likely used each other equally until Kamala came out ahead because as we have both agreed willie brown is a douche and she is obviously way more politically savy then he is.

I still don’t see whore. Heres the thing.... they looked good together at the time. It’s not like she was banging marion barry, right? Lol

edit on 15-8-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: Spelt

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have it on good authority that, after Creepy Joe wins the Presidency, she's going to have Elon Musk blast him into space so she and Loudmouth Pelosi can have a co Presidency, just like Bill and Hillary had all those years ago.

I mean, that's just what I heard, and it was on good authority.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
I have it on good authority that, after Creepy Joe wins the Presidency, she's going to have Elon Musk blast him into space so she and Loudmouth Pelosi can have a co Presidency, just like Bill and Hillary had all those years ago.

I mean, that's just what I heard, and it was on good authority.

Funny you mentioned Pelosi. Wille Brown says he "helped" Nancy's career too.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No....she is not a political whore..... just a whore...

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Still say that politicians who are cheating on their wives, having mistresses on the side, and who then cheat on the mistresses to the point where they need a danged slush fund to pay off the ladies for their silence should just keep their danged noses out of womens sex lives!!
Yous are just being sexist!

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

" WHY would Harris support a Presidential running mate she believes is an ardent Segregationist and apologist for KKK racists? "

Because Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely .

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The best part of all this is, the Left is trying to portray her as some strong, independent, tough woman. She has zero courage, none. She's as big a sellout as Bernie Sanders and the rest of the Left's heroes.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Political prostitutes come in every shape and size. Harris, like most incompetent people in similar positions, slept and maneuvered their way up instead of earning it.

Some of us have taught our sons and daughters that achieving success at the price of your soul isn't worth it. I guess Kamelias parents didn't get that memo

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I disagree. These are two people in the same career who most likely used each other equally until Kamala came out ahead because as we have both agreed willie brown is a douche and she is obviously way more politically savy then he is.

I still don’t see whore. Heres the thing.... they looked good together at the time. It’s not like she was banging marion barry, right? Lol

She get darker today? lol

Willie wasn't much better....Kamala got political positions for sex plain and simple. Old Willie had some not so nice words after she threw him under the bus when it was convenient to do.

Biden is the new Willie for her...one minute she called him everything in the book like oh 6 months ago and now she calls him a true leader...lol political whore isn't always about actual sex, but in her case we can safely say she done it all as to whoring one way or the other.

How fast do you think she will throw Biden under the bus if he wins?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Political prostitutes come in every shape and size. Harris, like most incompetent people in similar positions, slept and maneuvered their way up instead of earning it.

Some of us have taught our sons and daughters that achieving success at the price of your soul isn't worth it. I guess Kamelias parents didn't get that memo

Lets compare the careers of Rice to Harris as example.... Which one is smart and which one isn't and needed to use sex to get a head.

I'm actually glad Biden picked Harris over Rice....

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
No....she is not a political whore..... just a whore...

Can she be both?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" WHY would Harris support a Presidential running mate she believes is an ardent Segregationist and apologist for KKK racists? "

Because Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely .

I liked her sob story how Biden's actions personally scared her for life...

She is borderline sociopath too. She thinks it is so funny that she used pot while incarcerating 1500 people for only pot use at the same time.

Same type of thing here with Biden being a BIG time racist one minute and now is a great leader, zero integrity... Both her and Biden are flipping back and forth on everything weekly that no one can actually figure out what is really their stance on anything.

One thing is clear throughout much of their flip flops is most either way are actual police states while openly supporting defunding the police at the same time.

What the hell does that mean?

edit on 16-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

I've tried putting those Kamala quotes in front of my Dem friends and they literally cannot read them. I asked musician Will Hoge 'How is Kamala going to be able to walk that back?' His response:

"There's nothing TO walk back."

It's hilarious how democrats AND republicans do this all the time. Confirmation bias is one of the toughest things to escape from for most people, and it's the biggest enemy of rational thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The president himself is a political whore, most people who want any political office are..this is not surprising.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

She is borderline sociopath too. She thinks it is so funny that she used pot while incarcerating 1500 people for only pot use at the same time.

She also sat on info that would of cleared an innocent person. She's a no go, if it were up to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
The president himself is a political whore, most people who want any political office are..this is not surprising.

If so...Harris and Biden have been politically screwing voters much, much, longer than Trump.

Biden should qualify as a 'Political Madame' after all these years.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

She also sat on info that would of cleared an innocent person. She's a no go, if it were up to me.

If someone did that to me and I went to jail over it I would not be very kind in the return favor...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Biden's tweet to Trump regarding the passing of his Brother Robert wasn't bad. I am singularly impressed with this olive branch

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

True in every way
And same here

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The day of her anointing (a wacky day indeed): Obama calls Harris hottest AG and Michelle calls herself single mother.

I saw a vid back when Mr. Obama made the comment and it struck me as odd. Out of character? Why did he make such a comment?

Tulsi Gabbard knee-capped Harris early in the debate cycle and yet, her she is, it is a freaking miracle. just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join