It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Is A Political Whore--Here's Why!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope trump continues to call Harris a whore. That should bring all the ladies back to supporting him.

Hey slick, how many times has he called her a whore?

Do you just make crap up in your head?

edit on 14-8-2020 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: seeker1963

Actually, Im walking around in my second home in the mountains texting on my smart phone and my daddy didnt hand me a ton of money from shady real estate dealings to help me purchase it.

Are you butt hurt because your golden pig is a bigoted racist? Or are you butt hurt because you are at your computer and you wish wish wish to have the life of a Trump?

Go ahead.... enlighten me

Bwaaaaa
🤣🤣😂🤣

Sure bro, sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Meet me at the bun and cone in Margaretville, NY. I will buy you an ice cream. We can chat. If you ever get to the city we can meet up there if you want as well for a drink.

Im not bothered. Im a real chill dude,

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Thanks but you won't catch me in N.Y that place has turned into a far left hellhole, I rather hang in Jersey.

I like my mountain views here in the desert

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Each to their own. I grew up in LA. I miss my desert drives 👍.

But jersey. That trash hole is for AugustusM. I would rather go to portland, Maine. Unless of course we are talking the pine barrens.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, one thing is for sure. She isn't African American since her mother is from India and her father is Jamaican and her family were slave owners!

OH forgot to add, she is a COP! roflmao Good job Joe!

Also, Kamala Harris got less than 2% of the vote in the Nationwide Democratic primaries this past spring.

That's why they put her with Joe. Cheap collateral for the party when they lose elections. Dems are getting rid of her and she not even noticed.

Kamala used to be in high demand. Here's what former San Francisco Mayor and CA Assembly Leader WILLIE BROWN said about her in 2004.

In a short article in the San Francisco Chronicle Brown admitted to the extra-marital affair and to appointing Kamala Harris to two state commissions.

"Yes, we dated.

Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."
Source: www.teaparty.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gnawledge

LOL. You sure used a lot of words to essentially say, "Frankly, they're all full of BS and I don't give a dang."

I did. I had hoped it would bring others to the point of the pointlessness of all this but, clearly a failure.

I have that hope because I see so much faith put in all of these BS'ers. I don't "give a dang" about them but I'd like the public at large to be more aware.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Just remember, Trump is a billionaire President, and your sitting at your computer throwing a tantrum!

Saturday, August 15th, 2020

Just remember, Trump is a billionaire President, and some people are sitting at their computers and virtually tossing him off!

works both ways with adoration and despise
edit on 15-8-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: timestamp to help identify

edit on 15-8-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Are you looking for an altruistic president? Are you looking for the perfect president? Trump and pence can blow me. Biden is older than dirt.

Find me a political record of a politician that is clean. Voting is not ala cart. It’s all or nothing. I will take her any day over those three. And by voting biden I get Kamala.

You're a little off-kilter in the noggin, aren't ya? Nobody seriously believes politicians are squeaky clean as far as voting record goes. Anyone who claims a politician has a clean and honest voting record is either willfully stupid, or handicapped in the belfry.

Although, and I hate to hand it to him, but as far as clean personal lives go, I recall having mentally categorized Pence, of all people, as probably the cleanest politician in DC on a personal life level. Granted, he's a wuss-ass who cannot handle being around a chick without limping away to retrieve his nads from his wife's purse.

So on that front, politics aside, Pence? Can be considered the better person between the two, unless I'm missing mistresses and backroom sex-for-promotions stuff. He's definitely cut from the spineless cloth, but she's still a ho. Hos are far lower on the totem poles.
Actually, no they're not, sorry. They're not even ON the totem poles (but usually on someone else's lap)
edit on 8/15/2020 by Nyiah because: Typo, oops

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Harris is the Black candidate with the most White privilege ever. My question is does she owe reparations to herself?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
No wonder the site owners will just let it die slowly 🥰😍

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You'd have to be pretty out of touch with reality to think Joe will be president for any length of time. ....if he even makes it to November, it's doubtful he'd last until January.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Angry Black Woman Bad!!!!! Ohhhhhh

She does look like she bites don’t she. I bet she does. Haha. I love it.

What does the color of her skin have to do with anything?

Absolutely everything if you are a Democrat, #1 criteria they wanted for a VP, they cared about nothing else except gender identity.

Thats my point. But I was attempting to hear it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

What a totally insane way to choose someone for Vice President of the US.

They must be a female
They must be a dark colored racial minority

Nothing else, not a thing else

Shows the Democratic Party's obsession with dividing people into groups and keeping them divided by race and gender identity and not allowing them to leave the plantation they put them on by race and gender identity.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Harris is the Black candidate with the most White privilege ever. My question is does she owe reparations to herself?

Yes she does.

There is no proof she is black, her mother is from India and is Indian, her father is Jamaican. Native Jamaicans have dark skin. There is no proof I know of that she is actually black. Maybe if you go with the slave holders and KKK idea of what black is you might make a case, they say if one has one drop of black blood they are black. That might be provable if you go back far enough in her ancestor. By the way that makes me black by the standards of slave owners, KKK and BLM and Democrats, according to my DNA I am 1% African from a tribe on the eastern coast of Africa.

Her father, a professor at Stanford, said she is directly descended from a very famous plantation slave owner who is documented to have owned at least 200 slaves.

She believes in reparations and has said so repeatedly.

Therefore, she personally owes reparations to all the descendants of the slaves owned by her ancestor according to her own ideology and what she has espoused.

Oh! Just thought of something! I have provable 1% DNA from an African tribe on the east coast of Africa. Am I due reparations? Maybe I should keep my mouth shut and send in my DNA and apply for reparations if Biden/Harris win.

edit on 8/15/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You'd have to be pretty out of touch with reality to think Joe will be president for any length of time. ....if he even makes it to November, it's doubtful he'd last until January.

Then I wonder why trump sounds so desperate. Even Fox can see it.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
Next time you fill out a job application you should put a check mark on African-American...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Pretty sure you missed the point. IF the Democratic party wins the election, ol' joe will NOT be president for long, if at all....as my original post stated.
If you want to turn this into your usual 'orange man bad' rhetoric you'll have to find someone else to play.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Pretty sure you missed the point. IF the Democratic party wins the election, ol' joe will NOT be president for long, if at all....as my original post stated.
If you want to turn this into your usual 'orange man bad' rhetoric you'll have to find someone else to play.

It's not about orange man bad, It's about if biden won't make it to November as you claim why is trump so triggered.
It's a valid point.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 15-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sounds just like Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join