It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Is A Political Whore--Here's Why!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, didn't she screw her way up to the top in California to begin with? IMO, if you have to bang your way into the position, you didn't really earn nor deserve it in the first place.

Yeah, she's a buy-her-way-in slut through & through and I am not fond of her.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not about Harris. It's not about Biden.

They're just figureheads for the Marxist element that is the democrat party.

The Party is everything.

It doesn't matter what she believes or if Biden is even self aware any more.

The Party is everything.

You could nominate a bag of kitty litter and a potted plant as a running mate.

The Party is everything.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I heard she is writing a book.

Expected title:

"How I Slept My Way To The Top".

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has anybody read what former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown said about Kamala Harris?

He advised her to politely decline.

He was giving her good advice, imo.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Angry Black Woman Bad!!!!! Ohhhhhh

She does look like she bites don’t she. I bet she does. Haha. I love it.

No, she's just a mouthy slut. Color doesn't matter here, her method of gaining a foothold in CA early on is borderline classic dime-a-trick scheming whore there. You call it an affair, but she saw opportunity in her poon & his wang, and f#d her way to the top.

That's not respectable, it's skanky. It's skanky when regular folks of whatever gender you can drum up do it, it's skanky when politicians do it. She's not avoiding that screaming hot spotlight anytime soon. A creepy pig (Biden) partnered up with a scheming pig (Harris) That's the BEST the party could come up with, and that should be humiliating.
edit on 8/14/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Has anybody read what former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown said about Kamala Harris?

Paraphrasing, “The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,”

This?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I see her as the sacrificial pig.
They know she will still keep her senate seat when she
loses, and she might possibly be the only one so tainted
already that standing next to Biden makes him look good.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Sure, and donald is a bigoted rapist. But truly tho

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Truly what? I'm not arguing he isn't, Trump is an absolute ass. Like him, Harris earns the scorn for being a piece of crap. If you're a #ty, #ty person, I'm going to say as much. Just because she has some mixed minority ancestry and a vagina does NOT grant her any immunity here.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Are you looking for an altruistic president? Are you looking for the perfect president? Trump and pence can blow me. Biden is older than dirt.

Find me a political record of a politician that is clean. Voting is not ala cart. It’s all or nothing. I will take her any day over those three. And by voting biden I get Kamala.

edit on 14-8-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Hahahaha. I mean, we don't even vote for the V.P.? Right? Kamala has instantly gotten under the Rights' skin..

Kamala Harris is a guest right now on MSNBC. They are giving her all the time she wants and she's not saying anything.

CNN is focusing on how Kamala Harris will show her up the black community and bring them over to Joe Biden if they were not before.

Yesterday, CNN had a lady who immigrated here from India, explaining how proud she was to have an Indian-American running for Nationwide office.

So Kamala is a jack of all trades and master of none.. that we can talk about in a public forum.

Yay? MSNBC would give Trump all the airtime he wants too, if he asked or wanted it. So would any news outlet. But they may not be friendly to him and use his own words against him.

Politicians are great at speaking a lot and saying nothing, yep.

And people care. For some unknown reason, people care. As if they must. And we give these people power.

Trump is lost in himself. Biden is just lost. Kamala? I have no idea... Our system is broken. This thread (and 10,000 others) is a great example of that.

Did you know Donald Trump AND Ivanka both donated thousands of dollars to Kamala's campaign for Attorney General in California?

LOL...carry on.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I hope trump continues to call Harris a whore. That should bring all the ladies back to supporting him.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Just remember, Trump is a billionaire President, and your sitting at your computer throwing a tantrum!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: carewemust

As they should be fired for it. She's already being called a ho' and a whore. This should be about the issues and nothing else.

I have been paying attention to MSNBC and CNN all day. Not once have they talked about what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want to do if they are elected president and vice president.

Because they have nothing...no ideas, no clue....nothing.
And also because they know they will not win no matter how much they wish for it.
They are just token Democrat candidates to stand there and look sad while Trump wins, all while saying to their sheep “We will keep fighting”

Agreed. It makes Americans seem really dumb to have Biden leading Trump in the polls. Thankfully, the pollsters will be coming around soon. (Using more realistic polling demographics and parameters)

They know if they screw up in 2020 like they did in 2016, there will be even more Americans not believing what they have to say...about any subject.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

LOL. You sure used a lot of words to essentially say, "Frankly, they're all full of BS and I don't give a dang."

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think she was picked for that very reason. She is mean and nasty and they think she won't buckle under pressure in a debate. She knows everybody knows she spread 'em to get ahead, but I don't think those revelations bother her one bit.

They are probably hoping this is what will be focused on rather than all those other things about her. She can take the "whore-is-an-opportunist" insult all day long. So, imo, it would be best to put that stuff aside and focus on all the REAL wrongdoing she has been involved with.

Let's get the Juicy Smooyay involvement out there and the connection to her anti-lynching bill and what that is really all about.

Very true good points.

She is dangerous very dangerous , and on top of everything she is a minority Female . She literally cannot be cornered , she is like a fourheaded Rattle snake with a shield you cant get near her with out getting bit , yet none of your attacks will have any effect or will likely be turned around on you.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 14-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Actually, Im walking around in my second home in the mountains texting on my smart phone and my daddy didnt hand me a ton of money from shady real estate dealings to help me purchase it.

Are you butt hurt because your golden pig is a bigoted racist? Or are you butt hurt because you are at your computer and you wish wish wish to have the life of a Trump?

Go ahead.... enlighten me

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

He advised her to politely decline.

He was giving her good advice, imo.

I was referring to him describing how Kamala did "the nasty" to work her way up the California totem pole.

But yes... Willie Brown did tell Kamala to decline the VP position, if offered. Brown knows there is a lot to come out, that will damage the Biden-Harris ticket.

Obama begged Biden not to run. THREE TIMES. Some new info has been revealed about Obama's TRUE feelings of Joe Biden tonight. I might start a thread, or just add to the existing one describing Obama advising Biden not to run for President.

Here's the new info: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Willie Brown also said Harris "works her backside off".

I'm sure he was speaking 'Tongue-In-Cheek".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join