It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Is A Political Whore--Here's Why!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Angry Black Woman Bad!!!!! Ohhhhhh

She does look like she bites don’t she. I bet she does. Haha. I love it.

What does the color of her skin have to do with anything?

Absolutely everything if you are a Democrat, #1 criteria they wanted for a VP, they cared about nothing else except gender identity.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, one thing is for sure. She isn't African American since her mother is from India and her father is Jamaican and her family were slave owners!

OH forgot to add, she is a COP! roflmao Good job Joe!

Also, Kamala Harris got less than 2% of the vote in the Nationwide Democratic primaries this past spring.

That's why they put her with Joe. Cheap collateral for the party when they lose elections. Dems are getting rid of her and she not even noticed.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: The2Billies
Now, now be nice, play nice.

Sure almost every single political and moral stance she has taken, she has taken in both directions at different times.

Sure she contradicts herself constantly.

Sure she will tell bald faced lies: like Trump is responsible for the economy having fallen apart when everyone with 1oz of brain matter knows the virus is responsible. Unless you want to blame the Governors who completely outlawed most economic activity. OR you want to say that it was wrong to close down businesses for the virus when the Democrats screamed openly at Trump for not closing enough economic activity.

Sure she tells the lies the DNC tells her make: Like Obama/Biden presided over a vibrant economy when those who were adults those 8 years could tell you the economy was a shambles during their administration.

But whore, you fall into the DNC trap they purposely set. Call her a whore, a slut for having an affair, or say she isn't really black (definitely debatable, but not worth it) - and you have fallen into the conservative shaming of the left who will jump in and call you a sexist and racist. Set their minions to doxing you, social media destruction of your reputation, harass your family, get your fired, destroy your business, you know the usual Democratic Party daily stuff they do to silence and shut down anyone who dares to oppose them in the tiniest way.

Don't give them that ammunition. Call Harris out for her bald faced lies and prove they are lies.
Set her contradictory statements against each other.

But don't fall into the purposely set trap of sexism/racism that was the entire reason the DNC insisted the VP must be a woman and must have a dark skin tone. That was the only criteria they set for VP and they got it to set a trap - don't give them the satisfaction.

Refuse to be silenced! Tell the facts, facts alone with destroy her narrative, without mentioning her gender or skin tone.

Facts like she is directly descended from a famous plantation slave owner as her Stanford professor Father said publicly several times, and asking how she will give those descended from her ancestors slaves reparations since she believes in reparations.

No one would blame Trump for the economy had he reacted properly to the VIrus. Things should have been kept locked down until the initial stimulus was used up. The stimulus was to allow companies to pay employees until 7/31, Unemployment boost was set to run until 7/31. Instead Trump urged all states to reopen despite not being even close to the guidelines that the administration had set up. Keep it closed at least until July 4th and then open with the best Independence day ever. But no, Trump had to play politics. It will cost him the job.

1) It's a state-rights issue. Trump can urge states, but ultimately it is their decision. You can't have it both ways.

2) He will get re-elected.

3) I will wager you he will get re-elected. I have yet to have a Dem here take me up on this Gentlemen's Bet.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

A politician not being honest.

Now there's a surprise.

Oh so it’s ok now?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: The2Billies
I used her own words.
FACTS.

I still starred and flagged you.

Just a friendly warning to avoid sexually and racially charged words with Harris

That is the trap the DNC specifically set when they insisted that there were 2 and only 2 criteria for Joe's VP, female and have a skin tone darker than Pelosi (ie not white)

There is so much with Harris as you pointed out where she has issues we don't need to fall into the DNC trap that was set by insisting on only a female and only a woman of color.

Besides, once the glow of the initial pick has worn off, it is really Joe people are electing.

Did anyone really think they were voting for Pence in 2016? Not really.

They simply picked her because she will say whatever they tell her to say
even if she said the opposite publicly the entire rest of her career
and because she has a vagina
and because she isn't white
to set a trap for what the DNC
thinks is the innate character of every single conservative in the US, racists and sexists.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Nice thread and I agree with you.
But none of it is going to matter one bit when Biden and Harris lose in November.
edit on 14-8-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
A whore... otherwise a politician who flip flops...

This is so sad. But good for the country as a whole
edit on 14-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Never thought about it like that, but you’re right. Flip flopping isn’t near as bad as digging your feet in and fighting change.

At least she’s open to it, and examining why she would have been in the wrong in the past.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As they should be fired for it. She's already being called a ho' and a whore. This should be about the issues and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes, exactly. People change in their careers. People grow. The county changes and attitudes change, politicians should change as well. Not be obstinate asses.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I’m in full agreement.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
posted in error
edit on Fri Aug 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

As they should be fired for it. She's already being called a ho' and a whore. This should be about the issues and nothing else.

I have been paying attention to MSNBC and CNN all day. Not once have they talked about what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want to do if they are elected president and vice president.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Well, one thing is for sure. She isn't African American since her mother is from India and her father is Jamaican and her family were slave owners!

Also, Kamala Harris got less than 2% of the vote in the Nationwide Democratic primaries this past spring.

That's why they put her with Joe. Cheap collateral for the party when they lose elections. Dems are getting rid of her and she not even noticed.

I think you're on to something...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

originally posted by: Trueman

I think you're on to something...

Dems dumped her once already in the primaries.
How many times do they need to take out the trash?
edit on 14-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Angry Black Woman Bad!!!!! Ohhhhhh

She does look like she bites don’t she. I bet she does. Haha. I love it.

What does the color of her skin have to do with anything?

Absolutely everything if you are a Democrat, #1 criteria they wanted for a VP, they cared about nothing else except gender identity.

Thats my point. But I was attempting to hear it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's not about Harris. It's not about Biden.

They're just figureheads for the Marxist element that is the democrat party.

The Party is everything.

It doesn't matter what she believes or if Biden is even self aware any more.

The Party is everything.

You could nominate a bag of kitty litter and a potted plant as a running mate.

The Party is everything.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

I have been paying attention to MSNBC and CNN all day. Not once have they talked about what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want to do if they are elected president and vice president.

Because they have nothing...no ideas, no clue....nothing.
And also because they know they will not win no matter how much they wish for it.
They are just token Democrat candidates to stand there and look sad while Trump wins, all while saying to their sheep “We will keep fighting”

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: odzeandennz

Never thought about it like that, but you’re right. Flip flopping isn’t near as bad as digging your feet in and fighting change.

At least she’s open to it, and examining why she would have been in the wrong in the past.

But she’s a whore, nothing to do with her gender or political affiliation.

Because the op has called flip flopping female gop members whores too. So par for the course.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Has anybody read what former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown said about Kamala Harris?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join