It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris Is A Political Whore--Here's Why!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
WHY would Harris support a Presidential running mate she believes sexually assaulted numerous women?
Harris on Biden's female accusers:

I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,”

WHY would Harris support a Presidential running mate she believes is an ardent Segregationist and apologist for KKK racists?
Harris on Biden's support of segregation and praise of racists:

"it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country. And it was not only that, but you also worked with them to oppose busing.

And, you know, there was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools, and she was bussed to school every day. And that little girl was me."

A man she passionately believes disrespects women, praises racists and supports racist policies in congress...suddenly asks her to be on the ticket with him...and her belief of his guilt suddenly vanishes as she rushes to heap praise and support on him, by joining his ticket.

Does this show any courage, character or conviction?
No. It does not.

What she SHOULD have said to Biden when he asked her to be his VP...IF she had any TRUE character or courage...was:

"SIR...I don't respect the way you've treated these women, whom I believe...I think you're a racist for supporting and defending racist policy in the senate and for praising known racists...and, you sir, can go straight to hell!"

Kamala Harris is a political whore and opportunist, who will put out for any corrupt, demented, old sugar daddy offering her gifts...no matter how repulsive and corrupt she believes him to be.

And, we haven't even talked about her relationship with Willie Brown.

edit on 14-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Aug 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think she was picked for that very reason. She is mean and nasty and they think she won't buckle under pressure in a debate. She knows everybody knows she spread 'em to get ahead, but I don't think those revelations bother her one bit.

They are probably hoping this is what will be focused on rather than all those other things about her. She can take the "whore-is-an-opportunist" insult all day long. So, imo, it would be best to put that stuff aside and focus on all the REAL wrongdoing she has been involved with.

Let's get the Juicy Smooyay involvement out there and the connection to her anti-lynching bill and what that is really all about.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I hear a California reporter just got fired from ESPN for posting that JOE and the HOE Banner on her Facebook page.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I've tried putting those Kamala quotes in front of my Dem friends and they literally cannot read them. I asked musician Will Hoge 'How is Kamala going to be able to walk that back?' His response:

"There's nothing TO walk back."

edit on 14-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well, one thing is for sure. She isn't African American since her mother is from India and her father is Jamaican and her family were slave owners!

OH forgot to add, she is a COP! roflmao Good job Joe!
edit on 14-8-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
ALL politicians are whores. And celebrities. And real whores.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Now, now be nice, play nice.

Sure almost every single political and moral stance she has taken, she has taken in both directions at different times.

Sure she contradicts herself constantly.

Sure she will tell bald faced lies: like Trump is responsible for the economy having fallen apart when everyone with 1oz of brain matter knows the virus is responsible. Unless you want to blame the Governors who completely outlawed most economic activity. OR you want to say that it was wrong to close down businesses for the virus when the Democrats screamed openly at Trump for not closing enough economic activity.

Sure she tells the lies the DNC tells her make: Like Obama/Biden presided over a vibrant economy when those who were adults those 8 years could tell you the economy was a shambles during their administration.

But whore, you fall into the DNC trap they purposely set.

Call her a whore, a slut for having an affair,
or say she isn't really black (definitely debatable, but not worth it) -
and you have fallen into the conservative shaming of the left
who will jump in and call you a sexist and racist.
Set their minions to doxing you, social media destruction of your reputation,
harass your family, get your fired, destroy your business,
you know the usual and quite normal Democratic Party daily stuff
they do to silence and shut down anyone who dares to oppose them in the tiniest way.

Don't give them that ammunition. Call Harris out for her bald faced lies and prove they are lies.
Set her contradictory statements against each other.

But don't fall into the purposely set trap of sexism/racism
that was the entire reason the DNC insisted the VP
must be a woman and must have a dark skin tone.
That was the only criteria they set for VP
and they got it to set a trap - don't give them the satisfaction.

Refuse to be silenced! Tell the facts,
facts alone with destroy her narrative,
without mentioning her gender or skin tone.

Facts like she is directly descended from a famous plantation slave owner as her Stanford professor Father said publicly several times, and asking how she will give those descended from her ancestors slaves reparations since she so strongly believes in reparations.

edit on 8/14/20 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I used her own words.
FACTS.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Harris Is A Political Whore--

Strange thing to say in a political whorehouse.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hahahaha. I mean, we don't even vote for the V.P.? Right? Kamala has instantly gotten under the Rights' skin.

And you call her an opportunist? Look at the current president. Jesus. You've described him beautifully.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Angry Black Woman Bad!!!!! Ohhhhhh

She does look like she bites don’t she. I bet she does. Haha. I love it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Hahahaha. I mean, we don't even vote for the V.P.? Right? Kamala has instantly gotten under the Rights' skin.

And you call her an opportunist? Look at the current president. Jesus. You've described him beautifully.

Its not a right or left game with me. I'm not voting Republican or Democrat....yet I agree with the OP.

Some morons like to remain willfully ignorant to facts and reality such as what has been presented in the OP. Some morons indulge in their TDS so deeply they cannot swallow their pride, set their ego aside and accept TRUTH even when it put right in front of their face, even when they look so foolish to everyone else with an IQ greater than "potato". Sad really. Really sad.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

What does the color of her skin have to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Well, one thing is for sure. She isn't African American since her mother is from India and her father is Jamaican and her family were slave owners!

OH forgot to add, she is a COP! roflmao Good job Joe!

Also, Kamala Harris got less than 2% of the vote in the Nationwide Democratic primaries this past spring.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A politician not being honest.

Now there's a surprise.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
She was picked because the other options rejected the offer. That simple.

Joe didn't make that decision.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Now, now be nice, play nice.

Sure almost every single political and moral stance she has taken, she has taken in both directions at different times.

Sure she contradicts herself constantly.

Sure she will tell bald faced lies: like Trump is responsible for the economy having fallen apart when everyone with 1oz of brain matter knows the virus is responsible. Unless you want to blame the Governors who completely outlawed most economic activity. OR you want to say that it was wrong to close down businesses for the virus when the Democrats screamed openly at Trump for not closing enough economic activity.

Sure she tells the lies the DNC tells her make: Like Obama/Biden presided over a vibrant economy when those who were adults those 8 years could tell you the economy was a shambles during their administration.

But whore, you fall into the DNC trap they purposely set. Call her a whore, a slut for having an affair, or say she isn't really black (definitely debatable, but not worth it) - and you have fallen into the conservative shaming of the left who will jump in and call you a sexist and racist. Set their minions to doxing you, social media destruction of your reputation, harass your family, get your fired, destroy your business, you know the usual Democratic Party daily stuff they do to silence and shut down anyone who dares to oppose them in the tiniest way.

Don't give them that ammunition. Call Harris out for her bald faced lies and prove they are lies.
Set her contradictory statements against each other.

But don't fall into the purposely set trap of sexism/racism that was the entire reason the DNC insisted the VP must be a woman and must have a dark skin tone. That was the only criteria they set for VP and they got it to set a trap - don't give them the satisfaction.

Refuse to be silenced! Tell the facts, facts alone with destroy her narrative, without mentioning her gender or skin tone.

Facts like she is directly descended from a famous plantation slave owner as her Stanford professor Father said publicly several times, and asking how she will give those descended from her ancestors slaves reparations since she believes in reparations.

No one would blame Trump for the economy had he reacted properly to the VIrus. Things should have been kept locked down until the initial stimulus was used up. The stimulus was to allow companies to pay employees until 7/31, Unemployment boost was set to run until 7/31. Instead Trump urged all states to reopen despite not being even close to the guidelines that the administration had set up. Keep it closed at least until July 4th and then open with the best Independence day ever. But no, Trump had to play politics. It will cost him the job.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Hahahaha. I mean, we don't even vote for the V.P.? Right? Kamala has instantly gotten under the Rights' skin..

Kamala Harris is a guest right now on MSNBC. They are giving her all the time she wants and she's not saying anything.

CNN is focusing on how Kamala Harris will show her up the black community and bring them over to Joe Biden if they were not before.

Yesterday, CNN had a lady who immigrated here from India, explaining how proud she was to have an Indian-American running for Nationwide office.

So Kamala is a jack of all trades and master of none.. that we can talk about in a public forum.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

She is not black. She is Indian as her mother was from India. Her father is Jamacian and native Jamacians have dark skin. She is directly descended, according to her Stanford professor father from a very famous plantation slave owner. She is also married to a white man and has white children. Culturally no where near black or African American.

Angry woman, yes

Angry black woman, no sorry, mythology of the DNC who wishes she were black and are trying their best to convince people she is black because it fits their narrative of what a VP MUST be and the major criteria they were looking for in a VP, skin color.

But what does it matter, the DNC demanded the only criteria for VP was to be a female and to have a less than white skin tone. That was it, the only criteria. Guess they got it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The entire Democrat 2020 Campaign is ass backwards.

Everything is up-side-down.

They are ignoring all the pertinent issues and twisting all the facts.

They are building a platform on things already in progress or done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join