It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th Circuit Ends California Ban On High-Capacity Magazines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Bill Cosby

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Pill Cosby

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Bill "The Pill" Cosby

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Bill "The thrill of the pill" Cosby?

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Bill "chill in the thrill of the pill" Cosby?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Pretty sure we learned our lesson on that.

No need to disarm them. If they an individual does anything that constitutes a deadly threat, they can be put down with other guns just as it always has been and should be. And that goes for anyone, including the Panthers but certainly not limited to them

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Pretty sure we learned our lesson on that.

No need to disarm them. If they an individual does anything that constitutes a deadly threat, they can be put down with other guns just as it always has been and should be. And that goes for anyone, including the Panthers but certainly not limited to them

“Take the guns first, go through due process second.”

From the 45th and current President of America. Make no mistake that the people you argue in favor of every day would take your guns the second they believe they’ll be pointed at them.

Which loops back around to the original gun laws in California. Your guns are only safe as long as you pledge fealty.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes I am aware, its a dangerous game to be sure

This is the same idiot who banned bumpstocks in a knee-jerk reaction...is there a Face Palm smiley

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

t would be great if they would make a add on clip for my shot gun so if it can hold more than 5 shells.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Then, what’s the deal? Why do you go so hard for these people who would take away your constitutional rights the second it benefits them?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
first I know most people are responsible gun owners...they take gun safety very seriously

so what do you think of these guys???? www.dailymail.co.uk...enis-Facebook-group-shot-himself.html they do this just to piss off responsible gun owners....they point at their privates with the safety off...their "king" ended up shot in the scrotum!!! well it was only a matter of time before one them got shot.

.He was treated at the hospital and went home ... the bullet went through him, mattress, boxspring and into the floor

edit on 14-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

depending on make and model they do make magazines for shot guns ranging from 5,10,and 20 round sticks/drums ,ksg i think holds 14 but that is in two tubes i think you can cram close to 24/28 of those mini buck shot shells in to one of those

www.usa-gun-shop.com...

lend of an AK Pistol and Grandpa’s 12 Gauge This is a semi-auto shotgun with sawn-off shotgun manoeuvrability, AK-47 simplicity and insane capacity, Like the longer AK-47 rifle style shotgun, this shorter pistol uses any and all Saiga shotgun magazines, which include double stack mags and the 50-round drum mags. So you can turn the Kalashnikov Komrad shotgun for sale into an absolute weapon of war. There are rails for all your tactical wares, a solid SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace that you normally see on an AR pistol and that removable vertical pistol grip up front are just special for a gun in this class. A tri-rail forend grip includes two side rail optics mounts and your standard Saiga accessories will fit pretty much everywhere.
guess you can go all the way up to 50 rounds in this ak pattern shot gun

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

50 shells?

I bet that's super uncomfortable to handle

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The KSG and KSG25 take a while to load. They can handle from 1 3/4 to 3 inch shells and steel shot if you have to.

I have a KSG and was wondering if the lawmakers in Georgia were still trying to introduce a limit on how much ammunition a gun can hold. I heard they tried to a year or two ago.
edit on 8 14 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

They make themselves look stupid more than gun owners in general. At least he was the only one injured.

That had to be quite a story to tell the emergency room.

Doctor "How did this injury occure?"

Idiot "Want to see the video?"
edit on 8 14 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Its not like everyone I know in CA actually followed the 10 mag limit anyways. They all have one just in case. The funny part is that when this came out everyone just bought a .45 which can only hold 7 rounds in the mag...Lol just go bigger, something like a .338 Lapua Magnum is so much safer.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

My guns are safe because I and millions of other Americans won't let this go any further.

The compliance rates are a clear example of that. So is the response to Gov. McAullife's tyrannical gun control in Virginia and much of the legislative capitulation on the part of the democrat legislature.

Gun control is a dead issue because of the violence of the insane left and the leftist state governors who are themselves as kings.

Trump is a New York liberal who never spent a day in government prior to being president. That was one of the dumbest things he's ever said. He was shortly thereafter schooled on the issue and it showed. He dropped support for red flag laws, even Red Flag Crenshaw changed his tune.

Gun control is a losing issue. Always has been and it always will be.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lets not get carried away just yet, this was a panel of 3 judges on the 9th Circuit. Im hearing the CA DOJ has already communicated to stores that the ban is in fact still in place which suggests that the en banc hearing will revert this ruling probably early Monday morning. And since the SCOTUS is made up of chicken !@#$ cowards not fit to wear the robe we can expect it to never move any further up the process.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I love when unconstitutional / un-American laws backfire! Now their attempt at choking the 2nd Amendment has set a precedent which will overturn other / future attempts.

I always think back to when Iowa voted against gay marriage. People who proclaim themselves to be on the side of freedom and government non-interference in individual choice reared their anti-American, anti-freedom true selves and ended up kickingoff a wave which resulted in gay marriage now being legal throughout the US.

Magazine size restrictions will now become a thing of the past.

Anti-American zealotry, and people's desire to restrict freedom and attempt to impose their beliefs and will upon Americans continues to backfire. The Constitution, and freedom in general, are under constant attack from both political parties, but so far, its showing remarkable ability to continue fending off our enemies within.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Double post, whoops
edit on 8/24/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

My guns are safe because I and millions of other Americans won't let this go any further.

The compliance rates are a clear example of that. So is the response to Gov. McAullife's tyrannical gun control in Virginia and much of the legislative capitulation on the part of the democrat legislature.

Gun control is a dead issue because of the violence of the insane left and the leftist state governors who are themselves as kings.

Trump is a New York liberal who never spent a day in government prior to being president. That was one of the dumbest things he's ever said. He was shortly thereafter schooled on the issue and it showed. He dropped support for red flag laws, even Red Flag Crenshaw changed his tune.

Gun control is a losing issue. Always has been and it always will be.

EXACTLY RIGHT

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join