It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millie Weaver from Infowars has been arrested.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

I found a Jill Jones, inspector general Ohio. Idk if it’s related.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Actually if you listen to the part about Snowden again it seems that Snowden as a whistleblower could have been staged, so that all that info they have been gathering could be transferred to private companies. At least that's my impression because that was said during the part in which one of the former military contractors was talking about "staged hacks" to release all that info to private companies.

edit on 14-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Good catch, it is entirely possible. I have always believed that
there was something odd and secret about Edward Snowden's
accounts and what the MIC did in response.

I also meant to expound on the part of the video that goes
into Defeat Disinfo, McChrystal and that the Democrats are
actually using this information warfare right now.

To my knowledge, that is the first real information that has
come to light aside from the story and a headline. I did a thread
on it, but trying to research it proved pretty futile.

Defeat Disnfo led by McChrystal is active, the story broke and
claims they started using this program at about the same time
all of the protests went crazy. Makes one go hmmmm.

Democrats Launch DARPA AI Against Trump -General McChrystal At Helm

That is my thread, not to plug it as its old and no updates
were available. Posting to give folks here an insight into the
bigger picture of what is happening in real time.

How is this legal? I would like to know....

edit on 14-8-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Who is General Jones?

James Logan Jones Jr. (born December 19, 1943) is a retired United States Marine Corps general who served as the 22nd United States National Security Advisor from 2009 to 2010. During his military career, he served as the 32nd Commandant of the Marine Corps from July 1999 to January 2003, and Commander, United States European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe from 2003 to 2006. Jones retired from the Marine Corps on February 1, 2007, after 40 years of service.

Wikipedia

It is his role in leading the Atlantic Council that has put him in a powerful position and central in the illegal use of information.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I am thinking perhaps Snowden as a whistleblower was also an attempt at stopping a real whistleblower whom was about to release even more secret info, yet they staged Snowden and released just enough info, with a different twist to make it look legit, before the real whistleblower would do it so to stop the real whistleblower from releasing his/her info?

How much credence would you give to a whistleblower after someone else released first some of that same info but with the real story twisted enough to appear as legit?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Good to see someone else aware of Stanley McChrystal's skull duggery!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Could be, also plausible since nothing has ever come
of pursuing Edward Snowden. He exposed far more than
Wikileaks, and look at the difference between how they
have been pursued. I suppose it is possible that Snowden
being where is is might be part if it...but....

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
BTW, it appears several mainstream media figures are already attempting to claim the arrest was fake, and that it was a stunt to get people to watch the documentary. But why would Millie need to do that when she has two former Military Intelligence Contractors as whistleblowers? As if people wouldn't listen to whistleblowers whom worked in military intelligence, and worked on these secret projects.

edit on 14-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

This is what has always been great about ATS.

Without this place where will be put two and two together?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: kwakakev

Maybe she entered into a building unlawfully as part of putting together the documentary? Not sure which state she's in or what the process typically looks like for an arrest like this for an indictment from a grand jury..

She is in Portage county Ohio, she interviewed whistleblowers, she didn't enter any buildings or steal anything. These are bogus charges and she is being setup. I hope she isn't suicided in jail, it is that serious.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, it appears several mainstream media figures are already attempting to claim the arrest was fake, and that it was a stunt to get people to watch the documentary. But why would Millie need to do that when she has two former Military Intelligence Contractors as whistleblowers? As if people wouldn't listen to whistleblowers whom worked in military intelligence, and worked on these secret projects.

If it is true these charges are from the feds? Well guess what? Bad move for the deepstate criminals because that puts it right front and center before Trump. I am quite sure he has already been informed about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If it is true these charges are from the feds? Well guess what? Bad move for the deepstate criminals because that puts it right front and center before Trump. I am quite sure he has already been informed about it.

Trump is aware of who Millie Weaver is, let's hope he does something or says something about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is so disturbing on many levels.

'Facts' about the nature of these 'arrests' need to be substantiated.

I did the entire video drop, and I am sitting here with a head that is buzzing.

One thing rings clear here, is that all the commotion, disinformation and manipulation of people and media --- has a reason that makes more sense than anything else I have heard about or have been able to rationalize. This situation needs critical attention and ATS has done a great job here helping to enforce the truth.

God help us all.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Now that i think of it, didn't Snowden pretty much blame the whole "spying" just on Obama? Snowden never mentioned these private companies did he? I mean, yeah Obama is involved, but he isn't the only one. All these "private companies" having all this info makes it even a bigger story/leak.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Now that i think of it, didn't Snowden pretty much blame the whole "spying" just on Obama? Snowden never mentioned these private companies did he? I mean, yeah Obama is involved, but he isn't the only one. All these "private companies" having all this info makes it even a bigger story/leak.

If anyone thinks Obama has the brains to pull this off alone, they might as well go back to bed.

Look at the Corporations supporting the CCP and BLM!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If anyone thinks Obama has the brains to pull this off alone, they might as well go back to bed.

Look at the Corporations supporting the CCP and BLM!

Yep, Obama and Bush were the main people Snowden declared were behind this, Obama more than Bush. They would be the perfect scapegoats, even though they were also involved in this, so that the real people pushing all the buttons would have been hidden if this documentary hadn't been released by Tore, and she released it for free so there is no monetary reason for them releasing this documentary.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
BTW, has anyone been able to upload this video to one of their drives? I am expecting for youtube to erase this video.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It appears as though the Tore that was a whistleblower in the
documentary has been suspended from Twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

BTW, has anyone been able to upload this video to one of their drives? I am expecting for youtube to erase this video.

It has been uploaded to this platform:
brlghteon.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I do think Snowden did mention a plethora of secretive software tools being in use, though. We assumed they were our own government internal tools, but the video documentary shows how they were stolen, modified and further developed by private industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join