It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Postal Sorting Machines Being Removed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
""Some Postal Sorting Machines Being Removed"" .....

💥for routine maintenance and replacement💥

Just prior to the elections.

How convenient.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

All machines in good working order especially since nobody can prove the allegations as usual 😆

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: research100
yes good question...aannnnd trump had his own commission look at voting fraud he said they found very little and he disbanded them...so was he lying then or is he lying now???????

originally posted by: Proginoskes

originally posted by: network dude

wow do I have some good news for your mom. Holler up from the basement

That's going to be tough to do. I'm in Arizona and she's in Nebraska. I'm making 60K a year in a job that is relatively secure, and my parents are both retired.

and tell her all about requesting a mail in ballot. Go to Google and type in "request mail in ballot for ______" of course, _______ is your state. (and no, confusion isn't the correct answer)

She already has; she's been voting that way for years.

(BTW, why did we never hear about how bad mail-in ballots were, before -- say -- 2016? It makes you think. Or not.)

Actually it was disbanded because largely Democrat Governors refused to cooperate. Democrats were dead set against any wide scale investigation into voter fraud, all while claiming that it didn't exist.

Because it doesn't exist. The only reason the commission was set up in the first place was to try to validate Trump's BS claims. And they couldn't do it, and of course, rather than own it, it's gotta be the Democrats fault. The commission tucked tail and ran rather than allow some transparency and oversight so the GOP couldnt rig the results.

One of the members of the commision even said it was a farce

Its easy to say that something doesn't exist when one intentionally looks the other way. And yes, the Democrats refused to cooperate--that is why it was called a farce. No one was trying to "rig" the results. The Democrats might have been afraid of what the commission would find.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
They're sabotaging their efficiency, hoping it will be reflective on Trump. The USPS has survived on the generosity of the tax payors for years because of the lack of income generated by their own services. Although this is due imho to the high pensions of their retirees, it is what it is. They want billions more from the feds.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77 Would that were so. Approval for absentee ballots varies by state, some by request, others have more rigid requirements for approval. Some are quite rigid.

In-person voting: poll working is voluntary, and a large proportion of poll workers are older and high-risk, and are not working this year. This contributed to the big lines in Wisconsin's primary. With the regular flu hitting in the fall plus Covid from school openings, we need planning for expanded capacity. But they are reducing capacity by removing sorting machines and eliminating overtime, which is even more needed minus sorting machines.

Use a drop box if you can!

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Perhaps...perhaps not. Remember the IRS targeting conservative non-profits?

One thing is for sure...its putting doubt in our voting system. This should concern everyone.....e v e r y o n e.

a reply to: AnneeThat was the Obama admin. Period

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah. So tell me. Why was it not an issue in 2016?

Link

The USPS is broke. Has been bleeding money since the early 90's. If this was not an election year it would not even be in the news.

They move sorting machines ALL the time. I have about a half dozen relatives who worked there, included my father and two postmasters. Trust me. it is those working and throwing out ballots you need to worry about. Soooo many stories I heard growing up.

This is nothing but media fantasy because there is nothing else to cover...you know, like maybe the murder of a child in broad daylight?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

Though some states do require a valid excuse most don't. During this covid episode I would think being unable to go to a polling place due to being at risk would qualify you in any state as that is a valid excuse. You can also vote early in person most places as well which might avoid crowds as well. There is no reason to open our elections up to mail in votes where ballots are sent to every name on the voter roll as we have already seen how well those lists are maintained. It will be rife with fraud and anyone with a brain can see that if they're being honest.

learn how to vote absentee and or early

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The USPS sorts and delivers 470+ million pieces of mail daily. How is 100m ballots over a few weeks going to break them? Do you really think 10-20m ballots a day for a week or 2 is going to cause some sort of major issues?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

Use a drop box if you can!

Who collects from all these hundreds of boxes? Who follows where the ballots go from there?

I can't believe we actually have people that believe this mass mail-out-mail-in voting is safe. Naivety or stupidity?...one or the other.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Or even necessary considering we already have more secure ways to handle this without exposing those at risk.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Voter Suppression. Yeah. The last time that actually happened was 08. Then the AG let them off with no charges.

Look up the NBPP in 08. 300 members in Philly....

If you think for ONE second this is not going to happen this election you are gravely mistaken. The polling centers are going to be Ground Zero for riots and it will be BLM/Antifa all the way.

Good thing is the POTUS can mobilize to protect since they are Federal Elections.

Get ready folks.....

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-17T15:42:37-05:000337 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Again in 2018....

www.cbs46.com... fc.html

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
or like this....

Link

Just throwing things out....

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Don't care who cheats , arrest them prosecute them then throw away the key . For your information I am not a Republican , I am a conservative who stands for smaller government and more freedom

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

The USPS sorts and delivers 470+ million pieces of mail daily. How is 100m ballots over a few weeks going to break them? Do you really think 10-20m ballots a day for a week or 2 is going to cause some sort of major issues?

The Postmaster General just confirmed that the agency has 25 billion dollars on hand, which is enough to take them all the way to next summer with no problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama Biden removed 12,000 mailboxes.

www.foxnews.com...

In an interview, President Obama said Republicans have been known to cheat.

Democrats always blame the other side of what they themselves are guilty of.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Why is this even an issue? We all have mask that our guberment says will keep us safe. I don’t see the problem.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: xuenchen
""Some Postal Sorting Machines Being Removed"" .....

💥for routine maintenance and replacement💥

Just prior to the elections.

How convenient.

Stop reading fake news.

Meadows on Sunday asserted that all sorting machines not part of an "already scheduled reallocation" would remain in place and that the decommissioning was not "new initiative by this postmaster general."

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RickyD

The Postmaster General just confirmed that the agency has 25 billion dollars on hand, which is enough to take them all the way to next summer with no problem.

$25 Billion + whatever they take in with sales !! 😎

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join