It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Postal Sorting Machines Being Removed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Proginoskes

Nothing worse than seeing votes thrown away.

Literally.

Use absentee ballots but get them early as
if they arrive late they are just thrown out.

Better yet, drop them off at polling sites or the city/county's ballot drop box.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, they are planning on it for sure.

Bank on it.

The postal system will never hold up under the
mail in vote nationwide.

Well, then Louis DeJoy is in on the conspiracy: "Although there will likely be an unprecedented increase in election mail volume due to the pandemic, the Postal Service has ample capacity to deliver all election mail securely and on-time in accordance with our delivery standards, and we will do so." (August 4)

Who is this DeJoy? Just the United States Postmaster General.

And then right after this, sorting machines started disappearing. Hmmmm ...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: burntheships

All the Dems want is a contested outcome, one that will tie the election results up in the courts for months if not years. They have an evil plan and the target is Jan. 20, 2021.

Actually, I heard that that's Trump's plan in case he loses the election by a lot.

So maybe TPTB are dividing us to conquer us?
edit on 14-8-2020 by Proginoskes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
November is gonna be a pants pooper aint it! "They" may have finally cracked the code to brining the US down. OR, it could be nothing.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmmmm, I heard that a lot on ATS when Obama's first AND second term was nigh. OUr system would make it extraordinarily difficult to circumvent dontcha thing?

Now put on your mask and hide in this closet til things blow over.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

All the Dems want is a contested outcome, one that will tie the election results up in the courts for months if not years. They have an evil plan and the target is Jan. 20, 2021.

Mass mail-out/mail-in voting is the means they prefer to create this vast and corrupt Biden Malarky.

BTW, Biden has hired 600 lawyers to do this across the country. They want a fustercluck.

Actually you couldn't be further from the truth. It is 100% Trump that wants a contested outcome. He knows his chance for reelection is in deep trouble. He's already made comments about contesting the outcome. He is a tragically frightened man at this point.

nymag.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hmmmm, AND he is listed as a Repiblican on Wiki. Spooky.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When Obama was elected....was there four solid years of impeachment nonsense? There were some for sure, but not 24/7/365 x4

a reply to: testing123

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The only way our Orange God (pbuh) is going to win is if we steal all post office equipment and then have everyone vote in person. Once they do that, they'll catch the Covid and die except for us True Believers who have already injected bleach into our bodies.

Biden might have been the strong and noble savior, but he cannot outsmart KEK.

Amen.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proginoskes

originally posted by: Annee
Right.

Couldn’t possibly be Trump doing something nefarious.

He’s such an angel 😇

Why would anyone want a vote by mail election
when the mail is being thrown away? Well,
someone who had nefarious plans might.

Mom has physical problems (she's in her 70s) and has trouble walking, so maybe she wants to vote from her comfortable couch?

Some people work all day?

Sometimes there aren't enough polling places opened for the election day? (This happened during the 2016 Primary in Arizona. And speaking of "nefarious plans", the same County Recorder -- Nancy Purcell -- send out voting information in Spanish with false information in it.)

And maybe some people don't want to catch Covid-19? (Which of course is another can of worms ... but no one who knows someone who caught Covid-19 is saying it's a fake.)

wow do I have some good news for your mom. Holler up from the basement and tell her all about requesting a mail in ballot. Go to Google and type in "request mail in ballot for ______" of course, _______ is your state. (and no, confusion isn't the correct answer)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Didnt you know??? People of color work far too long hours, are jobless, live in ghettos and are mostly homeless with no phones(except Obama phones), internet, or even the wherewithall to use the internet. Plus they have old cars, no drivers licences, and polling stations are hid in plain site.

Its a damned national shame I tell ya. (That was sarcasm y'all...check out the great vid on what i just wrote)

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: lakenheath24

The only way our Orange God (pbuh) is going to win is if we steal all post office equipment and then have everyone vote in person. Once they do that, they'll catch the Covid and die except for us True Believers who have already injected bleach into our bodies.

Biden might have been the strong and noble savior, but he cannot outsmart KEK.

Amen.

Well here it is straight from Fauci’s mouth.
Dems have been taking his word for gospel when he disagrees with Trump, they should listen to him now too.
They have been allowing the rioting and protests to take place without physical distancing, voting should be more safe.

“I think if carefully done, according to the guidelines, there’s no reason that I can see why that not be the case,” Fauci told ABC News this week.
“If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 14-8-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Are U dumb!!!

Hush your face, lest our economic slaves get wind and start an uprising!!!!!!!

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
When Obama was elected....was there four solid years of impeachment nonsense? There were some for sure, but not 24/7/365 x4

No, it was 8 solid years of Republicans doing to Obama what Democrats are now doing to Trump. American politics is gang warfare.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If it was just the politicians going at each other you might be correct. Trump has had the full weight of the liberal MSM on him all day every day. Obama was treated with kid gloves.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wow do I have some good news for your mom. Holler up from the basement

That's going to be tough to do. I'm in Arizona and she's in Nebraska. I'm making 60K a year in a job that is relatively secure, and my parents are both retired.

and tell her all about requesting a mail in ballot. Go to Google and type in "request mail in ballot for ______" of course, _______ is your state. (and no, confusion isn't the correct answer)

She already has; she's been voting that way for years.

(BTW, why did we never hear about how bad mail-in ballots were, before -- say -- 2016? It makes you think. Or not.)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proginoskes

originally posted by: lakenheath24

No, it was 8 solid years of Republicans doing to Obama what Democrats are now doing to Trump. American politics is gang warfare.

LOL, no. Just no. Put down the pipe, put the cap back on the bottle, lie down, and when you sober up, look back at this post and remember, "don't post when screwed up", you say really dumb things.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Absentee ballots are easily obtained and you don't even have to prove you will be away...at least last time I voted absentee. Its much more secure for sure...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

If it was just the politicians going at each other you might be correct. Trump has had the full weight of the liberal MSM on him all day every day. Obama was treated with kid gloves.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, what color is the sky on your planet? Because it sure ain't blue.

Seriously, though. You didn't see any of the racist attacks on Obama? For starters:

* A T-shirt with a picture of a monkey and a banana, and below it "Obama 2008"; bumper stickers saying "Don't ren*ge in 2012"?

* What about attacks on his religion? You do know that people said he was a Muslim, right? (You can probably search for some threads about that here at ATS.)

* What about attacks on his birth? Who was one of the big names that did that? Oh, yeah, Donald Trump. (Once again, I'm sure there are threads about birtherism here at ATS.)

And the MSM attacking Trump during the 2016 election? Really? With all that **** about "Hillary's emails" ? And endless Bengazi? (Incidentally, the Republicans have been attacking Hillary since the 1980s.)

Wow, we sure dodged a bullet there. I'm glad we're safe from those emails. /s

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
True dat, my apologies.
Its that Manbla effect. I was thinking Obama hijacked the IRS, ran Guns into Mexico, passed an illegal tax called ACA and continued locking colored peeps up in record numbers. My bad...that was Carter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join