It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham FISA investigation produces first guilty plea!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lol
The warrant was illegal
The ENTIRE investigation from THAT point forward is moot
It was a political hack job enabled by criminals

No warrant no investigation
Makes muller look like an asshole cause he didn't find this.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: JBurns

Shouldn't they wait until he pleads guilty and report that?

Then the article would be the truth instead of a propagandist opinion piece.

I mean, Fox News have been running these articles about what is imminent in the Durham investigation for years. Considering that they haven't played out yet, don't you think a little skepticism is prudent?

So where was that line of thought during the years when Trump was accused of colluding with the Russians?

The actual accusation was conspiracy with the Russians in their interference in the 2016 elections. The "collusion" bit was false narrative.

If I recall, several people, primarily involved in the Trump campaign, were convicted of crimes as a result of that investigation. Trump himself was not exonerated - it said so unambiguously in the report. He wasn't convicted, nor was he cleared.

You want to play semantics with "conspiracy" vs "collusion" when you know damn well that those convictions--in the process of being overturned no less--had nothing to do with election interference. In fact we have already learned that the Muller investigation, and that "report" should never have started in the first place according to Rosenstein, the very same who promulgated the special investigation. This was stated at a Senate hearing regarding " if he knew then what he knows now" about the fraudulent warrants, and false dossier.

The warrants were not fraudulent. They were based upon un-validated and incomplete information. But since they were to allow for investigation and evidence collection, that would be expected. The FISA courts do not establish guilt. They do grant investigators the ability to investigate.

Nor has the Steele dossier proven to be false, except for two of it's statements. The majority of it's statements are unverified and there are at least 17 that have been verified.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Ahahaha
Clinesmith plead to fraudulent warrant.
Lol
What a maroon.
The dirty warrant makes the investigation CRAP.

Tho defend the dirty cops.
Seems appropriate for you.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
The warrant was illegal
The ENTIRE investigation from THAT point forward is moot
It was a political hack job enabled by criminals

No warrant no investigation
Makes muller look like an asshole cause he didn't find this.

I think that something that comes out of a court of law is 'legal' by definition.

The warrant grants the investigators the right to search and seizure. The FISA court does not decide guilt or innocence. It grants extraordinary powers to investigators who believe they have sufficient reason to investigate. It approves evidence gathering.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The entire scheme from the beginning was fraudulent. It was pure politics to make a claim that Russia stole her election. An absurd claim, but that's how absurd our political leadership has become, both parties, but this Plandemic and Russiagate puts the Democrats way out front at the moment.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You are wrong
Without the fisa the investigation was done
You can lie,as is your style, and pretend it was not but there is plenty of material from congressional hearings that PROVE otherwise.

The fact that you dont even understand clinesmith doctored the twice declined warrant to get approval highlights your foreign ignorance about our affairs.

The fact that you dont understand clinesmith flipped is also funny.

The egg on your face is magnificent.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You are wrong
You can lie,as is your style, and pretend it was not but there is plenty of material from congressional hearings that PROVE otherwise.

The fact that you dont even understand clinesmith doctored the twice declined warrant to get approval highlights your foreign ignorance about our affairs.

He allegedly added text to two e-mails. He didn't modify the warrant.

Here's something from a fairly right-wing source that you might give more credence than anything I could say:

FBI Attorney Clinesmith Did NOT Enter a Guilty Plea On Friday To the Filed Information — That Is Not Normal - RedState

edit on 15/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I still dont think anyone of substance will face jail time, but using red state is kinda like using vox.

That said keep being you, not having differing views would make this place sad and boring.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The entire scheme from the beginning was fraudulent. It was pure politics to make a claim that Russia stole her election. An absurd claim, but that's how absurd our political leadership has become, both parties, but this Plandemic and Russiagate puts the Democrats way out front at the moment.

Except for a few contested points, I believe that if the submission were sent to the FISA courts today, minus those contested points, the resulting search and seizure approvals would be exactly the same.

This Durham investigation has gone on for ages and isn't yielding results yet. Perhaps it will, but this is false reportage, re-broadcast from a hundred news sites, it is just propaganda. An opinion piece presented as if it were fact.

Kevin Clinesmith may cop a guilty plea, but he hasn't yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Shouldn’t we all be mad? If they can do it to Clinton, they will do it to the next candidate they want to damage.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

They said the same things about the Flynn "confessions".

That is until the whole case was exposed as fraudulent and coercive.

Not watch what happens 😆

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They said the same things about the Flynn "confessions".

That is until the whole case was exposed as fraudulent and coercive.

Not watch what happens 😆

Why do the excusists always keep saying "yeah, but he did it first..." Perhaps this would be easier to understand it you only look at this case, and not confuse things with the legal history of the United States? Two wrongs do not make it right. Deal with each case on its own merits.

This is, however, clearly a case of a major news organization reporting something that hasn't happened.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You're missing the point of the suspense !!

😎

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're missing the point of the suspense !!

😎

What, Faux News giving out faux news?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Lol
Defending forgery?
How tolerant.

How disgusting.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You are wrong

sssssh, I've got a secret....He don't care bout any of that. You just waste your time and go around in circles trying to educate this one.

Has he mentioned Stormy yet?

It's like I said about trying to talk to my family about Trump - an exercise in futility and a form of torture.
edit on 15-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
True
Thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Lol
Defending forgery?
How tolerant.

How disgusting.

I wasn't defending forgery in the slightest. That is only happening in your imagination. A mention of the accusations does not constitute any sort of endorsement of them.

Next thing you'll be claiming that I'm lying about things that you have made up - again.

You, however, don't get much right in your posts. Nor are you good at refuting what anyone else says. You consistently bring up these rambling and irrationally conceived red herrings.

What is unarguably clear is that the article in the OP is untrue - fake news.

Perhaps, in future, you might speak directly to the topic raised by the posters you are attempting to refute?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

You are wrong

sssssh, I've got a secret....He don't care bout any of that. You just waste your time and go around in circles trying to educate this one.

Has he mentioned Stormy yet?

It's like I said about trying to talk to my family about Trump - an exercise in futility and a form of torture.

I was intending in my posts to point out that the article referenced in the OP was fake news, however nearly every respondent has mentioned other topics because they cannot face or refute that truth.

I also think that if you have issue with my posts, it would be simple and polite enough to respond directly to me.

I have no interest in mentioning irrelevant red herrings in this debate. You should stop judging people on the basis of what you have invented.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in such a gossipy and back-handed manner, too.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Perhaps you could soak your head?
The perps lawyer made a statement admitting his clients guilt.
You are so far behind you think covid is over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join