It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham FISA investigation produces first guilty plea!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have to say that smug arrogance is the number one thing that torques my turkey. And Brennan, Clapper, Comey and Strozk were four of the worst assholes I had ever seen to display it. Of course Hillary and Barry did as well, but they always act like that. When I saw how Strozk in his hearing smugly snapping back answers that were clearly lies, I had an urge to smash him into small unrecognizable bits. I can only hope that those 4 don't just go down, but go down in such an epic way that never again will anyone feel so arrogantly correct, while being that damn wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Waiting for Trump to speak, what is he being expected to talk about?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I have to say that smug arrogance is the number one thing that torques my turkey. And Brennan, Clapper, Comey and Strozk were four of the worst assholes I had ever seen to display it. Of course Hillary and Barry did as well, but they always act like that. When I saw how Strozk in his hearing smugly snapping back answers that were clearly lies, I had an urge to smash him into small unrecognizable bits. I can only hope that those 4 don't just go down, but go down in such an epic way that never again will anyone feel so arrogantly correct, while being that damn wrong.

Brennan's fugly ass mugg really irritates me like no other. I'd really take pleasure in watching him go down.

Since the start of all this nonsense, I have had an almost visceral response to that guy. My spidey senses on high alert when I see his face or hear him talk.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Thats exactly what i have been saying too. Some pawn like clinesmith takes the fall for the real criminals directing the show.

I wouldnt count on Brennan going down. Though i would like to see it as well. And Clapper. Comey. Strozk. Page. Rice. Holder. Biden.

What i can tell you for sure is obama will not go down. Thqt is the reason for all this BLM madness. First 9f all you would not want to be the prosecutor who takes the first black president to court. Add BLM and it just will not happen.
edit on 14-8-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
well it seems trump just started talking about this now and he seems quite happy with todays results of the durham investigation

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
well it seems trump just started talking about this now and he seems quite happy with todays results of the durham investigation

That is a good sign, maybe there are more shoes to drop.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
www.courtlistener.com... court documents from the case

United States v. CLINESMITH
link to 5 page PDF

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

Notice how he ignored the Q question? Someone finally asked it, and he simply didn't respond to it.

I don't know how people had expected him to respond to that question, but it was repeatedly said that the press was afraid to ask him about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: toolgal462

Thats exactly what i have been saying too. Some pawn like clinesmith takes the fall for the real criminals directing the show.

I wouldnt count on Brennan going down. Though i would like to see it as well. And Clapper. Comey. Strozk. Page. Rice. Holder. Biden.

What i can tell you for sure is obama will not go down. Thqt is the reason for all this BLM madness. First 9f all you would not want to be the prosecutor who takes the first black president to court. Add BLM and it just will not happen.

Yah, I don't believe for a second that Zero will be held accountable for anything. About all we can hope for is that history will at least be honest about his "shortcomings" to say the least offensive thing I can say about him.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You say that as if they care, they dont...

They will take this investigation as serious as many took their Russian collusion investigation.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
He hasn't plead guilty as of yet. He should request a trial and extend until after elections.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

You say that as if they care, they dont...

They will take this investigation as serious as many took their Russian collusion investigation.

"Conspiracy Theory" no more.

"Myth" no more.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
He hasn't plead guilty as of yet. He should request a trial and extend until after elections.

Important post here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

He's rendered a confession to investigators and is now prepared to do so in open court. A trial would be pointless. He's admitted his crimes and will be punished appropriately, possibly given leeway assuming he gave sworn statements to investigators about others' criminal conduct. Factually, this makes prosecuting those named by this individual inevitable.

Regardless, this is the first of many corrupt, criminal, conspirators on the left involved in the extreme FISA abuse/corruption that will one day be seen as the crime of the century.
edit on 8/14/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

But unlike Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, and Roger Stone, this confession was achieved without coercion.

That is why it took 9 months to obtain enough evidence that caused Kevin clinesmith to confess.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Darn right!
Amazing what real investigators can do isn't it? Can't wait until they get ahold of quid pro quo Joe and his corrupt, drug addicted, zero experience son hunter.

There's nothing political about it...only sending the message that using candidacy as a shield is not going to be tolerated
edit on 8/14/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's the start of the "anti-Mueller" movement ! 😎

Was Stone a anti Stone movement? What does your little sign a the bottom of of your post mean VOTE YOUR BRAIN OUT?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I notice that not one of the upper crust coup leaders are
talking or tweeting or commenting as of yet.

I find that interesting. I read that Durham has this thing
stretched out in such a way that none of the targets know
they are a target, and can't figure out who is.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
While I hope this leads to more, I kinda expect it to be another nod in a direction in hopes it placates the plebians.

Also be interesting to see if he has an "accident" or gets the constantly changing jail cells while he continues to roll over.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
waterboard him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join