It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham FISA investigation produces first guilty plea!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Cards are falling.
Clinesmith is pleading guilty to his part in the crime of the century.

www.foxnews.com...

Let's get the rest of these traitors wrapped up in time for Nov.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Last night (on Hannity) Attorney General Barr said today's "development" will be the start of much more to come before the November election.

Senator Ron Johnson says Joe Biden is in trouble with the Senate's Biden-Ukraine investigation. "Not qualified to be President", according to the evidence Johnson's committee has uncovered.

Things are finally HEATING UP with Obama-BidenGate.

edit on 8/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Cards are falling.
Clinesmith is pleading guilty to his part in the crime of the century.

www.foxnews.com...

Let's get the rest of these traitors wrapped up in time for Nov.

I always knew Clinesmith would take the fall. Probably the only one who will be charged. I find it hard to believe that any of the big names will be held to account, but I hope that I am wrong about that.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
Washington Post and CNN came to ClineSmith's defense last year, saying the mistakes he made on the FISA Spy Warrant Application were "clerical" in nature. No biggie. They know if Clinesmith was ever arrested, it would be like pulling a string that would eventually unravel the criminal scheme.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: toolgal462
Washington Post and CNN came to ClineSmith's defense last year, saying the mistakes he made on the FISA Spy Warrant Application were "clerical" in nature. No biggie. They know if Clinesmith was ever arrested, it would be like pulling a string that would eventually unravel the criminal scheme.

Altering emails is a "clerical" error? oh hahah, I don't know how people watch that crap unless they are true idiots.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Finally! Time for these dirt bags to spend the rest of their natural lives in a cage

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I hope this is just a soon to become choir boy who sings so beautifully who actually tasked him into it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is nothing until Comey, Brennan and Strzok are in leg irons for the attempted coup, along with others.
edit on 14-8-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's the start of the "anti-Mueller" movement ! 😎

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
This is nothing until Comey, Brennan and Strzok are in leg irons for the attempted coup.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This is nothing until Comey, Brennan and Strzok are in leg irons for the attempted coup, along with others.

I want Biden-Ukraine exposed by Senator Johnson.

The media pretends like the video of Biden describing how he quid-quo-pro extorted the country, for his son Hunter's benefit, doesn't exist.

Biden's misdeeds and criminalities need to be exposed NOW.

Comey and those crooks can wait until November 4th.
edit on 8/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Indeed, and they will be. We have seen the evidence. I will say when the conviction happens, it represents another fact of he investigation which will snow all out of control for deepstate traitors.

The higher ups should follow suit, plead guilty and get a reduced prison term. Comey, Brennan, etc

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

DEMOCRATS who only watch/read liberal media thought the Barr-Durham investigation of Obama-Biden Spygate was a MYTH.

As of today..millions of Democrats realize they've been lied to by CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPo.

Democrats have been treated as dummies....AGAIN.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's the start of the "anti-Mueller" movement ! 😎

I don't think Mueller even had a felony plea, did he?

edit on 14-8-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

DEMOCRATS who only watch/read liberal media thought the Barr-Durham investigation of Obama-Biden Spygate was a MYTH.

As of today..millions of Democrats realize they've been lied to by CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPo.

Who says they have "realized" anything? I find that hard to believe. If they watch and read those biased and laughable news sources, they are most likely doubling down on stupid and they believe everything they are told.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well if the shoe fits......

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
President Trump press briefing about to start...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well if the shoe fits......

steal it as reparations... (so says the marxist dim supporters)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Who says they have "realized" anything? I find that hard to believe. If they watch and read those biased and laughable news sources, they are most likely doubling down on stupid and they believe everything they are told.

Exactly.
I have not seen any evidence that the Liberals that I know are “realizing” anything.
If anything, they are quadrupling down on stupid.
I think the brainwashing is pretty much past the point of no return for most of them.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Exactly.
I have not seen any evidence that the Liberals that I know are “realizing” anything.
If anything, they are quadrupling down on stupid.
I think the brainwashing is pretty much past the point of no return for most of them.

Yah, agreed. In my own family I have learned not to even bother trying to educate or reason with the CNN/Dem crowd. It's just such an exercise in futility it's not worth it anymore.

Try to discuss the facts with them and they will only insult you, get angry with you, and eventually stick their fingers in their ears and sing "lalalallallalal".

Total waste of time and very very sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join