It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon State Police pull out of Portland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Deplorable

Man, I miss Portland.

Your vote counted.

And then you moved away.

Correct.

Now my vote counts in Tennessee. Where it’s more important.

I have a lot of family in Tenn., maybe you’ll get a chance to meet them. They’re great people that will feed you if you’re hungry, put a roof over your head for the night and give you the shirt off their back if you need. They’re also very well armed and will also protect you if you need.

Just a side note though, Although they’re very open and accepting to others opinions, I suggest that you not tell them you hate them because they don’t think exactly like you. Probably wouldn’t go over to well.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Deplorable

Man, I miss Portland.

Your vote counted.

And then you moved away.

Correct.

Now my vote counts in Tennessee. Where it’s more important.

I have a lot of family in Tenn., maybe you’ll get a chance to meet them. They’re great people that will feed you if you’re hungry, put a roof over your head for the night and give you the shirt off their back if you need. They’re also very well armed and will also protect you if you need.

Just a side note though, Although they’re very open and accepting to others opinions, I suggest that you not tell them you hate them because they don’t think exactly like you. Probably wouldn’t go over to well.

Welcome to the country

As mtnshredder said, us folks will take care of you folks and help you out any way we can. Its our way out here

But keep the arrogant, condescending, preachy, contradictive and hateful far left ideas on the coasts and deep urban areas where they belong. If you come around acting like a disrespectful, hateful and violent jerk-off, you get treated that way

If you come around acting like a decent human being, you might just be surprised what you find

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Democrat sponsored failures continue day after day after day 😆

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join