It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter mob demands white people to give up their homes.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone
Does that mean that you are now a black pro-vaxxing, pizza-hating, academic-hunting, round-earther or that you are just no longer white? This is all so confusing

No, it just means I like toying with panicky bitches.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough. I prefer toying with panicky bitches that are worthy of good panic sex, but to each their own I guess

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

It would be great if war does not come ..... but it will. It might be a short civil war but one will occur and if your mind-set is off and you are weak minded..... then the chances are slim to none for survival.

Is this what they call a self fulfilling prophecy?

Seen people claim for decades now a civil war is coming. It's almost like some want it to happen.

Be careful what you wish for. I mean if it comes to that, those 'defending' themselves surely won't be the only ones armed.

Amazed crap in the U.S has been allowed to get this way. No civil war needed if you roll out the national guard and shut this # down right now.

I mean how many people need to be killed in these riots before it becomes serious enough for some martial law?

What good is having a national guard if it is never actually used for anything? (or rarely) Is the NG only armed as it is for fighting hurricanes and other natural disasters?

Seriously what are you all waiting for? Isn't prevention better than cure? Or are you all just itching to finally have a reason for owning all them guns? Guns are like the NG, kind of useless to own if you never get to use them.

I swear many on all sides are just itching for a 'justified' reason to kill others, kind of like how many enlist just so they can legally murder others and get paid for it. "Hey it was okay to kill that village! I was protecting mah freedumbs"

But yeah, time for a good ol' battle royal in 'Murica. Been hearing about it so long I want to actually see it happen.
I have my pop corn ready.

I dunno, maybe once 3000 people have died like 9/11 the U.S will finally invade itself. seems a couple of hundred Americans dying on home soil isn't a high enough body count yet.
Maybe like 9/11, the "New American Civil War" can end with millions slaughtered in response to, by comparison, a few dying.

Oh well, you want your empire to collapse so badly, don't be surprised when it does. Eff me, hard to believe it's 2020 and this is what a supposed world leader has become.

Really is time to drop the 'United' part of your name. Not that you've ever been United.

You're not even trying to pretend any more are you 'muricans?

edit on 15-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: wrote 2020 as 2002

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

To quote Client Eastwood from Grand Torino "get the f off my lawn!"

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So their demands remain unchanged from the day the movement was created.......’gibs me dat’

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So their demands remain unchanged from the day the movement was created.......’gibs me dat’

You wouldn't know what's it's like to go without.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure sure

Those who go without should just demand free stuff from those who work hard.

Got it.

How dare I own what I own. How dare I earn what I earn. I don’t deserve it. How dare I bequeath to my own family and children.
People like George ‘piece of sh!t’ Floyd should be given my possessions and I should be the one struggling.

I wonder why their movement has bombed?
With mission statements like : “Gibs” I thought they’d be gaining traction by now!

I like 2020
edit on 16 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
To go without a ‘leg up’ based on my race?

I know what that’s like

Damn you inequality, where’s my rEpArATiOnS???

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You trying to convince me or you?

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha

Convince you of what? That I think bLm loser deserve reparations? Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!

Yeah

I feel so bad for them

Thanks for the laugh cuck. I’ll sign off now and enjoy my grandiose life while you and the bLack lives matter crowd sleep under a bridge.

Warms my heart

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You're telling the story.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
expropriation with out compensation.
EWC
edit on 0000008060486America/Chicago16 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I saw we owe it to them to give them the home denied to them because of racism and slavery.
SO therefore I am willing to make amends.
I will pay for the nicest hut in all of Africa, using only the best thatch. I'll even pay for the DNA test to help determine which part of Africa they belong in.

But they already tried to immigrate to Africa and were told to stay away
Africa already saw videos of what they did to Chicago, Detroit. They read the news stories, seen the pictures of them in Seattle burning, looting and rioting.... and told them to stay in America, we do not want you here, you are not civilized.

So I guess you guys are gonna have to buy your own house, I won't even sell you mine so you are gonna have to look elsewhere...... I hear Philly is nice this time of year, if you just wait a bit, I am sure some homeowner will get gunned down and you could pick it up for a good price...... fix a couple bullet holes and you will be all set

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
You are obviously White you filthy racist bastard.

I'm totally racist, my people are superior to yours and I am well aware of that fact.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don’t have much but I’ve got enough 308 for anyone who comes demanding.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Much love and prayers heading your way.

originally posted by: carsforkids

I getcha....I know....and I am hard these days.....but the times have changed and the little ones, sick, and old will need our help IF the killing starts....

We are brothers in your plight. Of course I understand.
It breaks my heart when I think how much hate these people must have
for humanity. To plan such evil for our precious young. It brings fierce
anger to my heart. I am with you Slayer to the death.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Would you raise your fist in solidarity, if a group of BLM thugs demanded it, while you're eating at a restaurant?

That is what has been happening lately.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

All the more reason for every adult to be armed. You feel threatened, shoot the leader in the leg.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All the more reason for every adult to be armed. You feel threatened, shoot the leader in the leg.

In the leg? Are you kidding me? So he can possibly fire back and
put one thru my heart? No look hold my beer and and I'll put one
thru his cap for ya. No half measures.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join