It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black lives matter mob demands white people to give up their homes.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Dolezal?
That you?

Nope. She pretended to be Black, I don't have to pretend to be Mediterranean.

OK, after years, I need to ask why you keep mentioning that you are Mediterranean?
From Italy? Living in Italy? An Italian?
Just curious.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

When Trump wins again and I think he will ..... watch what happens....revenge killings. Getting revenge on neighbors, coworkers, ex's etc.... with ANTIFA and BLM melting down.

Hey, if a president they don't like winning reelection pushes them into reckless oblivion then maybe they deserve the pain.

They shouldn't fear though, as they (Democrats) are going to prolong the covid shutdown through liberal CDC healthcare "officials" playing up the worst case scenario and blaming Trump for letting the state's decide how to handle it.

The media (save Fox News) is not going to let his administration do anything without their scrutiny.

Which has become this:

From "Business Insider":

The Washington Post's fact-checker found that as of July 9, the president had made over 20,000 false or misleading claims. On that day alone, he made 62 false claims, and about half of them were in a single interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity, according to The Post's analysis

They all got called "Fake News" and are just being vindictive ad nauseum for it. Their Washington Post circa 1971 exposés on the evil president subverting justice and something about a former Soviet state failed.

They failed to remove him from office. And that's all there is to it. It'd be like after Clinton "got off" if the entire media focused on "what is is" the rest of his term.

Everyone got too distracted by the .com bubbles hyper expansion.

It needs to be pointed out. Nothing will turn people against the media's overtly left efforts like demonstrating how they their sole objective is to tell them what to think. This is beyond a PC annoyance, this is 90% of world media outlets instilling antifa sentiments to take down everything everywhere not singing kumbaya.

That wears thin on those who are near that fence and especially to the right of it.

Do a social media meme thing. That appeals to libtarded millenials.

Bait them in and then slap them...

Do you agree with following:

[List all the things the media says and promotes]

Things like the obligatory parroting of: "Lied over 20,000 times!".

And then at the bottom say,

"Congratulations, You let the media script your opinion. It must be hard not thinking for yourself or questioning anything you read or hear."

It could work...

edit on 14-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
OK, after years, I need to ask why you keep mentioning that you are Mediterranean?
Just curious.

No, I'm American, I was born here, I don't do that Something-American crap. It's called satire.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
AK 47's and fully automatic AR 15's available on the Dark Net.

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: LSU2018
I have a .357 Blackhawk

This is good.

that stays loaded with armor piercing ammunition

Not so good.

my dad's buddy gave me (used to be a Game Warden),

Not so good. It could be reported stolen. The you're up Crap's Creek.

but it's a revolver.

Already said, but let me repeat, "This is good."

I just want either a .45 or 9 in case I get in a pickle.

Better an AR. If you're gonna find yourself in a pickle, might as well come prepared to win.

Best be careful with posts like this.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I getcha....I know....and I am hard these days.....but the times have changed and the little ones, sick, and old will need our help IF the killing starts....

We are brothers in your plight. Of course I understand.
It breaks my heart when I think how much hate these people must have
for humanity. To plan such evil for our precious young. It brings fierce
anger to my heart. I am with you Slayer to the death.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hah, that's an easy one!

"Over your dead body!"

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Given the countless millions of little babies the left exterminates and provides cover for the mass-murder thereof, it is not surprising. They are the most blood thirsty enemies you can picture. Relentless. Without morals. Godless. Their gods are themselves and their weird climate/progressivism religion. They will see each of us die by death by a thousand cuts before putting their smartphone down

We still hold the levers of power, and it would behoove the movement to move on them hard and fast.
edit on 8/14/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
These black lives matter idiots are ruining what blacks have achieved in and for this country over the last century.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

satire.

Ahh! Satire can be confusing tho Gus. Don't forget heffe, you are
on a forum not everyone is equal. That said I do enjoy your posts
because if I don't get it I wait to see where it goes. Saves text.

edit on 14-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You are obviously White you filthy racist bastard.
Pay up.

originally posted by: Hecate666
Just curious.

No, I'm American, I was born here, I don't do that Something-American crap. It's called satire.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We still hold the levers of power, and it would behoove the movement to move on them hard and fast.

Oorah! oorah! oorah! I'm willing to die to defeat them.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
If you do not own a gun, I advise you to get two, a 12 gauge shotgun and a hand gun with enough blow back that will knock the suspect to the ground with one shot.

I got myself a .50cal sniper rifle since I have more than two nickels to rub together.

But, but what about your bleeding hart for criminals and the need to go easy on them and criminal justice reform and all that ?

Oh, right.

When criminals harm other people, that's fine by you, and society must coddle them and go easy on them.
When criminals harm YOU, well, that's different, then you arm yourself to kill them

Pathetic....

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Does that mean that you are now a black pro-vaxxing, pizza-hating, academic-hunting, round-earther or that you are just no longer white? This is all so confusing

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantone

Does that mean that you are now a black pro-vaxxing, pizza-hating, academic-hunting, round-earther or that you are just no longer white? This is all so confusing

He just likes toying with panicky bitches

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, the white protesters that support BLM should hand over their keys to their houses to the black people who are protesting with them. As for me, no way in hell am I going to do that.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, the white protesters that support BLM should hand over their keys to their houses to the black people who are protesting with them. As for me, no way in hell am I going to do that.

hahah don't kid yourself. Not one of those idiots own a house.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
You are obviously White you filthy racist bastard.

I am a racist. Probably one of the few people on the site to admit that.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
But, but what about your bleeding hart for criminals and the need to go easy on them and criminal justice reform and all that ?

Look at you, reeee'ing around.

Criminal justice reform isn't 'going easy on criminals'. But trying to explain that to government bootlicking statists isn't my thing.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join