It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanted to point out now that the virus is attacking the elderly here in Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The neurological damage could have been from severe lack of oxygen during the infection, in fact, that's the most likely cause.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No offense, but that Asian obsession with masking up seems to have done f# all for ya in the end there with covid.

Sometimes you hardliners HAVE to learn the hard way that they're just a false sense of security and don't help with this one, it's too damn small for MOST masks as it is & what the mouthpieces in governments (and their talking heads counterparts on TV) keep telling everyone to use might as well be nothing at all. It's like sewing a condom out of a single layer of window screening and professing it to prevent pregnancy. People with 2 brain cells to rub together know better.
edit on 8/15/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Sorry to hear that.

Do you have any information on the permanent effects of having covid?

www.statnews.com...

I now have a friend that after 2 weeks in the Hospital, has severe neurological problems. cant speak, can't remember and looking at a year of rehab.

That sounds not at all like something a virus would do and EVERYTHING like what happens when the brain is deprived of sufficient oxygen for too long & is thus damaged.

How do I come to this conclusion? You just described the functional downfall of my sister-in-law's mother right before she kicked it (this was years back, not covid s#) She died of brain cancer, but the tumors were drastically reducing blood flow to areas of her brain, so her brain was effectively being starved of oxygen for weeks before she died. Even if by some small miracle she'd lived, she'd have been a borderline vegetable.
Same oxygen deprivation end results as your friend -- couldn't speak, memory was shot, could barely write a coherent sentence on paper, etc.

Look a little deeper at things before you buy into hype.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Are these deaths being related to SARS Corona Type-2, or are they being blamed on "the covid"? I have learned that there is a difference.

Here there is no incentive since all deaths are investigated by the police. No financial gain by the hospitals.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

No offense, but that Asian obsession with masking up seems to have done f# all for ya in the end there with covid.

Sometimes you hardliners HAVE to learn the hard way that they're just a false sense of security and don't help with this one, it's too damn small for MOST masks as it is & what the mouthpieces in governments (and their talking heads counterparts on TV) keep telling everyone to use might as well be nothing at all. It's like sewing a condom out of a single layer of window screening and professing it to prevent pregnancy. People with 2 brain cells to rub together know better.

It maybe true about the mask. Strange thing is there has been no study mask are preventive . There were no mask on the Diamond Prince cruise ship.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Sorry to hear that.

Do you have any information on the permanent effects of having covid?

What we are learning is permanent lung damage and confusion seems to be very strong among the.40 age bracket .We also know the virus lives in the heart, what damage is done we dont know yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
There is still no SARS-CoV-2 or Wuhan virus since there is not yet any real scientific method to this day that has proved it`s existence . So this beg`s the question...then what exactly is attacking the elderly then ?

I got my suspicions on some things, not viral things ...

Hunting ghost you are .

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It is interesting that you're bringing this fact to light--I noticed that the BBC has been oddly silent about cases in Japan. I figured it might have something to do with publicity and the like. Regardless--God bless you all! We will all get through this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join