It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Poor boy

President Trump has such a MASSIVE effect on your sad life

Makes me smile

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Raggedyman

The US, though maybe not christian had christian values, they are long gone. Greed is the culture

Good post, I would like to add just to this quote.

Christians are pretending to be Christians all while idolising the false prophet. Fun times.
Which false prophet are you referring to? Which Christians?

Donald Jesus trump.

The extra gullible ones.

edit on 17-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

This is group post for the trump defense squad/bootlicking brigade.

I can't believe you're still in this thread jamming away at your keyboard like your whole premise wasn't smashed on the first page.

I see you did manage to get smacked around by the mods a bit. If only democrat cities had leadership like our mods the petulant children running around in urban centers would have been spanked early and often. Maybe there wouldn't be hundreds of millions in damage. Those were some expensive alt-left temper tantrums, allowed to happen under democrat leadership, that democrat property taxes are going to have to cover.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's hilarious that you think you have the moral high ground.

Democrats and republicans you are two sides of the same coin being duped by your leaders.

It's a crying shame you and those like you have egos so big it completely blinds your reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

It's hilarious that you think you have the moral high ground.

Democrats and republicans you are two sides of the same coin being duped by your leaders.

It's a crying shame you and those like you have egos so big it completely blinds your reality.

You already accepted that the progressive leadership in the urban centers that are being destroyed by this rioting have done nothing to improve the conditions that have led us to this point. They ran the community programs, they ran the schools, they ran economic development, and they ran the police, and the blacks in those cities have been subjected to ever declining quality of life in those crumbling progressive cities.

You conceded that Trump wasn't to blame for all this and you then went on to blame him. That's your moral high ground, but Trump said.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Because white people are too scared of being called racists. It is that simple.

Ethnostate would solve the majority of these problems. That and a few generations of nuclear families teaching their children morals again.

This will never happen so I guess enjoy your hegemony. Live amongst animals and in turn become one. You are the company you keep.

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Big urban areas are struggling no doubt. That's not even trumps fault however he ran a platform of making things better.

Has he, has he made things better ?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

A real live troll!

If you don’t want to learn the truth, why do you lurk here? Really! Valid question.

Why?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OP - what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

www.msn.com...
edit on 19-8-2020 by BrennanHuff22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join