It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I bet the looters and rioters don't even know about or even understand the oil tanker issue since the looting and rioting has been ongoing daily for 3 months 😆

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

a reply to: musicismagic

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

As we all know the buck stops at leadership.

Here's what i see from the outside looking in.

There is zero evidence that he approves it, hence why you didn't supply a source.

It is happening under his watch and he clearly condemns it.

It's your lot that's doing it.

Shouldn't you be out 'window shopping' for a new tv or something? 🙄

So because I don't like trump I'm a criminal now.

You go girl

I don't hear you condemning the riots and looting, all i hear is orange man bad.

Harris/Biden have not condemned anything yet either. Hmmmm 🤓🦃

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No, I didn't say that. Public liar. Read the question again. Maybe answer it. Tool.

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
And if he used his federalleadership to squash the lefts rioting and looting, what would you say then?

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

To squash the left you say, that's not a realistic view.

It's a fantasy I'm sure you'd love to see play out.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ffloyd was not a good person..but he passed a fake 20 dollar bill no one is saying he should not have been punished..he should have gone to jail and done the time......I keep seeing stories...the guy birdwatcher in the park people have called the cops on him so many times he sets up a big sign explaining he is a bird watcher...This does NOT happen to white people......man stopped in the rain under an eave to wait for the rain to stop cops called on him.....black entrepreneurs working out in the company gym cops are called on them.....guy in his car watching his kids play at the park white lady goes ballistic on him...........these black people MINDING their own business getting the cops called on them........ there are many other stories just like this.....there is still a lot of prejudice out there

it is not just the the cops it is the general public...after trump became president..he is rude yelling , always calling people names, we started seeing this white people going off on black people yelling rude name calling etc etc......black people MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS

Black Americans are on average three times more likely than whites to be killed by police, according to a Harvard study released in June that analyzed 5,494 police-related deaths between 2013 and 2017. But in a recent CBS News interview, Trump responded to a question about why Black people continue to be killed by the police by distorting the truth: “So are white people" trump said

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Because the media has falsely claimed that police somehow ‘target’ black people and intentionally murder them all the time?

National Hero, George ‘piece of sh!t’ Floyd was killed on camera so the easily manipulated jumped into action to oppose.........I dunno, the working class? Their own neighbors? The stores they shop at?

I don’t think any of them have any clue whatsoever what they’re rioting about. The media sure doesn’t. Researching their reasons will give a MASSIVE spectrum of perceived grievances. None of which actually exist in any great magnitude.

A better question might be, how does attacking a Ronald McDonald house and attempting to burn it down and murder all of the children in it do anything to show us all that bLack lives matter?

edit on 14-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
ffloyd was not a good person..but he passed a fake 20 dollar bill no one is saying he should not have been punished..he should have gone to jail and done the time......I keep seeing stories...the guy birdwatcher in the park people have called the cops on him so many times he sets up a big sign explaining he is a bird watcher...This does NOT happen to white people......man stopped in the rain under an eave to wait for the rain to stop cops called on him.....black entrepreneurs working out in the company gym cops are called on them.....guy in his car watching his kids play at the park white lady goes ballistic on him...........these black people MINDING their own business getting the cops called on them........ there are many other stories just like this.....there is still a lot of prejudice out there

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Because the media has falsely claimed that police somehow ‘target’ black people and intentionally murder them all the time?

National Hero, George ‘piece of sh!t’ Floyd was killed on camera so the easily manipulated jumped into action to oppose.........I dunno, the working class? Their own neighbors? The stores they shop at?

I don’t think any of them have any clue whatsoever what they’re rioting about. The media sure doesn’t. Researching their reasons will give a MASSIVE spectrum of perceived grievances. None of which actually exist in any great magnitude.

A better question might be, how does attacking a Ronald McDonald house and attempting to burn it down and murder all of the children in it do anything to show us all that bLack lives matter?

People call on possible suspicious people ALL the time regardless of race, probably one of the number one calls made to police is of suspicious people. I hear them all the time on the scanner. If they are credible or not is up to the police to decide.

Do you have any stats on suspicious call that are on White or Asian people? I’m fairly certain that the answer to that would kill your narrative. You can cherry pick MSM stories all you want to fit your narrative but it by no means makes it as factual as you or they are trying to make it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

No man you got it all wrong, it's "systemic". That's a new word they learned and you cannot argue with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

For your own good, learn what "Commander-in-Chief" means, please. It's not city government leaders.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I am not justifying what the protestors are doing, what would even make you think that by my comments
I offered an opinion why they were acting the way they were acting
Disagree, fine, no skin off my nose

Then why are they acting the way they are acting, offer something, why moan at me for an opinion

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Chinese instigator's.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn
I live in a liberal state but I don't think people here are mentally insane, like extreme left. Plus, the police are very strict in.yhis state, if you do anything wrong In this state you are punished. I have no issues with Democrats as long they keep to themselves, just as I keep to myself. I do have issues with Antifa, BLM and and anyone who makes their problems, everyone's problem. I have issues with people murdering Innocents, and just being not civil. None of these groups are civil. One day they are going to mess with the wrong people or the wrong state, and I won't shed a tear.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Dear OP:

Simple answer: Commie infiltrators/agitators being supported by the Democrat party in a desperate attempt to make president Trump look bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

A society's best citizens are the ones that feel they have a solid stake in it. We are reaching a point, due to outsourcing, insourcing, automation, the breakup of the nuclear family, etc, that there is a large group of people who feel marginalized and feel they have no hope, and cannot trust in a system that they have seen throw their parents under the bus as well as many of them. Slogans and a bull market wont fix it because it has little or no effect on the upward mobility of these people. The strongest bullwork against communism has always been a strong middle class, and the ruling class of this country has chipped away at the middle classes ability to thrive for decades through greed, sending our jobs overseas, and the evaporation of working class jobs. Now the culmination of decades of this is finally coming home to roost.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
You obviously don’t know how American government works. The states have ultimate authority to use force in these situations. If it gets beyond their capabilities then they can ask the President for help with the National Guard. All of this is happening in leftist cities in states with leftist governors. Since they’re too stupid to swallow their pride they won’t ask for help from the president. So their cities burn. The president could end all of it within an hour but because these cities have leftist District Attorneys they just let the rioters out without prosecution.
I can recommend some books on American government you can read so that next time you post you won’t sound so ignorant

edit on 15-8-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So do you NOW approve of sending in federal agents?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

I live in a liberal state but I don't think people here are mentally insane, like extreme left. Plus, the police are very strict in.yhis state, if you do anything wrong In this state you are punished. I have no issues with Democrats as long they keep to themselves, just as I keep to myself. I do have issues with Antifa, BLM and and anyone who makes their problems, everyone's problem. I have issues with people murdering Innocents, and just being not civil. None of these groups are civil. One day they are going to mess with the wrong people or the wrong state, and I won't shed a tear.

Well take Portland...A city of 700k and we have a few 100 agitators holding them all hostage. Do people think those 700k are in support to what the agitators are doing? Businesses are leaving, my friend told me like 2 weeks ago that his local Star Bucks and McD have closed and are now gone, this is just the tip of the iceberg as businesses big and small leave.

The agitators are just the icing to the cake that started with a self proclaimed homelessness friendly city with no support for them so they just live on the streets and crap on the sidewalks with high taxes that do nothing to support these businesses paying it.

Now add all this up with this crazy idea of defunding the police which over 80% of the black community do not want this and many want more support for the police to help fix the culture that needs to change. Back to Portland...how many of those 700k want the police to be defunded as the agitators are now moving into their neighborhoods from downtown where no one live.

Would people be surprised if Trump wins 49 states?

edit on 15-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
You obviously don’t know how American government works. The states have ultimate authority to use force in these situations. If it gets beyond their capabilities then they can ask the President for help with the National Guard. All of this is happening in leftist cities in states with leftist governors. Since they’re too stupid to swallow their pride they won’t ask for help from the president. So their cities burn. The president could end all of it within an hour but because these cities have leftist District Attorneys they just let the rioters out without prosecution.
I can recommend some books on American government you can read so that next time you post you won’t sound so ignorant

So the governor's asked the federal goverment for help did they, no they didn't.

You're talking out of your ass.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So do you NOW approve of sending in federal agents?

No.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Funding this stuff is how countires f with one another these days.
These are mostly payed protesters/rioters.

Some countries nip it in the b right away , as we see the liberal Democrat approach is .....nada

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

What? You're over there wondering?16 million...MILLION jobs gone in the last 4 months....major...very big...long time stores and companies gone forever.

And no jobs for the millions upon millions of those soon to be desperate.

Rioting over this and BLM and others...hasn't even begun. And there is at least 10 million who aren't gonna get work...or $ from the gov very soon.

Man that's some really bad news

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No lives matter until black lives matter.
That is the story that is told, but the truth is in the chaos. Mob-rule is so easily manipulated as to be farcical. Anybody that gets "caught-up" in a mob is in for a wild ride. The mob has no brains and will perform atrocities without remorse.
The psychopathic government loves this sort behavior because it justifies all sorts of their own atrocities.
People/sheeple are so eager to comply with whatever the government tells them on the TV news to do, even rioting is endorsed and encouraged, so that's what they do. Braindead.
They're (psychopathic government) just trying to kill us all, that's it in a nutshell. If we can off ourselves, better yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join