It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Some subjects are not worth researching

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: musicismagic

a reply to: musicismagic

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

As we all know the buck stops at leadership.
I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

In case you're not aware, it's happening now under trump and his winning leadership.

At this point Biden is likely an improvement.

Good drugs eh? Yea, no. Do you remember when democratic city leaders told Trump to remove his federal police? Peperage farm remembers

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

In case you're not aware, it's happening now under trump and his winning leadership.

Good drugs eh? Yea, no. Do you remember when democratic city leaders told Trump to remove his federal police? Peperage farm remembers

Come again.

Can you say that in way that makes sense ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Some subjects are not worth researching

You should probably start in the dictionary at research.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
And he’s STILL on the hook

Waaaay too easy

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Why?

Because we are in the middle of our culture war...

Everyone is emotionally invested in their side, the other side? Absolutely the worst possible.

ALLAHAKBUR

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The answer is simple:

The parents of these spoiled rotten kids did not do their job as a role model and good Samaritan.

USA is full of assholes.

The continued riots have NOTHING to do with 1st amendment.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You're like the crazy ex that will say anything to make Donald J Trump, the 45th president of the United States of America, look bad.

The moment he would crack down on those worthless protestors you would lay an egg about that.

Honestly you need to let go of that irrational, media-induced fear and learn how to have hope again.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

You're like the crazy ex that will say anything to make Donald J Trump, the 45th president of the United States of America, look bad.

The moment he would crack down on those worthless protestors you would lay an egg about that.

Honestly you need to let go of that irrational, media-induced fear and learn how to have hope again.

He doesn't need me to make look bad he does that himself.

Really well. He's a celebrity for sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Baloney. It's being allowed by Democrat "leadership" in Democrat-run cities that are already cesspools of crime because of Democrat policies that keep people under the Democrat thumbs. I suppose riots that happened during past presidents' terms were Trump's fault too.
edit on 14-8-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Baloney. It's being allowed by Democrat "leadership" in Democrat-run cities that are already cesspools of crime because of Democrat policies that keep people under the Democrat thumbs. I supposed riots that happened during past presidents' terms were Trump's fault too.

I don't expect to get through to you but in the hope someone else gets it .

Why ? To what end ?

The goverment is about self preservation, why would it cut off it's nose despite its face ?
edit on 14-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
You ask

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

Proof why right here

Four Oil Tankers Sending Iranian Oil to Venezuela Seized, Diverted to Houston

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If daddy USA can carry on lawlessly on the high seas - why shouldn't its citizens

Again I call BS. That has absolutely nothing to do with the current riots. Or past riots for that matter.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Here's what i see from the outside looking in.

Please supply some evidence showing him approving of it.

It is happening under his watch and he clearly condemns it.

It's your lot that's doing it.

Shouldn't you be out 'window shopping' for a new tv or something? 🙄

edit on 14-8-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

There is zero evidence that he approves it, hence why you didn't supply a source.

So because I don't like trump I'm a criminal now.

You go girl

edit on 14-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

"He doesn't need me.."

"He's a celebrity.."

It's going to be OK.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Come again.

Can you say that in way that makes sense ?

I'll try it like this. You are completely full of sh!t.
Trump sent federal officers in to protect Federal buildings that were being targeted and the democratic leadership cried buckets until they left. Their reasons were that the federal troops were causing the problems, but since they left, the problems still remain, so it just proves that democratic leadership sucks badly.

But you can't blame any of this on Trump. It's a trap set by idiots. let their cities burn, and hope Trump sends in tanks and bazookas. Then cry buckets about the Tyrannical leader! And if he doesn't send them, you have tool bags like yourself who say he isn't doing enough.

And while all that transpires, the rest of the thinking public can see exactly what's going on and knows who it at fault. So you can lie your ass off on anonymous forums, but as I said, those with an IQ above "potato" know how wrong you are.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

There is zero evidence that he approves it, hence why you didn't supply a source.

So because I don't like trump I'm a criminal now.

You go girl

I don't hear you condemning the riots and looting, all i hear is orange man bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Baloney. It's being allowed by Democrat "leadership" in Democrat-run cities that are already cesspools of crime because of Democrat policies that keep people under the Democrat thumbs. I supposed riots that happened during past presidents' terms were Trump's fault too.

I don't expect to get through to you but in the hope so marine we gets it .

Why ? To what end ?

The goverment is about self preservation, why would it cut off it's nose despite its face ?

Your first sentence made no sense, like many of your other nonsensical anti-Trump posts.

Why? Control and power. Keeping the money flowing into these cities to keep people dependent on the government to get their votes to retain control and power. Period.

You would do well for yourself to look at why this happened to blacks in big cities after WW2. Look for articles on how blacks moved into large cities for factory jobs but never left after those factories dried up. I can't find the post I made about this recently but it has to do with how a president was going to set up a system in inner cities to provide good paying jobs for minorities that served in the war and didn't leave those areas after the war. But it was changed to a social welfare system instead. Roosevelt maybe? I am working right now and don't have time to research it again but it's there.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Have you ever thought of cashing in on your unique ability t o spin a whole lot of crap.

Trumpy good you bad ...

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join