It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: musicismagic

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

Systemic Racism.

Can you prove that there is systemic racism?

Plenty of material out there.

I will start you with this.

time.com...

It doesn't exist if you refuse to see it.
edit on 14-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: musicismagic

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

As we all know the buck stops at leadership.
I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

In case you're not aware, it's happening now under trump and his winning leadership.

At this point Biden is likely an improvement.

Its happening in democrat controlled cities. Its not really the president's job to dismantle riots. But if it gets out of hand enough he can and probably will eventually send in the National Guard.

Do you suppose what the BLM movement is standing up against didn't happen under Obama as well?

It's the presidents job to lead. He's not doing that at all so why have a president that does nothing, what's the point ?

What do you want him to do that he isn't doing?

Do you want him to send in the national guard?

Um you mean homeland security right, in case you missed it he already did that.

So what in your opinion is your solution? What should the president be doing that he isn't doing right now?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

In case you're not aware, it's happening now under trump and his winning leadership.

Its happening in democrat controlled cities. Its not really the president's job to dismantle riots. But if it gets out of hand enough he can and probably will eventually send in the National Guard.

Do you suppose what the BLM movement is standing up against didn't happen under Obama as well?

It's the presidents job to lead. He's not doing that at all so why have a president that does nothing, what's the point ?

So what in your opinion is your solution? What should the president be doing that he isn't doing right now?

Uniting the people and the states in the battle against covid.

Doing what a good leader would do.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Too many halfwit mofos are willing to excuse behavior that was once a one way ticket to either the slam or the grave without a single intelligent American concerning themselves about which place idiot rioter ended up going.

Politics and cancel culture are shielding the dregs of American society from the natural consequences of their tantrums same as a bad parent coddles an entitled brat.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Your comment is part of the reason, it’s hate speech.

*Hate speech?*

How ever do you define Hate speech?

Someone who has the opposite opinion to you?

"Hate speech" isn't against the law in the U.S.A.

That’s why statements like “kill all police officers” and “attack Tucker Carlson’s family in their home” are openly applauded and cheered when they’re spoken or written instead of arrests being made.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

What the hell does that have to do with the riots?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

You don't think the current lawlessness has anything to do with the current administration?

Oh so why then did all these people just lose the plot ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
“The battle against covid”

The “battle

Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sending police in to stop mass gatherings of sickly young vulnerable soys would certainly help to ‘battle’ the oh-so-deadly-and-super-contagious pandemic.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Yes. I remember when Portland reminded the feds that they were in charge of Portland law enforcement. Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago also made it clear she was in charge. They all have been very vocal about jurisdiction. We have plenty of evidence of democrat politicians supporting the continued seige of American cities.

So the democrat leadership, in democrat cities, has made their position on who is in charge and how they feel about riots very clear.

So in your mind it's democrats and only democrats that are the reason your country is burning right now ?

Maybe we should go over your comment again since that's what I responded to:

I know it's hard to follow your own rep(lies), but that's what you said. You can either respond or not, but I'm not responding to endless new hyperbolic questions as your arguments crumble.

Democrat leaders have asserted they have control of local law enforcement. They have failed to adequately police riots.

What is the POTUS doing to make this better ?

Democrat mayors, governors, and city councils, have allowed their own cities to be burned down and destroyed.

It's a shame that after years of failing to improve the plight of urban blacks they are now allowing spoiled white kids and outside agitators to destroy their neighborhoods.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Your comment is part of the reason, it’s hate speech.

*Hate speech?*

How ever do you define Hate speech?

Someone who has the opposite opinion to you?

"Hate speech" isn't against the law in the U.S.A.

That’s why statements like “kill all police officers” and “attack Tucker Carlson’s family in their home” are openly applauded and cheered when they’re spoken or written instead of arrests being made.

No, no. Calling upon direct violence such as what you stated above "kill all police officers" isn’t considered "hate speech" that statement is actually illegal. Its called inciting violence.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yes. I remember when Portland reminded the feds that they were in charge of Portland law enforcement. Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago also made it clear she was in charge. They all have been very vocal about jurisdiction. We have plenty of evidence of democrat politicians supporting the continued seige of American cities.

So the democrat leadership, in democrat cities, has made their position on who is in charge and how they feel about riots very clear.

So in your mind it's democrats and only democrats that are the reason your country is burning right now ?

I know it's hard to follow your own rep(lies), but that's what you said. You can either respond or not, but I'm not responding to endless new hyperbolic questions as your arguments crumble.

Democrat leaders have asserted they have control of local law enforcement. They have failed to adequately police riots.

Democrat mayors, governors, and city councils, have allowed their own cities to be burned down and destroyed.

It's a shame that after years of failing to improve the plight of urban blacks they are now allowing spoiled white kids and outside agitators to destroy their neighborhoods.

In your mind then these leaders are allowing their jurisdictions to fail.

My i ask to what end ?

What benefit do these leaders have by failing their own state ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Then morons like to blame the Trump administration. You can't make this stuff up!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I know that. I was being obtuse

Me calling George Floyd a ‘piece of sh!t’ was considered hate speech though.

Because he was such a fine upstanding and contributing member to society

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
And if he used his federal leadership to squash the lefts rioting and looting, what would you say then?

edit on 14-8-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

. I was being obtuse

No it shows how awesome you are at pissing on peoples graves.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
And if he used his federalleadership to squash the lefts rioting and looting, what would you say then?

To squash the left you say, that's not a realistic view.

It's a fantasy I'm sure you'd love to see play out.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

You don't think the current lawlessness has anything to do with the current administration?

Oh so why then did all these people just lose the plot ?

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized movement advocating for non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against Black people. The Trump administration isn't the police and the Trump administration isn't responsible for any racially motivated violence against black people.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

. I was being obtuse

No it shows how awesome you are at pissing on peoples graves.

I’d piss on his any day of the week
So would ALL of his victims

And the other poster did not say “to squash the left” you’re a moron
edit on 14 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 14 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Pretty normal guy, I go to work pay my bills etc. Never looted or rioted or attacked random strangers. Terrorism is not my bag

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

In your mind then these leaders are allowing their jurisdictions to fail.

My i ask to what end ?

What benefit do these leaders have by failing their own state ?

In your mind Trump is at fault for five decades of failed policies in urban centers with progressive leadership that has done nothing to stop the blight and help black people.

Why do you think it is urban centers have been allowed to crumble for decades under progressive leadership? To what end do you suppose? What possible reason could they have to blame Trump for fifty years of declining quality of life for inner city blacks that they've done nothing to correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join