It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There is a video of a woman getting choked in your country for not wearing a mask.

Ok sure, doesn't surprise me .

Can you post the vid or at least the story about it ?

No, do your own research, wear a mask.

That must be code for " I got nothing ".

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: musicismagic
As we all know the buck stops at leadership.

Yes. I remember when Portland reminded the feds that they were in charge of Portland law enforcement. Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago also made it clear she was in charge. They all have been very vocal about jurisdiction. We have plenty of evidence of democrat politicians supporting the continued seige of American cities.

So the democrat leadership, in democrat cities, has made their position on who is in charge and how they feel about riots very clear.

So in your mind it's democrats and only democrats that are reason your your country is burning right now ?

Yes, these riots are not happening in Republican run States.

Hello, is anyone in there?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There is a video of a woman getting choked in your country for not wearing a mask.

Ok sure, doesn't surprise me .

Can you post the vid or at least the story about it ?

No, do your own research, wear a mask.

That must be code for " I got nothing ".

It's code for educate yourself.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Yes. I remember when Portland reminded the feds that they were in charge of Portland law enforcement. Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago also made it clear she was in charge. They all have been very vocal about jurisdiction. We have plenty of evidence of democrat politicians supporting the continued seige of American cities.

So the democrat leadership, in democrat cities, has made their position on who is in charge and how they feel about riots very clear.

So in your mind it's democrats and only democrats that are reason your your country is burning right now ?

Yes, these riots are not happening in Republican run States.

Hello, is anyone in there?

Give it time.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
George Floyd is the excuse, but it's the left using every useful idiot to destabalize the country. The local leaders do nothing to stop it because they dont want to alienate themselves from their lefty voter base. The feds step in and all of a sudden everyone's crying about it. I say let the cities burn til normal people have enough and gun them down.
edit on 14-8-2020 by StoolSample because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I can’t believe you can’t see it
No one here is saying violent protests and looting are good, but
Neither is murdering a person

You say
National Hero, George ‘piece of sh!t’ Floyd was killed on camera so the easily manipulated jumped into action to oppose”. You justifying a cop killing people?

That’s just wrong, people are frightened that police are abusing their power, and they are in some cases, this one
That’s a good reason to protest, not a good reason for looting and violence but if authorities don’t do anything then yes, it’s what will happen

You can’t be so blind to cops getting away with murder and pretend it’s not happening.
What happens next, someone will kill cops, bounty hunt them, revenge, it will happen it always does
Denying there is an issue is encouraging retaliation
edit on 14-8-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Systemic Racism.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

In case you're not aware, it's happening now under trump and his winning leadership.

At this point Biden is likely an improvement.

Its happening in democrat controlled cities. Its not really the president's job to dismantle riots. But if it gets out of hand enough he can and probably will eventually send in the National Guard.

Do you suppose what the BLM movement is standing up against didn't happen under Obama as well?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: StoolSample

til normal people have enough and gun them down.

You consider yourself normal.

I consider you a terrorist, way to catch yourself in the honeypot.

You're armed and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

So in your mind it's democrats and only democrats that are the reason your country is burning right now ?

Maybe we should go over your comment again since that's what I responded to:

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

I know it's hard to follow your own rep(lies), but that's what you said. You can either respond or not, but I'm not responding to endless new hyperbolic questions as your arguments crumble.

Democrat leaders have asserted they have control of local law enforcement. They have failed to adequately police riots.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Systemic Racism.

Can you prove that there is systemic racism?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

In case you're not aware, it's happening now under trump and his winning leadership.

Its happening in democrat controlled cities. Its not really the president's job to dismantle riots. But if it gets out of hand enough he can and probably will eventually send in the National Guard.

Do you suppose what the BLM movement is standing up against didn't happen under Obama as well?

It's the presidents job to lead. He's not doing that at all so why have a president that does nothing, what's the point ?

link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Your comment is part of the reason, it’s hate speech.

*Hate speech?*

How ever do you define Hate speech?

Someone who has the opposite opinion to you?

link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Of course

So let’s burn down some people’s businesses and attack the elderly in the street

That’ll show em

And are the riots about police brutality now? I thought that theme died after the first week. It became about class inequality. Then it became Orange Man Bad. Then back to racial injustice. Then it was attack the rich. At some stage there was a pathetic little tent city at Chad’s or something.

So now it’s full circle again? Police brutality?

Oh well, I’ll go get the molotovs

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

I can’t believe you can’t see it
No one here is saying violent protests and looting are good, but
Neither is murdering a person

You say
National Hero, George ‘piece of sh!t’ Floyd was killed on camera so the easily manipulated jumped into action to oppose”. You justifying a cop killing people?

That’s just wrong, people are frightened that police are abusing their power, and they are in some cases, this one
That’s a good reason to protest, not a good reason for looting and violence but if authorities don’t do anything then yes, it’s what will happen

You can’t be so blind to cops getting away with murder and pretend it’s not happening.
What happens next, someone will kill cops, bounty hunt them, revenge, it will happen it always does
Denying there is an issue is encouraging retaliation

I agree with you one hundred percent 💯

link   

So in your mind it's democrats and only democrats that are the reason your country is burning right now ?

Maybe we should go over your comment again since that's what I responded to:

I know it's hard to follow your own rep(lies), but that's what you said. You can either respond or not, but I'm not responding to endless new hyperbolic questions as your arguments crumble.

Democrat leaders have asserted they have control of local law enforcement. They have failed to adequately police riots.

What is the POTUS doing to make this better ?

link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Systemic Racism.

Can you prove that there is systemic racism?

Plenty of material out there.

I will start you with this.

time.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

It's the presidents job to lead. He's not doing that at all so why have a president that does nothing, what's the point ?

What do you want him to do that he isn't doing?

Do you want him to send in the national guard?
edit on 8/14/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What do you want him to do that he isn't doing?

Do you want him to send in the national guard?

Um you mean homeland security right, in case you missed it he already did that.
edit on 14-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Your comment is part of the reason, it’s hate speech.

*Hate speech?*

How ever do you define Hate speech?

Someone who has the opposite opinion to you?

"Hate speech" isn't against the law in the U.S.A.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join