It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is America having so much problems with rioting and looting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I mean all of a sudden rioting and looting and is starting to take over the cities in America I mean what is happening what's the reason behind it all in my opinion it has to do with unemployment and I've always said high unemployment rates to do things crime and those with mental disabilities hidden disabilities start to explode and can't cope with the new environment that one else to live in

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

As we all know the buck stops at leadership.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The commander in chief approves of rioting and looting, especially when he can blame other people for it.

I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I didn't know they commander-in-chief approved looting and rioting I never heard of it but maybe it's true maybe it's not true but if that's the case of America's doing but obviously you're probably thinking of the future commander and chief that might be Biden

In case you're not aware, it's happening now under trump and his winning leadership.

At this point Biden is likely an improvement.
edit on 14-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Haves versus the have nots.
People with nothing want more, advertising teaches the more you have the better you are so, those with nothing and no means to achieve, turn to looting

Nobodies can be somebody
People who have issues, are nobodies can identify with those who are being victimised so, they take on a victim mentality to have an identity. By defending the victims they defend their own victimisation

The US industrial complex has become so large, individuals have become cattle. Police murder people because they don’t care about people. Floyd was murdered, held down by a murderer while people said to the murderer “he can’t breathe, take his pulse”. People don’t care about each other anymore, everyone is an enemy.

The US, though maybe not christian had christian values, they are long gone. Greed is the culture

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The US, though maybe not christian had christian values, they are long gone. Greed is the culture

Good post, I would like to add just to this quote.

Christians are pretending to be Christians all while idolising the false prophet. Fun times.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Because the media has falsely claimed that police somehow ‘target’ black people and intentionally murder them all the time?

National Hero, George ‘piece of sh!t’ Floyd was killed on camera so the easily manipulated jumped into action to oppose.........I dunno, the working class? Their own neighbors? The stores they shop at?

I don’t think any of them have any clue whatsoever what they’re rioting about. The media sure doesn’t. Researching their reasons will give a MASSIVE spectrum of perceived grievances. None of which actually exist in any great magnitude.

A better question might be, how does attacking a Ronald McDonald house and attempting to burn it down and murder all of the children in it do anything to show us all that bLack lives matter?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Your comment is part of the reason, it’s hate speech, just the opposite side of the spectrum.
Makes you no better than the protesters

Floyd was murdered by civil authorities, not that uncommon, it has to be stopped. You ignore a murder and you encourage protestors and their ramifications, that murder was wrong, criminal or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Stop making up lies.the

All it's going to take is a few more people getting choked by police in your country for not wearing a mask before we see riots breaking out.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

5,178 149
31,353 193 91

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:53 PM

link    quote   reply

Because the media has falsely claimed that police somehow ‘target’ black people and intentionally murder them all the time?

So you admit to having your views formed by media.

Colour me shocked.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Your comment is part of the reason, it’s hate speech, just the opposite side of the spectrum.
Makes you no better than the protesters

Floyd was murdered by civil authorities, not that uncommon, it has to be stopped. You ignore a murder and you encourage protestors and their ramifications, that murder was wrong, criminal or not.

Hate speech?

Strange comment

I don’t deny he was murdered, he was still an absolute piece of sh!t in every aspect of his life and he got a state funeral.
During a ‘really scary and really contagious ultra deadly pandemic’ no less

did I encourage protesters?
edit on 14 8 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Stop making up lies.the

All it's going to take is a few more people getting choked by police in your country for not wearing a mask before we see riots breaking out.

The police have not ever needed covid to choke out a criminal.

Do you really think our police are any different to yours?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

5,178 149
31,353 193 91

link    quote   reply

So you admit to having your views for m ed by media.

Colour me shocked.

Definitely. At times.

You clearly don’t.

Put ya mask on boy

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Mood:
Member is on ATS now.

5,178 149
31,353 193 91

link    quote   reply

So you admit to having your views for m ed by media.

Colour me shocked.

Definitely. At times.

You clearly don’t.

Put ya mask on boy

If covid breaks out here I will.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There is a video of a woman getting choked in your country for not wearing a mask.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ha ha haaaaaa

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Yes. I remember when Portland reminded the feds that they were in charge of Portland law enforcement. Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago also made it clear she was in charge. They all have been very vocal about jurisdiction. We have plenty of evidence of democrat politicians supporting the continued seige of American cities.

So the democrat leadership, in democrat cities, has made their position on who is in charge and how they feel about riots very clear.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

There is a video of a woman getting choked in your country for not wearing a mask.

Ok sure, doesn't surprise me .

Can you post the vid or at least the story about it ?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Ok sure, doesn't surprise me .

Can you post the vid or at least the story about it ?

No, do your own research, wear a mask.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Yes. I remember when Portland reminded the feds that they were in charge of Portland law enforcement. Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago also made it clear she was in charge. They all have been very vocal about jurisdiction. We have plenty of evidence of democrat politicians supporting the continued seige of American cities.

So the democrat leadership, in democrat cities, has made their position on who is in charge and how they feel about riots very clear.

So in your mind it's democrats and only democrats that are the reason your country is burning right now ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join